Mark Foley, D.O.
Mark Foley, D.O. is a licensed Family Physician-Acupuncturist who lives and practices in Central Pennsylvania. In addition to treating traditional primary care issues, he also focuses on pain management, alternative therapies, and medical cannabis use.
- Licensed family physician, osteopathic physician, and acupuncturist
- Owner of The Wellness Point
Mark is an American physician who has, together with his wife (a mental health counselor), owned and operated his own private practice for over 12 years. he has incorporated various healing modalities including acupuncture, osteopathic manipulative therapy, and traditional family medicine.
He also has a passion for education and has spent many hours in his community talking about health and wellness, bringing a fresh look to old problems. Incorporating medical cannabis is the newest such endeavor he has undertaken.
Mark is a fervent believer that balancing one's life is the key to lasting health, whether it be physical, emotional, or spiritual. Seeking this life balance is not only a professional quest, but a personal one as well.
Mark has worked primarily in private practice, but also does consulting care at a local psychiatric hospital where he is responsible for providing medical care to inpatients of all ages. He has extended his practice to include many alternative healing modalities.
Education & Board Certifications
- College/University (1992-1998) | B.A. — Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Medical School (1999-2003) | D.O. Degree — Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Glendale, AZ
- Residency (2003-2006) | Internship and Residency — Family Medicine, Good Samaritan Hospital--Penn State University Hershey, Lebanon, PA