About Tatcha Water Cream
Tatcha Water Cream is an oil-free cream that specifically targets to help reverse skin aging. It has components that may act to reduce the appearance of aging symptoms including fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.
It promises a softer, smoother, firmer, and more radiant skin if used as recommended.
Being a water-based anti-aging formula, the manufacture adds that it boosts the moisture levels in your skin which offers a reliable protective barrier against natural elements.
Besides, it claims to help neutralize free radicals in the skin, thanks to its antioxidant properties.
Tatcha Water Cream Ingredients – The Breakdown
Tatcha Water Cream’s list of ingredients is all geared towards helping to support skin health. They include;
- Hadasei-3 Complex – may help support healthy and soft skin. It is a combination of three Japanese superfoods that are said to be rich in antioxidant properties. Okinawa Red Algae, for instance, is associated with withholding water and supporting skin renewal as it also contains a high number of polysaccharides, according to an article in the Marine Drugs journal. Uji Green Tea slows aging and Akita Rice, on the other hand, is suggested to help keep the skin hydrated.
- Japanese Wild Rose – was originally a mood-balancing herb in traditional eastern medicine. However, the makers of this cream claim to have found that its high levels of antioxidants have skin benefits such as diminishing the appearance of pores and improving skin evenness. However, there’s no enough research to confirm these claims, but an article in the journal Chemical Senses associates the oil extract from a certain Rose plant with reducing stress-induced skin barrier, which may indirectly help reduce skin aging.
- Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract – is a widely studied ingredient for various skin support promises. In a study appearing at ResearchGate in the journal of Experimental Dermatology, this extract is associated with helping to reduce aging symptoms.
- The Japanese Leopard Lily – has its history from Kyoto, an ancient district in Japan and the ingredient is said to play a role in balancing the skin’s function. It may help control oil production, improve skin turnover, and soothe the skin. However, there’s limited research on this component that points to its skin health support benefits.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Tatcha Water Cream
This cream is water-based which is what gives it an advantage when it comes to penetrating deeper into the skin to offer rejuvenating benefits.
It uses a select collection of ingredients that tests show can support skin toning, help the skin hold water for an extended time, as well as improve tissue repair on skin.
The product may be a great pick for people with greasy skin as it claims to help to stabilize oil production and keeps the skin’s function within balance. The cream also introduces a layer of protection against UV rays exposure and damage.
Tatcha Water Cream Pros & Cons
- The product claims to improve the skin’s moisture retention capacity
- It might support collagen production
- It claims to help reverse aging signs
- The cream might help keep the skin soft and smooth
- Certain skin types may respond better to this cream than others
- It doesn’t mention the actual ingredient concentration
- The cream has alcohol components that could damage the skin
- It is laden with fragrances and phenoxyethanol which can potentially irritate the skin
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The product requires you to first clean and dry the skin, then apply a generous measure and massage gently. The application can be twice per day, morning, and night.
A: While this product doesn’t offer any limits as to who should use it, people with any diagnosed skin condition need to first get dermatological advice before using it. The product is laden with components that may worsen or damage unhealthy skin.
A: There is no clear information as to whether this product is completely free from side effects. However, looking at the ingredients, some people may experience mild irritation.
A: From the research reports available on the ingredients, this product may help hydrate the skin as well as keep it smoother as it claims to increase collagen. However, the actual results might depend on your skin type.
A: The official website for this product doesn’t mention how they handle returns, so aspiring users may want to get in touch directly with the company to inquire about this.
Tatcha Water Cream Alternatives
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 and B5, Carthmus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Instantly Ageless||$69.99||Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate,
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline), Phenoxyethanol
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|Biossance||$10-72||Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Panthenol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil|
|Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream||$25.12||Vitamin B3, Amino Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Capric Triglyceride|
|Hydroxatone||$67.99-79.95||Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Grape Seed Extract, Chamomile,
Sodium Hyaluronate, Shea Butter, Licorice
|Hanacure||$110.00||Lotus Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Nicotynol Dipeptide, Copper Tripeptide|
|Olay Pro X||$34.99||Hydrated Silica, Glycerin|
Is Tatcha Water Cream Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This cream is touted as a safe product like other related skin care products and there’s no specific warning that the manufacturer highlights.
CAUTION: However, the fact that it lists alcohol and fragrances in its ingredients, this should be a warning to people with sensitive skin, damaged, or have a skin condition. Such components may have a serious effect on weak skin.
Tatcha Water Cream Customer Reviews & Results
Most users appear satisfied with this product according to a statement on its official website.
“I started using this product last year and so far, I love it. I’ve seen a great improvement in my wrinkles and fine lines. I’m turning 53 soon and it still feels smoothening to my skin.” – Diane D.
Tatcha Water Cream: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The packaging is in two versions and is available on its official website:
- The full size comes packed in a 50ML jar and costs $68
- The Travel size is 10ML and retails at $20
The Bottom Line
The fact that this product deploys ingredients with powerful antioxidation properties that can restore skin health and radiance is one detail that seems to draw some attention.
Besides, Tatcha the Cream Water also stands out for being non-greasy and fast-absorbing, meaning it may sip deeper to go support skin regeneration. The producer mentions that it particularly helps to restore skin functions to support a younger and vibrant looking skin.
However, there are few ingredients to worry about. The cream is laden alcohol and phenoxyethanol that some research suggests are not safe for long term use as they might damage the skin’s matrix, as well as cause skin discomfort.
There’s also no assurance that this product’s results are permanent, which means you only see the benefits as long as you are using it and may lose them once you cease.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Tatcha Water Cream?
This cream’s aim is generally to help slow aging by supplying the necessary nutritional components to enhance skin health.
The producer claims that it might also help uphold skin tightness and reduce spots.
However, to avoid countering the effects of any skincare regimen, including this cream, it’s advisable to always maintain a balanced life such as eating healthy and avoiding long exposure to skin degrading elements like the sun’s UV rays.