Revaree is a non-hormonal vaginal support supplement insert, which may help improve vaginal dryness. This women’s health product is the creation of JDS Therapeutic that claims to be recommended by up to 3500 doctors. With Revaree, women may experience moisture rejuvenation to help them feel comfortable during intimacy.
The product is touted as colorless, odorless, hormone-free, steroid-free and parabens free. The producer mentions that this product will not affect your estrogen levels in any way. The active ingredient in this suppository is hyaluronic acid which may improve vaginal dryness, burning, itching, and painful sex.
According to findings, vaginal dryness occurs in women of all ages but the most affected group are women undergoing menopause.
Revaree Ingredients – What to Look For
This product contains only two ingredients which are:
- Hyaluronic acid – This is a natural polysaccharide that may help the skin form an extracellular matrix. Finding reports appearing in the journal Nursing and Midwifery, also suggests that hyaluronic acid has the capacity to retain large amounts of water, which may then keep the vagina moisturized. Hyaluronic acid has also been concluded to have no side effects since it occurs naturally in the body.
- Glycerides – In an article about the formulation of suppositories by Therapeutic Delivery, glycerides are key ingredients used. Suppositories usually do not require fluids to release and spread the drug but ingredients like glycerides may help in their delivery.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Revaree
One cause of vaginal dryness, also known as atrophic vaginitis, is caused by lower estrogen levels which occur during menopause. When estrogen level decreases, blood flow to the vagina is also lowered.
This then transforms the vagina, which is usually lush and elastic into a thinner, delicate and dry organ. Apart from menopause, using birth control pills lactation, and smoking can also contribute to vaginal dryness.
Revaree relies on a suppository, or vaginal insert, which is of the size of a fingertip. This is placed in the vagina, and once inside, it melts down to release the medication.
Hyaluronic acid, which is the active ingredient in the product helps to reduce vaginal discomfort caused by dryness as well as other symptoms associated with it.
Revaree Pros & Cons
Like all other drugs, Revaree has both pros and cons;
- May alleviate vaginal itching, dryness, burning, and painful sex.
- Revaree is easy to use.
- Mess-free, no gels or creams.
- It is hormone-free, steroid-free and parabens free.
- Suppositories, unlike injections, do not penetrate the epidermis thus does not last for long.
- It does not treat the root cause of vaginal dryness thus symptoms may return after the dose is up.
- Some women may not be comfortable with inserting the product.
- May cause irritation to sensitive women.
- Claims not regulated by the FDA.
Customer Questions and Answers
- Hold the insert between your forefinger and thumb and place it into the vagina while lying down.
- Stay in that position to minimize leaking.
- To be used every 2 to 3 days at night.
A: There are no side effects listed by the manufacturer but some clients claim it caused them irritation.
A: No restrictions have been issued by the manufacturer. However, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting on the dose.
A: This product may work since it contains hyaluronic acid which has been considered effective for vaginal dryness.
A: This information is not mentioned on the official website.
Revaree Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|HerSolution||$49.95||Niacin, Hops Extract, Mucuna Pririens, Ginkgo Biloba, Epimedium Sagittatum|
|Provestra||$49.95||Ginkgo Biloba, L-Arginine, Damiana Leaf, Black Cohosh Root|
|Zygasm||$39.95||Maca, Korean red ginseng, gingko biloba, Tribulus Terrestris|
Is Revaree Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product may be safe as it has no restrictions and can be bought over the counter. Some clients claimed the vaginal insert caused them irritation.
Revaree Customer Reviews & Results
Some users gave positive remarks while others gave negative remarks. For instance:
Revaree: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
One box of Revaree contains 10 inserts to be used within 30 days. With the subscription plan, the box retails $40, while the one-time order costs $55. You can order from the official website.
The Bottom Line
Vaginal dryness is one of the most unpleasant symptoms of menopause. It is associated with itching, burning, and pain during intercourse. While most women may be intimidated to visit a doctor for these symptoms manufacturers have created over the counter options to cater to their needs.
Revaree is a prescription free product that you can get online or your local drug store.
It features hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring polysaccharide that has not only to be considered effective but also safe for use. Using this may help you overcome the symptoms of vaginal atrophy.
However, if you are a sensitive person, you may want to check with your doctor before purchasing this product because some clients claim Revaree caused them irritations.
Also, if you are a consumer concerned with inserting the suppository into your body, there are other similar products in the market.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Revaree?
Apart from the pain that vaginal dryness causes, this condition can also impact on your self-esteem and quality of life in general.
Revaree may bring immediate relief but it is not a cure for the cause of vaginal dryness in the first place. In that case, you should visit your doctor and get tested to cure this problem once and for all.