Flexify is an advanced joint support supplement that purports to ease joint discomfort and pain. It might reduce swelling as well as help build strong bones.
According to the manufacturer, this is possible due to the collagen support that Flexify offers. Apart from joint issues that come with aging, this product claims to also solve joint pain and swelling that comes with wear and tear.
Flexify is supposedly safe due to its ingredients. That is, they are claimed to be natural and effective in their actions. Seven powerhouse ingredients are in this supplement that promise to handle joint pain caused by arthritis as well as overexertion.
Osteoarthritis is the commonest arthritis that affects people. It is associated with joint swelling, synovial inflammation, stiffness, and pain. As for Flexify, it emphasizes that it can handle all these issues.
Flexify Ingredients – What to Look For
Some of the ingredients found in Flexify are;
- Vitamin D – This vitamin is associated with increased bone mass and preventing bone loss. Vitamin D sources include fatty fish, mushrooms, egg yolks, and fortified foods. According to the Nutrients journal, older adults are usually recommended to consume adequate vitamin D to prevent osteoporosis and fracture.
- Glucosamine HCL – This is an effective symptomatic slow-acting drug (SYSADOA). The Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research claims that glucosamine treats knee and hip osteoarthritis. Moreover, the studies that concluded this ingredient’s effectiveness also established its tolerability in patients.
- Boswellia Serrata – This is a potent anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, and analgesic. According to the Phytotherapy Research journal, Boswellia serrata has gained a lot of attention due to its effectiveness. Boswellia also reduces the effects of oxidative stress and inflammatory mediation.
- Turmeric Root Extract – The active component in turmeric is curcumin. Curcumin has anti-inflammatory activities used in treating arthritis. In the Journal of Medicinal Food, there are randomized clinical trials (RCTs) that support the efficacy of turmeric extract in the treatment of arthritis.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – This is a chondroprotective ingredient. It is a natural component of the cartilage and synovial fluid. According to the International Journal of Rheumatology, chondroitin sulfate is naturally formed in the body but can also be supplemented in the body. This ingredient works to increase hyaluronan production which helps to maintain the viscosity of the synovial fluid.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Flexify
Flexify is a formula with seven ingredients that are popularly used in joint health. These ingredients work together to reduce inflammation, support collagen formation, lubricate the synovial membrane, improve mobility, reduce wear and tear, reduce pain, and in the long run build strong bones.
Flexify Pros & Cons
- The producer claims that all the ingredients are naturally sourced
- It might provide relief from joint discomfort and pain
- May support collagen formation
- May enhance mobility and flexibility
- Could be a better alternative to surgical treatments
- It may not replace joint treatment
- The comfort it provides may only be sustained if the product is used as recommended
- Contains shellfish and unsuitable for this with shellfish sensitivity
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Take 2 tablets daily. For maximum effect, use this supplement consistently.
A: Yes, it may cause allergic reactions to users who are allergic to shellfish. Apart from this, there are no other side effects outlined by the manufacturer.
A: No. There are restrictions outlined by the manufacturer regarding those with health conditions. However, if you consult your physician and he/she approve, then you can start using this product.
A: Yes, this product may work considering the ingredients that it contains.
A: Flexify offers a 90-day money-back guarantee. All you have to do is to return the bottle within 90 days of purchase and get your full refund.
|Reuma-Art X Strength||$35.99||Extracts of Horsetail Herb, Celery Seed, Stinging Nettle Leaf, Garlic Bulb|
|Omega XL||$39 + shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, Turmeric, Resveratrol, Omega 3|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Chondroitin and Glucosamine,Turmeric, bromelain, methionine,
|Joint N-11||$49.00||Ginger root, Bioperine, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, MSM, niacinamide, turmeric root|
|EienHealth Triple Power Joint Support||$39.99||Turmeric, curcumin, collagen|
Is Flexify Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
For users who have no issues with shellfish, this product may be safe. Warnings provided are;
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Do not use if seal is broken
- Consult a physician if pregnant, nursing, on medication, or have a health condition
- Discontinue use if you experience adverse effects
Flexify Customer Reviews & Results
There are varied reviews from users. Some claim that it worked for them while others said they did not experience any relief.
Flexify: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A bottle of Flexify costs $24.99 but buying in bulk will get you a discount. 3 bottles cost $59.99 while cost $99.99. Flexify can be bought from the official website. Online retailers also stock this product.
The Bottom Line
Flexify is an advanced joint support supplement that every person with joint pain may want to try. It claims to not only provide short term relief but also support long term bone health. It contains natural ingredients that are known to be effective by scientific studies. However, this product also has its disadvantages.
First of all, it contains shellfish which could pose a serious health threat to those with shellfish allergy.
Secondly, Flexify may not work for you as seen in some reviews of users who claimed it did not work for them.
Thirdly, some users complained that the tablets were too large to swallow.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Flexify?
Flexify tablets are quite large and as a result, some customers complained that it was hard to swallow. Some of these customers suggested that drinking plenty of water while taking the supplement could help.