About Durex Play
Durex Play is a set of 3 products which are sexual lubricants. They’re designed to enhance your sex life by increasing sexual sensitivity and making orgasms stronger. They also help to get rid of vaginal dryness and promote lubrication.
Durex Play Ingredients – The Breakdown
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in these products:
- Propylene Glycol – This is a synthetic liquid which takes in hydration. This makes it very effective as a sexual lubrication substance. A study in the Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences said that Propylene Glycol is an effective lubricant.
- Glycerin – This is a liquid which has antimicrobial and antiviral properties, which is why it’s often used in skin products. In these lubricants, its hydration benefits are why it’s included. A study in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology found that glycerin causes significant skin hydration.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil – This is an oil which comes from castor beans. It’s useful as a lubricant because of its liquid nature. An article in Lipid Insights looked at the properties and uses of caster oil in commercial production.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Durex Play
These are water-based lubricant products. They function mostly because they provide additional hydration, making the genital region moister.
Durex Play Pros & Cons
- These product claims to increase sexual sensitivity.
- They could help to ease vaginal dryness.
- The lubricants also claims to intensify orgasms.
- The product may create tingling sensations on the genitals.
- They are reasonably-priced.
- The products only have a 6-month shelf life.
- They can be toxic if you get them in your eyes or mouth.
- You may get a rash or redness on your skin.
Consumer Questions and Answers
A: These are lubricants which work by taking some into your fingers and rubbing them on your genitals, or your partner's genitals.
A: There's a possibility that you could get a rash or redness in response to some of the ingredients or have an allergic reaction. If this occurs, stop using the product and see a dermatologist if it's necessary.
A: There are no health conditions that would stop you from trying these products, unless you're allergic to one of the substances included. Do check the ingredient list carefully to make sure the product is suitable for you.
A: Based in the ingredients, the products should work. They contain ingredients which naturally lubricate. The reviews seems to agree. Many customers were happy with these lubricants.
A: The manufacturer doesn't sell the products directly, so there's no return policy. Wherever you purchase the product should have their own money-back-guarantee.
Durex Play Alternatives
|Durex Play||$8.97-24.99||Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil|
|Membrasin||$64.97||Sea Buckthorn Oil, Hyaluronate, Lactate|
|Provestra||$49.95||Ginkgo Biloba, L-Arginine, Damiana Leaf, Black Cohosh Root|
|Revaree||$40||Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerides|
|RegenHealth Boost||$49.95||Epimedium, Dong Quai, Zinc, L-Arginine, L-Tyrosine,
Maca Root, Asparagus Extract, Ginger, Panax Ginseng,
Gingko Biloba, Ashwagandha
These products are all very similar. All of the items are very inexpensive to purchase. There’s a lot of overlap in terms of the ingredients.
Basically these lubricants don’t vary much.
Is Durex Play Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Unless you have an allergy to one of the ingredients, the products are safe. However, they can be toxic if you get them in your eyes or mouth. That is problematic for a sexual product.
Durex Play Customer Reviews & Results
There were a lot of positive reviews of these products. Many people said they really enhanced their sex lives.
There were some people who were less enthusiastic, although less. Some people felt the products were a bit greasy.
Durex Play: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This product is not for sale directly on the manufacturer’s website; however, you can get it from many online and offline retailers, including Amazon, Walmart, and others.
The prices are as follows:
- Durex Intense Orgasmic Gel – $19.99-24.99
- Durex Play Warmer – $8.49-8.97
- Durex Play Tingling – $8.97-10.99
The Bottom Line
Durex Play is a set of 3 products designed for better sexual lubrication. The products claim to make you more sensitive, leading to more sexual pleasure and better orgasms.
They also claim to reduce vaginal dryness. These are very reasonably-priced products which would be financially accessible to most people.
Compared to other brands on the market, this product is quite similar. The ingredients overlap a lot among these lubricants.
In terms of customer reviews, quite a few people liked these products and found that they did enhance their sexual lives.
If you should get a rash or itchiness from these products, stop using them immediately. You might want to see a dermatologist before you use these items, to make sure they are suitable for your skin.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Durex Play?
Durex Play is a set of 3 products that promote sexual lubrication. We hope these lubricants work for you and help reinvigorate your sex life. There are some natural things you can do to promote vaginal lubrication.
Here are some tips:
- Drink a lot of water. Being dehydrated can affect your vaginal lubrication.
- If you drink too much alcohol or caffeine, it could affect your ability to lubricate properly.
- Try to eat foods high in soy, flaxseed, and Vitamin E.
- Don’t use scented soaps or other products. They can increase vaginal moisture.