About RegenHealth Boost
RegenHealth Boost is a sexual enhancement supplement made specifically for women. It balances the body’s hormones, which could increase sexual desire. It may also raise sensitivity, making orgasms more powerful by elevating the blood flow to the genitals. In addition, this supplement may improve vaginal lubrication.
RegenHealth Boost Ingredients – What to Look For?
Here are some of the primary active RegenHealth Boost ingredients:
- Ashwagandha – This is an evergreen tree which is a potent aphrodisiac for both men and women. It may also be an effective treatment for general sexual dysfunction. In addition, it can lower levels of cortisol and decrease stress. A pilot study published in BioMed Research International concluded that ashwagandha can improve sexual functioning in healthy women.
- Asparagus – This vegetable is high in phytoestrogens, which help raise levels of estrogen in the body and balance the hormones. It may also increase sexual sensitivity and make orgasms more powerful. An article in BioMed Research International stated that asparagus can increase sexual arousal.
- Maca Root – This root may increase sexual desire; however, it does not contain phytosterols. It includes plant sterols which stimulate the thyroid and pineal glands. A study published in BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies found little improvement in sexual functioning from taking maca.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind RegenHealth Boost
RegenHealth Boost contains natural phytoestrogens, which are botanical ingredients that mimic estrogen. They balance levels of hormones in the body, which can raise sexual libido and increase lubrication. Some ingredients may also increase testosterone to some degree.
For women who are in menopause, it can also help to decrease symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats. A meta-analysis published in Climacteric found that certain phytoestrogens do enhance sexual function in menopausal women.
There are other ingredients in this product which can raise sexual sensitivity and increase the potency of organisms. In addition, there are amino acids like L-theanine which elevate levels of key mood neurotransmitters including GABA, serotonin, and dopamine.
A study published in Nutrients discovered that L-theanine could decrease levels of stress and improve cognitive functioning in healthy adults.
RegenHealth Boost Pros & Cons
- This supplement may increase sexual libido.
- It could increase sexual sensitivity and make orgasms stronger.
- RegenHealth Boost might enhance vaginal lubrication.
- This product may even out your hormone levels.
- It might elevate overall sexual performance.
- It contains magnesium stearate, which has some health risks.
- A lot of the ingredients are in a proprietary blend, meaning we don’t know the amount of each substance.
- The manufacturer warns that individual results may vary.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day with a glass of water. The manufacturer recommends that you follow a healthy diet and do light exercise while taking this supplement. Take the product for at least 8 weeks for powerful results. Do not take more than the maximum dose, 4 capsules per day, under any circumstances.
A: There are some potential mild Regen Health Boost side effects which could occur as a result of taking this supplement. For example, Tribulus Terrestris may lead to stomach pain, excitation, menstrual bleeding, cramping, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, difficulty sleeping, or constipation.
In addition, gingko biloba may cause symptoms like dizziness, allergic skin reactions, fast heartbeat, stomach upset, or constipation.
A: There are some medical conditions which preclude taking this supplement. These include bleeding disorders, diabetes, seizures, and infertility. In addition, you should not take RegenHealth if you’re having surgery within the next 2 weeks.
A: RegenHealth Boost should work well, based on the ingredients. It includes phytoestrogens which balance the hormones, and this can help raise sex drive and improve lubrication. Other ingredients effectively increase sexual sensitivity. Most of the RegenHealth Boost Female Enhancement reviews said that this was a very effective product.
A: The manufacturer has a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you are not happy with the product, contact the company and then send the item back within 90 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get a full refund.
A: This product is made for women who are experiencing some degree of sexual dysfunction, such as low libido or difficulty lubricating. It evens out the hormone levels, so there’s a chance that it could also help ease menopause symptoms. Women experiencing these problems may consider RegenHealth Boost as a supplement.
A: No, there are no offline retail stores which sell RegenHealth Boost. In fact, the only place you can purchase this product is on the official website.
A: This product is made of organic substances that are unlikely to hurt men, but this product is not for men. It’s a supplement developed uniquely to suit women’s sexual needs. There are other products on the market tailored to men.
RegenHealth Boost Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|RegenHealth Boost||$34.99||Epimedium, Dong Quai, Zinc, L-Arginine, L-Tyrosine,
Maca Root, Asparagus Extract, Ginger, Panax Ginseng,
Gingko Biloba, Ashwagandha
|Trophic Desire for Women||$15.06||Ashwagandha|
|Sex Smart||$17.44||L-Arginine, Choline, Tribulus Terrestris, Gingko Biloba,
|Piping Rock’s Passion||$26.10||Maca Root, Damiana, L-Arginine, Velvet Bean Extract,
L-Theanine, Tribulus Extract, Ginger, Ashwagandha,
According to the brands here, RegenHealth Boost appears to be expensive, but in fact there is a range of prices for these types of supplements and this one is reasonable for the market. There’s a lot of overlap in ingredients for these products, but clearly RegenHealth Boost is the richest in ingredients compared to the others.
Is RegenHealth Boost Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This is a safe product which uses quality organic ingredients. There are some health risks you need to heed, but otherwise there are primarily mild side effects associated with taking RegenHealth Boost Libido.
RegenHealth Boost Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
The RegenHealth Boost reviews are primarily found on the manufacturer’s official website. They are highly positive, citing many benefits like an increased sex drive and an improved overall sex life. However, we’d like to see some reviews elsewhere online to confirm this opinion.
RegenHealth Boost: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The only place you can buy this product is on the manufacturer’s official website. You can’t get it at RegenHealth Boost Amazon. They offer free worldwide shipping for purchases over $50. The prices are as follows:
- 1 Bottle – $34.99
- 3 Bottles – $69.98
- 5 Bottles – $109.97
The Bottom Line on RegenHealth Boost
RegenHealth Boost Female Enhancement is a sexual supplement specifically made for women. This product balances out the hormones in the body, helping to increase sexual arousal, improve lubrication, and enhance overall sexual pleasure. This is also a very healthy product rich in vitamins and antioxidants, and it’s reasonably priced.
There were a number of Regen Health Boost Libido reviews on the official website, but few to none anywhere else. Customers had very positive things to say about this product. They claimed that it did effectively increase libido, lubrication, and sexual pleasure. There were few poor reviews.
Make sure to heed the health warnings for this product. You may have mild RegenHealth Boost side effects. If you experience symptoms which are unpleasant, stop taking this supplement immediately. Before you begin a regimen with this product, see your doctor and make sure to get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About RegenHealth Boost?
If you are a women who has been experiencing some degree of sexual dysfunction, we hope that this product has worked well for you and has put the spice back in your sex life. There are some natural, lifestyle methods for increasing sexual libido which you can also try. Here are some suggestions:
- Try to maintain a healthy body weight, as obesity or overweight can affect both libido and confidence in your body. Dropping a few pounds could really improve your sex life.
- Make sure you sleep well on a regular basis. Poor sleep is a factor that can lead to low sexual libido, which can have a negative impact on your sex life.
- Exercise several times a week. Working out gets the circulation going, and it can help increase your sexual libido.
- Eat foods that have aphrodisiac properties, including asparagus, chocolate, figs, watermelon, strawberries, and artichokes.