About Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is an anti-aging moisturizer that claims to diminish wrinkles and fine lines.
Using its water-binding formula, this product promises to keep your skin hydrated and nourished all day long.
In particular, the cream claims to deliver moisture into the deep layers of the skin surface which is an important aspect of any hydrating product. If used daily as suggested by the manufacturer, users may start seeing results from day one.
It can also improve the skin’s overall appearance to users with oily, normal, or a combination of both skin types.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Ingredients – What to Look For
The active ingredients used to formulate this product include;
- Vitamin B3 – also known as niacinamide. This ingredient is important in exfoliation and water retention. According to the Dermatologic Surgery journal, vitamin B3 improves facial skin aging signs such as hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, red blotchiness, and sagginess.
- Amino Peptides – peptides are short amino acid chains and are known for their numerous roles in skincare. According to the Cosmetics journal, peptides help the skin appear smoother and firmer. There are many peptide types that work in various ways to counter intrinsic and extrinsic aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid – this is an essential ingredient in anti-aging moisturizers. It plays two major roles according to the Journal of Clinical Aesthetic and Dermatology. One, it modifies cellular immunity thus preventing infections and allergic reactions. Two, it attaches and holds a large amount of water which helps to keep the skin hydrated.
- Capric Triglyceride – was found to support skin hydration in a safety assessment study on this and other skincare ingredients that appears in the Journal of BioMed Research International.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
This micro-sculpting formula taps its potency from its ingredients, which may absorb fast to go nourish and hydrate the skin.
Unlike other topical products that do not penetrate well, this cream claims to work through all the layers to help with not only extrinsic aging but intrinsic as well.
With regular use, fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation are claimed to reduce notably and progressively.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Pros & Cons
- The product claims to have moisture-binding ingredients
- It penetrates fast and that this allows the components in the gel to work better
- It claims to be light and non-distractive to the skin
- Users may achieve a firmer and lifted look
- Aging signs may reduce significantly
- Results may take longer for some individuals
- The wrinkles and fine lines may only reduce with use but not disappear
- The producer only mentions its efficacy on oily, normal skin or a combination of both
- The side effects of this product are not mentioned
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Cleanse face and neck area before application. Smooth the cream evenly on your face and neck. Do this morning and night for better results.
A: A: There are no side effects mentioned by the manufacturer. However, ingredients such as hyaluronic acid may cause itchiness for some individuals.
A: There are no restrictions given so those with a health condition may use this product but it is always advisable to consult with your doctor.
A: This product may work considering its ingredient content. The active ingredients also have scientific evidence that shows their efficacies.
A: No, it does not contain retinol. This works best as a daytime moisturizer preceded by Olay Micro Sculpting Serum and at night you can use Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream.
A: This product has a 30-day return policy where refunds are only allocated for unopened products unless they are defective or damaged. The company requires products to be shipped with their original packaging and all other accessories that came with them. For more information on the return procedures, check out Olay’s official website.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Alternatives
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Olay Pro X||$34.99||Hydrated Silica, Glycerin|
|Tatcha Water Cream||$68.00||Hadasei-3 Complex, Japanese Wild Rose, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract|
|Biossance||$10-72||Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Panthenol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil|
|Hydroxatone||$67.99-79.95||Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Grape Seed Extract, Chamomile,
Sodium Hyaluronate, Shea Butter, Licorice
|Instantly Ageless||$69.99||Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate,
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline), Phenoxyethanol
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|Miami MD Face Cream||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
|Musely FaceRx||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
Is Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product may be safe as there are no complaints from reviewers that they encountered side effects. There are also no warnings associated with this product.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Customer Reviews & Results
Positive reviewers were satisfied by the working of this product and expressed that they would continue to use the product for longer. Negative reviews came from clients who bought an imitation of this product thinking it was the original one.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This anti-aging cream is packed in a little red jar which is its signature look. The jar holds 50ml cream and costs at $25.12 when bought from the official website. You can also buy this cream from other online retailers at $21.49.
The Bottom Line
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is an anti-wrinkling cream that has a large following of devoted users. These users claim it has worked wonders for them and they would surely continue to use it.
The good thing about this cream is that it is packed with useful ingredients which are known to counter skin aging.
That said, you should be on the lookout for better products such as StriVectin SD, Instantly Ageless, and Rodan and Fields if you have dry skin because this cream is only suitable for those with oily or normal skin.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream?
It is important to understand that this product has imitations in the market. Users who bought the fake product claimed that it was greasy and did not absorb well as the original one. Another way to spot the fake product is to check the labels.
The label of the original product is usually embossed on the container unlike the fake one where the labels peel off. Be on the lookout for that. To be on the safe side, ensure that you purchase from Olay directly.