Zygasm is a sexual enhancement supplement for women. The product balances a woman’s hormones, which can correct imbalances.
This supplement also increases sexual libido and can allow women to have more and more intense orgasms.
Zygasm Ingredients – What to Look For?
There are a few active ingredients included in this supplement, which balance out the hormones inside a women’s body.
Some of them are:
- Korean Red Ginseng – This has been used for a long time as an herbal medicine in Far East Asia. Research studies have shown that Korean Red Ginseng can improve libido in pre-menopausal and menopausal women . In a study with pre-menopausal women, red ginseng increased sexual desire after 8 weeks of treatment. Furthermore, “it significantly improved sexual desire, arousal, orgasms and satisfaction domains .”
- Maca Root – It is a plant that grows in Peru that is a relative of the radish and smells like butterscotch . It’s traditionally been known as a libido-boosting plant, and there’s some evidence that women with sexual functioning issues induced by anti-depressants have shown improvement with maca root.
- It is likely safe from foods and possibly safe in medicine for short-term use;
- There is not strong evidence to show that maca root enhances libido in women, but early research concludes that that taking maca root two times daily improves sexual dysfunction in women taking antidepressants;
- Avoid use if pregnant or breastfeeding from the supplement form .
- Gingko Biloba – This extract comes from the leaves of the maidenhair tree. It has various health properties, one of which is increasing sexual functioning in men and women. Studies have shown the libido-enhancing effects of this substance in women.
- It is possibly ineffective for sexual problems caused by antidepressants;
- Side effects: upset stomach, forceful heartbeat, headache, constipation, dizziness, bruising or bleeding;
- Gingko biloba may cause interactions if you are taking the following medications: Prilosec, Prozac, trazadone, ibuprofen, anticoagulants, sustiva, Buspirone (Buspar), Xanax, diuretic medications, anticonvulsant/seizure medications 
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Zygasm
The ingredients in this product balance out the hormones in the body. In turn, this increases sexual libido, and helps solve sexual performance issues. Research has shown that, for example, gingko biloba can increase libido and some aspects of sexual functioning in women.
Zygasm Pros & Cons
- The product should increase sexual libido.
- It should allow you to have more orgasms.
- The supplement can lead to more enjoyable sexual experiences.
- Some research has shown that the ingredients in Zygasm can increase sexual libido
- The product must be accompanied by exercise and a healthy diet to be effective.
- Taking 3 large capsules a day will be hard for some people.
- These supplements can be dangerous if consumed by children.
- There is a lot of possible side effects with medications due to gingko biloba and the red ginseng.
- It may be unsafe to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- More research is needed on the effectiveness of the ingredients in Zygasm for enhancing sexual libido.
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Zygasm?
A: The recommended dosage is 3 capsules a day, at 3 separate times. As an alternative, you make take 3 at once an hour before you plan to have sex.
WARNING: It can be harmful to consume more than 3 supplements in a 24-hour period.
Q: Does Zygasm Have Any Side Effects?
A: This product is not associated with any particular side effects and is meant to be perfectly safe.
CAUTION: However mild side effects were noted by some customers, including headaches and dryness in the vaginal area.
Q: Can I Take Zygasm If I Have A Health Condition?
A: You may want to avoid this product if you have the following medical conditions: High or low blood pressure, immune system disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, mental/mood disorders.
NOTE: Avoid use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Q: Does Zygasm Work?
A: Whether this product works depends on who you ask, because the reviews are divided right down the center. Half of all reviewers were very happy with the product and felt that it did enhance their sexual desire and performance. The other half said the supplement really didn’t work at all.
Q: What Is Zygasm Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 90-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, contact the company and return the purchase within 90 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund. You can return one used bottle, and the rest have to be sealed and unused to get the complete refund.
|Membrasin||$64.97||Sea Buckthorn Oil, Hyaluronate, Lactate|
|Provestra||$49.95||Ginkgo Biloba, L-arginine, Damiana Leaf, Black Cohosh Root|
|Revaree||$40||Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerides|
|HerSolution||$49.95||Niacin, Hops Extract, Mucuna Pririens, Ginkgo Biloba, Epimedium Sagittatum|
There is a lot of overlap in the ingredients for these types of products. The substances in Zygasm, then, are rather standard.
The price of this product is quite average for the market – not too high, and not too low.
Is Zygasm Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product appears to be perfectly safe. There are no warnings on the bottle, and users only reported mild side effects like headaches.
Zygasm Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
Half of the customer reviews speak very well of this product and say that it indeed delivered all that it promised. It raised libido and solved other sexual performance issues.
However, the other half of the reviews were from very dissatisfied customers. Many users found the product to be totally ineffective, and others complained of mild side effects like headaches and dryness in the vaginal area.
Zygasm: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase this product on the official product website, or on some third-party websites for slightly varying prices. The prices on the official site are as follows:
- 1 bottle – $39.95 + $4.95 shipping
- 2 bottles – $69.95 + free shipping
- 3 bottles + 3 free bottles – $99.95 + free shipping
The Bottom Line on Zygasm
Whether this product works well or not seems to depend on the user. About half of the users found this to be a very helpful product that suited their needs. The other half said this product was totally ineffective and a waste of money.
A few users mentioned side effects like vaginal dryness. As far as female sexual enhancement products are concerned, this is a fairly standard supplement with standard ingredients.
This supplement is completely organic, but the ingredients are still powerful.
If you experience uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the product immediately. Before you begin taking this supplement, get medical approval from your family physician.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Zygasm?
Zygasm may be the product to help you increase your sex drive and improve your sexual performance. However, you shouldn’t depend on a supplement alone.
There are some natural ways to increase your sex drive.
- Keep yourself in excellent physical condition by exercising or engaging in sporting activities.
- Eat foods that are known aphrodisiacs like chocolate, strawberries, asparagus, and oysters.
- Eat a healthy diet rich in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- Engage in activities that may lower your stress level, like meditation.
2. Amazon.com: Zygasm - Best Female Libido Booster - All-Natural Enhancement Supplement For Women (90 Caps) by SNC Labs https://www.amazon.com/Zygasm-Booster-All-Natural-Enhancement-Supplement/dp/B0155M4WME
3. Zygasm Reviews: Does It Really Work? | Trusted Health Answers - Consumer Health Digest https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/female-enhancement-products/zygasm.html
4. 7 Proven Health Benefits of Ginseng | Healthline https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/ginseng-benefits#section10
5. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015; 2015: 913158. Published online 2015 Dec 22. doi: 10.1155/2015/913158. PMCID: PMC4700177. PMID: 26798402. The Effect of Korean Red Ginseng on Sexual Function in Premenopausal Women: Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Crossover Clinical Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4700177/
6. J Sex Med. 2010 Apr;7(4 Pt 1):1469-77. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01700.x. Epub 2010 Feb 5. Effects of Korean red ginseng on sexual arousal in menopausal women: placebo-controlled, double-blind crossover clinical study. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20141583
7. Korean Ginseng Oral : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-734/korean-ginseng-oral/details
8. A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial of Maca Root as Treatment for Antidepressant-Induced Sexual Dysfunction in Women https://new.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2015/949036/
9. Maca: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, and Warning | WebMD https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-555/maca
10. Ginkgo: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, and Warning | WebMD https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-333/ginkgo