About Delta Prime
Delta Prime is an organic male sexual enhancement supplement that can help solve erectile dysfunction. The supplement also greatly enhances libido. This supplement is also very healthy, as it’s packed with vitamins and minerals.
Delta Prime Ingredients – What to Look For?
The supplement has a proprietary mix of several different active ingredients. These raise serum testosterone levels, and nitric oxide levels.
- Saw Palmetto – This extract from the saw palmetto tree is very effective at treating urinary flow and prostate problems. It’s considered to be an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction caused by an enlarged prostate. The Journal of Urology published a study in animal studies that showed saw palmetto to increase the gene expression of enzymes that help produce nitric oxide.
- Nettle Root Extract – This is a plant which is also referred to as ‘stinging nettle’. It grows quite widely today all over the world but was originally native to the European continent. Studies have proven that nettle extract is a very helpful treatment for prostate enlargement problems.
- Horny Goat Weed – It’s derived from a plant called Epimedium Brevocorum, which increases sex drive. This substance contains Icariin, which improves bodily circulation. The enhanced blood flow to the penis can be a good treatment for erectile dysfunction. Research has found horny goat weed to restore low levels of testosterone, which can help improve sexual libido.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Delta Prime
Delta Prime has substances that can enhance the production of nitric oxide in your system. Nitric oxide helps to dilate and relax blood vessels, increasing circulation all over the body. This improves the blood flow to the penis, and this may treat erectile dysfunction (source).
Other substances included in Delta Prime increases the levels of testosterone in your body. In turn, this increases sexual libido. It can also help builds muscle mass and strength.
Delta Prime Pros & Cons
- This supplement may enhance sexual libido.
- It may successfully treat erectile dysfunction.
- It can increase sexual confidence.
- The supplement can help restore low levels of testosterone.
- It’s packed with vitamins and minerals.
- Men with prostate problems must avoid this product.
- You can’t take this supplement if you have psychological problems like depression or anxiety.
- It can be very dangerous if ingested by children.
This product should only be taken by adult males. The recommended dosage is 2 capsules once a day, with food and a glass of water.
NOTE: You should take it a few hours before or after taking any other medication or supplement.
There are some potential side effects associated with increasing your level of testosterone. These include breast enlargement, prostate swelling, acne or oily skin, increase in red blood cells, decrease in sperm count and testicle size, fluid retention, and worsening of sleep apnea.
The manufacturer suggests that people with certain health conditions see a medical practitioner before beginning this supplement. These include benign prostate hyperplasia, prostate cancer, any psychological condition like anxiety and depression, sexual dysfunction, hypoactive sexual disorder, and erectile dysfunction.
CAUTION: People taking the drug propranolol should also see a doctor first. This product may lead to an allergic reaction. If this occurs, stop taking it immediately.
There are far more negative than positive reviews of the product, and most of the bad reviews say that the product doesn’t work. People took it for some length of time, and it had no effect on their libido or sexual performance.
The manufacturer has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the supplement, return it within 30 days of the original purchase date for a refund, minus return shipping costs.
Delta Prime Alternatives
|Delta Prime||$99 + $6.95 shipping||Vitamin D, zinc, horny goat weed, saw palmetto, stinging nettle|
|VigRX Plus||$69||Epimedium leaf extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Muira Pauma Bark extract|
|Libido Max||$9.99||Yohimbe, Maca Root, L-arginine, ginger, horny goat weed, Tribulus Terrestris|
|TestoMax200||$69.95 + $6.95 shipping in the U.S.||Tongkat Ali, Ginger Root, Gingko Biloba|
|BioTech Pro||$89.97||Vitamin D, Tribulus Terrestris, selenium, ginseng|
|Extenze||$49.95||Yohimbe, zinc, GABA, muira puama, maca, boron|
There’s a lot of overlap in the ingredients included in these male sexual enhancement supplements. It includes some very standard ingredients, with nothing overly special added.
Despite this, the product is far more expensive than the other brands. Some of the cheaper brands include additional helpful ingredients that aren’t in Delta Prime.
Is It Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There were a few complaints from users about side effects. The product seems to be quite safe, except for the people with medical conditions mentioned on the bottle.
Delta Prime Customer Reviews & Results
Users complained that this was another free trial scam, where the company keeps charging your credit card after the trial. Many users also state that this supplement really had no effect on them.
Not to say that there were no positive reviews. There were some users who were quite pleased with the results they got using Delta Prime.
Delta Prime: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
On the manufacturer’s official website, it says that the supplement is no longer available. There’s no price listed. Delta Prime is available from a third party website for $90 plus $6.95 for shipping and handling.
The Bottom Line
This is a very standard male sexual enhancement supplement, in terms of the ingredients. However, it’s priced far higher than other brands like Male Extra, Viril X, and Prime Time Boost which are essentially the same. That in itself makes Delta Prime not worth it.
There were many more negative than positive reviews for this product. There were many users who said that Delta Prime did absolutely nothing for them at all. However, few reported experiencing side effects.
There are several medical conditions that preclude taking this supplement, including benign prostate hyperplasia, prostate cancer, any psychological condition like anxiety and depression, sexual dysfunction, hypoactive sexual disorder, and erectile dysfunction.
In fact, anyone who is planning to take this supplement should seek medical approval before doing so.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Delta Prime?
Hopefully, Delta Prime will be the product you need to put your sex life back on track. However, don’t rely on supplements, alone, and always consult with a physician first before starting any new supplemental regimen.
There are some natural ways that you can increase your libido:
- Meditate and engage in other stress-relieving activities.
- Consume aphrodisiac foods like strawberries, asparagus, chocolate, figs, and bananas.
- Get enough sleep. Being tired can really decrease your libido.
- Work on your relationship. Foster open communication and honesty.