About H.A Joint Formula
H.A Joint Formula is a joint supplement that claims to support joint pain and skin health. It features hyaluronic acid as its main ingredient, a component that some research associates to healthy joints and skin maintenance. That is, besides being a space-filling hydrating gel, hyaluronic acid may provide users with joint comfort, skin, and eye health.
According to the manufacturer Purity Products, H.A Joint Formula replenishes the body with hyaluronic acid which tends to diminish with age. Additionally, this supplement has other so-called cutting-edge ingredients that are purported to reinforce the actions of the main ingredient. These may provide the joints with the required nutrients to stay in shape.
H.A Joint Formula Ingredients – The Breakdown
Some of the ingredients used to formulate this product include;
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is the most abundant component in the synovial fluid. According to the Nutrition Journal, HA is effective in the treatment of synovitis symptoms such as knee pain and synovial inflammation. The journal further pointed out that hyaluronic acid was not only effective but also safe.
- Olive Fruit Extract – Olive and its derivatives are claimed to possess anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties according to the Nutrients journal. This ingredient is considered as effective and suitable for osteoarthritis intervention. It also has the potential to prevent cartilage damage due to osteoarthritis.
- Boswellia Serrata – In a study documented in Phytotherapy Research, Boswellia serrata extract was found to improve physical function in patients. It was able to do this by reducing pain and stiffness compared to a placebo. It also reduces the levels of potential inflammation markers associated with osteoarthritis.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II – Collagen type II is the most abundant protein in cartilage. It forms the main structure of type II collagen and is considered to be very effective. According to a review article in the Animals Open Acess Journal, type II collagen is more effective than glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Is a major component of the extracellular matrix of articular cartilage. The World Journal of Orthopaedics claims that chondroitin sulfate provides cartilage with resistance and elasticity. This allows the cartilage to resist stresses during loading conditions.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind H.A. Joint Formula
H.A. Joint Formula works by replenishing the joints with hyaluronic acid. This hydrating gel is an important binder that combines with water to provide structure to different organs of the body such as the skin. Similarly, the formula supplements the body with type II collagen which replenishes the cartilage as well.
Chondroitin sulfate is also provided in this product to boost the elasticity and resistance of the joints. Generally, H.A Joint Formula works to support overall joint health, provide joint cushioning, shock absorption, flexibility, and mobility. It might also support skin health and beauty from the inside.
H.A Joint Formula Pros & Cons
- It might enhance joint cushioning
- It claims to support both joint and skin health
- It might offer fast relief for joint pain
- May enhance flexibility and elasticity of the joints
- May promote joint cushioning and shock absorption
- The ease of discomfort this product provides may cause a dependency on it
- It might not work exactly as advertised
- It can not be used to replace professionally recommended treatment
- The joint problems may recur in case of dose completion
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use H.A Joint Formula?
A: Take 3 capsules daily for the first 15 days. After that, take 2 capsules only.
Q: Does H.A Joint Formula Offer Free Trial?
A: There is no free version for H.A Joint Formula on the official website and there’s also no mention of whether the company is planning for this.
Q: Does H.A Joint Formula Have Any Side Effects?
A: The company that manufactures this supplement fails to mention any side effects associated with H.A Joint Formula. However, hyaluronic acid though safe it may cause side effects such as itchiness, pain, or swelling in some individuals.
Q: Can I Take H.A Joint Formula If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Yes, there are no restrictions provided for individuals with health conditions. However, you should still consult your doctor before use.
Q: Does H.A Joint Formula Work?
A: Going by the ingredients present in this product, the supplement may work to replenish nutrients and essential components that promote overall joint health.
Q: I’m allergic to sulfa. Can I take this product?
A: You should not use this product if you are allergic to Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine. Ask a doctor, pharmacist, or another healthcare provider if it is safe for you to use this product if you have; asthma; an allergy to shellfish (oyster, crab, shrimp); diabetes; high blood pressure, high cholesterol. Ask a doctor before using this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Q: What Is H.A Joint Formula Work Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: This product has a 60-day money-back guarantee.
H.A. Joint Formula Alternatives
|H.A Joint Formula||$54.95||Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Fruit Extract, Boswellia Serrata, Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II, Chondroitin Sulfate|
|ArthroMax||$33||Glucosamine, Boron, Boswellia Serrata, Black Tea Theaflavins, MSM|
|Inflammatone||$36.80||Turmeric, Boswellia Serrata, Ginger Extract, Quercetin, Rutin|
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic Acid, Turmeric, Collagen II, Ginger, White Willow Bark|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Nuflexol||$39.95||Hyaluronic Acid, Paractin|
|Arthrozene||$49.95||Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic acid|
|Tamaflex||$39.99||Boswellia Serrata, Turmeric|
Is H.A. Joint Formula Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
For users who have no allergic reactions to ingredients in this formula, H.A Joint Formula may be safe.
H.A. Joint Formula Customer Reviews & Results
This product has both positive and negative reviews. Some reviews from clients who used this product;
‘I am still in shock that it works. I take this supplement every morning. It is amazing.’ – Nikki
‘After 3 bottles, I am not impressed. I could not see any difference. The product is no better than any.’ – Kaput 17
‘An okay product, but I believe there are better brands that perform better.’ – Lauren
H.A Joint Formula: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A bottle of H.A Joint Formula contains 90 capsules and costs $54.95 on the official site.
- If you subscribe to the company’s monthly supply program, the cost of a bottle reduces to $39.95.
The Bottom Line
This is supposedly a two in one supplement, in that it offers not only joint support but also skincare by improving skin hydration.
As touted, it contains super ingredients that may alleviate joint pain, offer cartilage support, enhance flexibility, and improve physical activity.
On the flip side, there is a chance that not everybody sees the results in one week as touted. It may also cause side effects on individuals who are prone to allergic reactions. Not to mention that it may cause dependence if users use it for long.
Luckily, there are other joint pain products online that can offer better results without causing adverse effects. Check them out such as EienHealth Triple Power Joint Support, Joint N-11, and Heal-n-Soothe.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About H.A. Joint Formula?
To try and convince aspiring users, H.A Joint Formula’s official website has a section where they discuss their standards and quality assurance.
This allows you to read to understand whether or not to give this supplement a shot. Besides, the certificate of analysis and product report presented by the producer may help you do some more detailed research.