Provestra is an all-natural safe supplement designed to dramatically increase a woman’s sexual desire. It accomplishes this by supporting hormonal balance and providing the body with the required nutrients to maintain a healthy reproductive tract.
Additionally, Provestra offers solutions to other sexual-related health issues including:
- Stabilizing irregular periods
- Lighter periods with less menstrual cramping
- Increased energy
- Reduced irritability and mood swings
- Fewer hot flashes
The manufacturers of this supplement ‘Leading Edge Health’ offer a comprehensive website that contains in-depth information about this product.
Provestra is a popular, nonhormonal sexual desire supplement that uses high safety standards and is endorsed by many medical doctors; however, it is important to point out that their product claims have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA.
Provestra Ingredients – What to Look For
A good place to start when examining a sexual enhancement pill is looking at its list of ingredients to evaluate if they are safe and have had clinical studies backing their effectiveness.
Below are the ingredients used to formulate Provestra:
- Ginkgo Biloba – shown to improve sexual function by boosting blood flow, increases orgasms and sexual satisfaction, and enhances sexual response due to its relaxant effect on smooth body tissues.
- L-Arginine – increases sexual desire  and arousal, by helping to increase blood flow to the pelvic area .
- Indole-3-carbinol – a compound that is found in cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower and cabbage helps your liver to more effectively metabolize estrogen . This process helps the body to naturally balance out excess estrogen.
- Ginseng – improves libido sensitivity as well as relieve the symptoms of menopause.
- Theobromine – supports women’s sexual health  and acts as a relaxant that helps to dilate blood vessels thus boosting blood flow to body organs.
- Damiana Leaf – boosts clitoral sensitivity  and helps balance female hormone levels. It also assists in reducing vaginal dryness and increasing the frequency of orgasms.
- Black Cohosh Root – a perennial herb from North America widely used in the treatment of menopausal symptoms as well as assisting with infertility, heavy menstruation, menstrual cramps, and inflammation of the uterus or ovaries. Research is mixed about how effective this ingredient actually is; however, there are studies supporting improvement of vaginal dryness and other domains of sexual functioning in menopausal women.
- Red Raspberry – tones and regulates the uterine muscles while reducing menstrual cramps . It also helps reduce hot flushes during menopause and naturally balance estrogen.
- Licorice Root – helps reduce breast tenderness, bloating, and mood swings. It is a popular natural alternative to hormone replacement therapy for menopausal women .
- Ginger Root – shown to stimulate the circulatory system, increasing blood flow, and making the sexual zones more sensitive.
- Valerian root – relaxes the central nervous system thereby creating a sense of calmness and relaxation .
- Kudzu – contains estrogens that help balance your hormones and control menopausal symptoms (source).
- Other natural ingredients found in Provestra include: Vitamins A, B, C, and E, Folic acid, Iron, Zinc, and Calcium carbonate.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Provestra
Provestra works by helping to restore the body’s natural hormonal balance. Once this is achieved, many of the factors that contribute to disinterest and lack of sexual enjoyment are resolved.
Provestra is formulated using high-quality herbs and mineral nutrients; the combination of these ingredients can allow women to feel feminine, sexually aroused, and desirable again.
With a healthy hormonal balance and reduced menopausal symptoms, women find that their sexual fantasies return and typically occur more often than before using this supplement.
Provestra Pros and Cons
- It is an all-natural supplement.
- It is said to help increase the fantasies and anticipation of sex.
- May help increase vaginal lubrication.
- It does not contain any hormones.
- You may notice results in as little as 7 days.
- May help boost your sexual desire.
- Only available for purchase online.
- Results may vary from person to person..
- Many users report that it tastes and smells bad.
- May fail to deliver all of its promised results.
- More highly-priced when compared to other similar products.
- Not regulated by the FDA.
Customer Questions and Answers
The manufacturer recommends that you take one tablet daily.
A packet of Provestra which contains 30 tablets meant to last you one month; a one month supply costs $49.95
The manufacturer assures that Provestra is completely safe. However, because this supplement helps in balancing hormones, some users have reported a slight increase in breast size.
If you have a preexisting medical condition or are nursing, the manufacturer recommends that you seek medical advice before using Provestra.
This supplement has not been shown to interfere with other medications, including birth control. Provestra does contain some herbal components that are NOT recommended to use if you are pregnant.
Yes, for many women, it appears that Provestra does work. This is per the testimonials given by satisfied customers as well as the assurance of the manufacturer that is made from ingredients whose efficacy has been tested and proven.
It is important to point out that results may vary for different individuals, and the manufacturer’s claims have not been evaluated or confirmed by the FDA.
The manufacturer provides a 60-day money-back guarantee, so you are able to try this product. If unsatisfied, you can return undamaged and unused items within 67 days of receiving the products for a refund;however, the customer is required to pay the return shipping and handling fees.
Provestra Customer Reviews & Results
Reviews for Provestra are mixed yet tend to be favorable.
The following is a sample of customer reviews from different websites:
Provestra Packages, Deals Prices, & Where To Buy It
The product is sold online.
- 2 boxes go for $84.95.
- The Silver Package, which is a 3 month supply of Provestra, retails at $119.95. This saves you up to 15%
- The Gold Package goes for $154.95. It contains a 4 month supply of Provestra.
- The Platinum Package, which contains a 5 month supply of Provestra, retails at $185.95.
- Finally, the Diamond Package, containing a 6 month supply of Provestra, retails at $224.95.
Products on the market that promise similar results include Erex for women, Libido Booster, and Hersolution. However, when comparing the ingredients, Provestra appears to be a superior and more potent sexual desire supplement.
Is Provestra Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes. Provestra is safe for human consumption. As per the manufacturer, the company uses the highest quality ingredients which have been clinically tested and shown to be safe. That being said, it is recommended that you talk with your healthcare provider before using any new supplements, such as Provestra.
The Bottom Line
If you are suffering from a low sex drive or experiencing bothersome menopausal symptoms, Provestra may be a helpful remedy.
It uses a unique blend of herbs, aphrodisiacs, and nutrients that have been clinically shown to positively impact women’s sexual health.
This product appears to be helpful in managing vaginal dryness, sexual arousal and libido, intensifying sexual sensations, and increasing the frequency of orgasms.
This supplement is a nonhormonal option that is considered to be safe to use, endorsed by doctors, and doesn’t seem to have any concerning side effects. Positive customer testimonials suggest that using Provestra can dramatically improve your sex life; however, reviews are mixed and results can vary.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Provestra?
The product takes a few weeks (approximately 30 days) for noticeable changes to be realized During this timeframe, you should begin to notice an improvement in vaginal dryness, increased sensitivity, and more intensified sexual arousal.
The manufacturer’s website also mentions that this sexual enhancement supplement is recommended by many doctors.
If you are one of the many women who prefer an all-natural, nonhormonal remedy that does not contain the side effects typically found in hormonal treatment options, Provestra could be exactly what you are looking for.
You can take advantage of this product’s 60 days, money-back guarantee, to see if Provestra is a helpful solution that restores your sexual desire and satisfaction.
Claim Your Product
You can get it directly from the company at www.provestra.com
 Google Patents Methods and compositions for enhancing female sexual arousal and treating female sexual dysfunction https://patents.google.com/patent/US10117863B2/en
 J Sex Med. 2006 May;3(3):476-82. Chocolate and women's sexual health: An intriguing correlation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16681473
 Pharmacogn Rev. 2013 Jan-Jun; 7(13): 1–10. doi: 10.4103/0973-7847.112832. PMCID: PMC3731873. PMID: 23922450. Exploring scientifically proven herbal aphrodisiacs https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3731873/
 Journal of Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Biological Sciences ISSN: 2348-7658 Impact Factor (GIF): 0.615 Impact Factor (SJIF): 2.092 June-August 2016; 4(2): 307-320
 Licorice root components in dietary supplements are selective estrogen receptor modulators with a spectrum of estrogenic and anti-estrogenic activities | ScienceDirect https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0039128X15002937
 African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines Comparing the influence of relaxation training and consumption of valerian on insomnia of menopause women: A randomized clinical trial.