About Testo Genix XL
Testo Genix XL is an organic testosterone booster which is market primarily as a muscle-building supplement. It can increase the mass and strength of your muscles, and it can give you energy so you can exercise for longer.
In addition, it may help with muscle recovery. This product can also help your body burn fat, so you lose weight.
Testo Genix XL Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are several main substances included in this muscle-building supplement.
Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Eurycoma Longfolia – This is an evergreen tree called Tongkat Ali. It can increase the amount of testosterone in your body, building muscle mass and strength. Research in Experimental Animals examined castrated male rats which ingested this plant. They found that it was effective at decreasing sexual dysfunction.
- Wild Yam Root – This is a plant which includes the chemical diosgenin. It’s similar to some hormones in the body. Science Direct states that yam may increase testosterone levels. For this reason, it can also help build muscle mass and strength.
- Nettle Root Extract – This is the ‘stinging nettle’ plant. It has medicinal benefits like lowering blood pressure and blood sugar and helping with weight loss. Research published in Planta Medica found that nettle extract is an effective treatment for the unpleasant symptoms which go along with prostate enlargement.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Testo Genix XL
The ingredients in this supplement increase the amount of testosterone in your system. This may help build muscle mass.
Other substances help with exercise recovery. It will also increase sexual libido.
Testo Genix XL Pros & Cons
- This product can build up your muscles.
- It can develop your physical stamina.
- This supplement can help you burn fat and lose weight.
- It can provide you with additional energy.
- The product can boost muscle recovery.
- It can boost your levels of testosterone.
- This product is very expensive.
- You may experience side effects like sweating, breathing too quick, headache, dizziness, yellowed skin, and unusually quick heartbeat.
- These are large pills which may be hard to swallow.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: There's no information about dosage. However, a one-month supply contains 60 capsules, so we can assume the recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day.
CAUTION: Do not take more than this dosage under any circumstances.
A: There are some side effects associated with this product, which include profuse sweating, breathing too quick, headache, dizziness, yellowed skin, and unusually quick heartbeat.
A: There are no specific health conditions which preclude taking this supplement. However, you must go to a doctor before you start taking this supplement, to get medical approval.
A: There are no customer reviews of this product online, so we have no way of knowing the efficacy of the product.
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy which only applies to one unopened bottle. You can't get a refund on opened bottles.
If you want a refund let the company know and return the product within 30 days of the original purchase date. You'll get a full refund, minus the return shipping fees.
Testo Genix XL Alternatives
|Testo Genix XL||$89.99||Eurycoma Longfolia, Nettle Root Extract, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam Root, Bovine Orchid, Sarsaparilla|
|Male Extra||$65.00||Pomegranate, Methyl Sufonyl Methane, L-arginine, Zinc, Creatine, Cordyceps|
|Testogen||$59.99||Bioperine, Vitamin B6, Red Ginseng Extract|
|Testogen||$54.95||Fenugreek Extract, D-aspartic Acid, Red Ginseng Extract, magnesium|
|Nugenix||$69.99 plus $4.99 S&H||Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, L-Citrulline Malate|
|Barbarian XL||$49.00||Ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali, Boswellia resin extract, Korean red Ginseng, Shilajit|
|Extend Force XL||Unknown||Tongkat Ali, ginger|
|Prime Labs Prime Test||$59.99||Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali, Sarsaparilla Root, Orchic Substance|
|TestRX||$59.95||Fenugreek, Zinc, D-Aspartic Acid|
|Testro X||$54.95||Magnesium, Zinc, KSM-66 Ashwagandha, Forskolii Root Extract, L-Theanine|
Testo Genix XL is one of the more expensive testosterone boosters on the market.
There’s quite a big overlap in ingredients, so there’s so real justification for the elevated price.
Is Testo Genix XL Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Based on the ingredients included, this product is quite safe as per the manufacturer claims.
CAUTION: Heed the potential side effects, and make sure you check with a physician before using this product.
Testo Genix XL Customer Reviews & Results
There are no reviews of this product online, so we can’t get any idea at all about customer opinion of its efficacy and downfalls.
Testo Genix XL: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can order this product through the manufacturer’s official website. You sign up for the free trial and pay a shipping fee of $4.99. After the 15-day trial, you’ll be put in the auto-shipping program and charged for a bottle a month at $89.99.
The prices if you buy the product directly, without the free trial are as follows:
- 1 bottle – $89.99
- 3 bottles – $149.97
- 5 bottles – $199.95
The Bottom Line
Testo Genix XL is an organic supplement meant to build up the muscles and assist in exercise recovery. Sadly, there are no reviews of this product online, so we don’t know what customers think of it.
The ingredients are fairly typical to a testosterone builder. However, the cost is far higher than a lot of other brands. This product has some potential side effects which could occur.
WARNING: If you experience any unpleasant side effects, stop taking the supplement immediately and see a physician if necessary. Before you begin taking this supplement, see your doctor and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Testo Genix XL?
Testo Genix XL is a muscle-building supplement which can add to your workouts. Hopefully, it will help you meet your workout and body goals. There are some other ways to help build up your muscles.
Here are some tips:
- Eat plenty of protein to build up your muscles.
- Increase the volume of your workout training.
- Decrease the rest intervals in your workout.
- Make sure you get an adequate amount of sleep.