Nugenix is a male sexual enhancement supplement which may boost the amount of testosterone in your system.
The manufacturer claims that it will increase your sexual libido and build up your muscle mass and strength. It may also enhance your overall sex life and lift your sexual confidence.
Nugenix Ingredients – What to Look For?
There are several primary active ingredients in this supplement, which serve to increase the amount of testosterone in your system. Some of the main ingredients include:
- Tribulus Terrestris – This plant may help to increase levels of testosterone in the body. Research published in Actas Urologicas Espanolos suggests that it has very little effect on erectile dysfunction.
- L-Citrulline Malate – This substance may relax the body’s blood vessels so there’s a greater flow of blood to the penis. It’s considered to be an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. Researched published in Urology found a link between ingestion of L-Citrulline Malate and erectile hardness.
- Testofen – This is the company’s proprietary fenugreek. Harvard Health Publishing has stated that this herb increases libido and can also intensify the strength of men’s orgasms.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Nugenix
Some of the ingredients in this supplement may naturally boost levels of testosterone in your system. The result is an increase in libido, and muscles which are more built up and developed. Research in Current Opinion in Urology concluded that increasing testosterone enhances sexual libido and erectile function.
Other ingredients relax the blood vessels in the body, making it easier for the blood to flow. There’s improved blood flow to the penis, meaning it’s easier to get hard, firm erections. This makes the product an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.
A study in Urology showed a link between L-Citrulline Malate and treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Nugenix Pros & Cons
- This product can increase your testosterone levels.
- Nugenix enhances your sexual libido.
- It builds up and strengthens the muscles.
- This product may effectively treat erectile dysfunction.
- There are several popular ingredients missing.
- This product is very expensive.
- These are large capsules which may be hard to swallow.
- Many of the ingredients have limited data to support it’s use
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 3 capsules per day, taken together. Take them either in the morning or 30 minutes before you work out. If needed, you may take up to 5 a day.
WARNING: Under no circumstances should you take more than the recommended dosage.
A: According to the manufacturer, there are no side effects associated with using this product. However, raising your level of testosterone does have some potential effects including acne, prostate swelling, breast enlargement, and a decrease in sperm count.
A: According to the manufacturer, there are no health conditions which preclude taking this supplement.
NOTE: Nonetheless, you should get medical approval from your doctor before taking this supplement. This is especially true if you have a medical condition.
A: For the majority of users, this product did work. Men raved about how it enhanced their muscle growth and improved their sex lives. There were a smaller number of users who were unhappy with Nugenix, finding it ineffective.
A: If you purchase from the manufacturer, there's a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you're dissatisfied with the product, just contact the company and send back the unused portion by 30 days from the original purchase date. They will refund you your money, minus the shipping and handling fees.
|Nugenix||$69.99 plus $4.99 S&H||Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, L-Citrulline Malate|
|Delta Prime||$99 + $6.95 shipping||Vitamin D, zinc, horny goat weed, saw palmetto, stinging nettle|
|TestoMax200||$69.95 + $6.95 shipping in the U.S.||Tongkat Ali, Ginger Root, Gingko Biloba|
|VigRX Plus||$69||Epimedium leaf extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Muira Pauma Bark extract|
|Libido Max||$9.99||Yohimbe, maca root, L-Arginine, ginger, horny goat weed, Tribulus Terrestris|
|Horny Goat Weed||$12.95||Horny goat weed, tongkat ali, maca, saw palmetto, muira puama|
Nugenix is an expensive product compared to some of the other brands. In addition, it doesn’t contain much that’s different than the cheaper brands except perhaps the L-Citrulline Malate.
Is Nugenix Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are no safety warnings for this product. However, with any product which is going to affect your hormones, it’s essential that you get approval from a physician before you begin taking them.
Nugenix Customer Reviews & Results
There were quite a number of good reviews for this product. Many men found it to be a lifesaver when it came to their libido and erectile dysfunction issues. In addition, men found that it really helped to build their muscles and maximize their workout performance.
On the negative side, some men found the product to be ineffective for them. Others mentioned side effects like burning during urination and increased blood pressure.
Nugenix: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
- You can purchase this product from the manufacturer’s official website for $69.99 plus $4.99 for shopping and handling costs.
- You can also purchase Nugenix from Amazon for $55.27 and from GNC for $57.99.
- You may also find it for sale from other third-party retailers.
The Bottom Line
Customers on the whole were quite happy with Nugenix. Although the manufacturer could have included some other popular ingredients, many men still found it to be very effective at building the muscles and enhancing libido. There were a smaller percentage of users who didn’t get results or who experienced side effects.
Some users did mention potentially serious side effects like increased blood pressure or burning during urination. If you should notice these or any other uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if need be.
You should get approval from a doctor before you even begin taking Nugenix.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Nugenix?
Hopefully Nugenix will help you enhance your sex life and your athletic performance. In terms of sexual libido, there are some natural methods you can use.
Here are some tips for improving your drive.
- Exercise! Keeping in good physical condition can help increase your sexual drive.
- There are foods you can eat which are known to increase libido, like chocolate, figs, asparagus, watermelon, chili peppers, and more.
- Try to keep your level of stress in check. Stress can really impact your libido.
- Communicate openly with your partner about your sexual needs.