About Prostate PQ
Prostate PQ is an organic supplement that was made for men who have an enlarged prostate and are experiencing urinary tract symptoms like frequent urination, a weak urine stream, dribbling, and difficulty getting a urine stream.
Prostate PQ Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are the primary active ingredients which are in Prostate PQ:
- Quercetin – Reviews in Urology pointed out that there are powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents which are in quercetin. This helps reduces swelling in the prostate, lessening urinary tract symptoms. In addition, there’s evidence that it can help to protect men from developing prostate cancer by promoting cell survival.
- Flower Pollen Extract – Flower pollen is high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants which are healthy for the body and support immunity. It has numerous health and medicinal benefits and can also help reduce swelling in the prostate. This lessens symptoms like frequent urination. An article published in BMC Urology looked at the impact of flower pollen in managing patients who have prostate symptoms.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Prostate PQ
Prostate PQ is an organic supplement that contains plant sterols called phytosterols, which are similar in structure to cholesterol. This substance supports prostate and urinary tract health. It can diminish symptoms like frequent urination, and difficulty urinating.
A review in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition examined the anticancer effect of phytosterols.
Prostate PQ is very high in antioxidants, which increase overall immunity and help heal the body. There are also a lot of anti-inflammatory agents, which decrease the swelling in the prostate and therefore lessen symptoms.
A study in the Indian Journal of Urology defined the role of antioxidants in the prevention of prostate cancer.
Prostate PQ Pros & Cons
- Prostate PQ may support pelvic and prostate health.
- It could promote normal urinary tract function.
- This product may strengthen the immune system.
- It’s high in antioxidants which promote healing.
- Prostate PQ is free of gluten.
- It is not suitable for individuals with allergy to shellfish.
- The formula doesn’t dissolve easily and needs to be mixed with hot water first.
- Some users prefer the old formula and tablet form (which is also available).
- Prostate PQ is an expensive product.
- It only has 2 primary active ingredients.
- They are manufactured in a facility that uses tree nuts.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Prostate PQ?
A: The recommended dosage for Prostate PQ Theralogix is one capsule twice a day with a meal. Do not take more than this dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does Prostate PQ Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some mild Prostate PQ side effects that may accompany taking this supplement. Quercetin may lead to symptoms like headache and tingling of the arms and legs.
Q: Can I Take Prostate PQ If I Have A Health Condition?
A: This product contains flower pollen, which is a serious allergen for many people. Make sure you do not use this supplement if you have an allergen to pollen. In addition, Quercetin can lead to kidney problems in some cases, so if you have an existing kidney condition do not use Prostate PQ.
Q: Does Prostate PQ Work?
A: It’s hard to know for sure whether this product works since there are not many online reviews to see. However, it contains ingredients like phytosterols which are effective at lessening urinary tract symptoms and supporting prostate health. In addition, it’s rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. It should be an effective supplement.
Q: What Is Prostate PQ Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy. If you are not happy with the supplement, let the company know and return it within 30 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping fees. Items returned after 30 days may be eligible for store credit.
Q: Why Should I Buy Prostate PQ?
A: Prostate PQ Pollen Extract Supplement is for men who are experiencing urinary tract problems that are related to having an enlarged prostate. It may reduce these problems and lead to greater physical comfort. This is for men who are looking for an organic solution to add to their regular treatment regimen.
Q: How Does Prostate PQ Compare to Other Similar Products?
A: Prostate PQ is more expensive than most other similar brands like Prostate 911. In addition, it relies on only 2 primary active ingredients, while most other supplements contain many other substances. It seems that there are some missing ingredients.
Q: Is Prostate PQ the Best Prostate Supplement?
A: Prostate PQ is likely a good prostate supplement, but it may not be the best. It only has 2 active ingredients, while most of the others contain a richer mixture of substances. However, there are few reviews, so we can’t get an idea of user’s opinion on the product.
Prostate PQ Alternatives
|Prostaplex||$69.00||Lycopene, Pumpkin Seed, Zinc Oxide, Beta-Sitosterol|
|VitalFlow||$69.00||Saw Palmetto, Graviola Leaf, Cat’s Claw, Selenium, Zinc|
|Prostavec||$34||Pygeum Bark, Turmeric, Nettle, Kelp, Cornsilk, Prickly Ash Bark, Saw Palmetto, Olive Leaf|
|ProstatePure Plus||$21.99||Nettle, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Magnesium, Plant Sterols, Glycine, Pomegranate, Pygeum Bark|
|Prostate Plus||$26.84||Vitamins E and B6, Saw Palmetto and Green Tea|
|Superior Prostate||$29.99||Beta Sitosterol, Saw Palmetto, Nettle Leaf, Pumpkin Seed, Enzyme Blend, Lycopene, Grape Seed Extract|
|LifeSeasons Pros-T||$45.99||Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, zinc, selenium, nettle root, Swedish flower pollen extract|
|Flotrol||$59.95||Magnesium Stearate, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Soy Isoflavones|
|NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength||$34.99||Quercetin, Stinging Nettle, Turmeric, Plant Sterols, Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin D3|
|LES Labs Prostate Health||$29.99||Stinging Nettle, Beta Sitosterol, Lycopene, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Zinc, Saw Palmetto, Boron, Turmeric|
Prostate PQ is an expensive prostate supplement compared to the other brands. In addition, it contains a much smaller collection of ingredients. With only 2 active substances, it’s much less rich than other products.
Is Prostate PQ Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Overall, this is a very safe product that uses quality organic ingredients. It uses no artificial or chemical substances at all. In very high doses, quercetin can lead to kidney damage, so don’t take more than the suggested amount under any circumstances.
Prostate PQ Customer Reviews & Results
Unfortunately, there do not appear to be many reviews of Prostate PQ Theralogix online. Perhaps it’s a fairly new item, and none are there yet. However, this does make it difficult to evacuate the efficacy of the product. The few reviews that do exist are on the Better Business Bureau website, and they complain of problems receiving their orders.
Prostate PQ: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can only purchase Prostate PQ Pollen Extract Supplement on the manufacturer’s official website. There is no Prostate PQ Amazon. The price is $95, and they cite that the retail cost is $112.
The Bottom Line
Prostate PQ Theralogix is an organic supplement that supports prostate and urinary tract health. It contains organic ingredients with anti-inflammatory properties which lessen prostate swelling and diminish accompanying symptoms like frequent urination. This supplement focuses on two primary active ingredients.
This product is expensive; higher than average compared to other similar products. There weren’t a lot of reviews online for Prostate PQ. Unfortunately, the ones that do exist are of the Better Business Bureau site and complain of problems with shipping.
This product is safe, but there may be a few mild Prostate PQ side effects that could occur after taking this supplement. If you experience unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product right away. Before you begin taking it, go to a doctor and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Prostate PQ?
Prostate PQ is a natural prostate health supplement meant for men who are experiencing the symptoms that go along with prostate enlargement. We hope the product worked well for you, easing some of your discomfort. There are some natural methods you can try to reduce prostate symptoms. Here are some suggestions:
- Check with your doctor to make sure none of your medications are adding to your urinary tract difficulties.
- Stay away from alcohol and caffeinated beverages, as they will lead to more frequent urination. Particularly stay away from them at night.
- Follow a healthy diet rich in anti-inflammatory agents. Eat green, leafy vegetables, nuts, and fatty fish. This will help rescue prostate swelling.
- When you go to the bathroom, try to void your bladder completely.