Membrasin is a vaginal product that aims to boost moisture in the vaginal area for women battling with feminine dryness. In precise, membrasin benefits range from helping to restore natural lubrication, relieve vaginal burning and itching to regenerating vaginal lining.
It comes in two forms; Vitality Pearls and Intimate Moisture Cream. Both of these products contain natural ingredients that are claimed to have the moisture-boosting capabilities. Additionally, these two are claimed to be clinically proven and practitioner recommended.
Membrasin Ingredients – What to Look For
The key membrasin active ingredients include;
- Sea Buckthorn Oil – This ingredient is also identified as seaberry oil. In vaginal atrophy, the vaginal mucous is exposed to thinning and drying. These occurrences are usually associated with menopause. According to the Journal Maturitas, sea buckthorn oil showed an improvement in the integrity of vaginal epithelium of post-menopausal women.
- Hyaluronate – Hyaluronic acid is known to improve the symptoms of vaginal atrophy. The International Journal of Community Based Nursing and Midwifery concluded that hyaluronic acid was more effective compared to conjugated estrogen more so for women who cannot take local hormone treatments.
- Lactate – According to the International Journal of Women’s Health, lactobacillus is the dominant constituent of the vaginal microbiota. The journal claims that the production of lactic acid ensures that the vaginal pH is maintained at an optimum level. Low pH protects the urogenital tract from infections.
How Does Membrasin Work?
The Membrasin Vitality Pearls works internally through the bloodstream. The ingredients are absorbed to nourish the mucous membranes that line the vaginal wall. Mucous membranes that were once dormant or had become semi-functional are claimed to be revived over time of supplement intake.
As for the Membrasin feminine moisturizer cream, it is applied topically to the genital mucosa and skin. The ingredients are then absorbed via the skin to nourish the intimate mucous membranes. This is claimed to ease discomfort related to dryness or pain during intimacy and exercise.
Membrasin Pros & Cons
- Consistent use of these vaginal products may restore the natural lubrication of the vagina
- These vaginal products may relieve vaginal burning and itching
- May help regenerate the vaginal lining
- Both products are supposedly estrogen-free
- Both the supplement and cream are formulated using natural ingredients thus may be safe
- Results should be expected within 2 to 4 weeks and not immediately
- The benefits from these products may be short term
- These supplements do not tackle the root cause of the vaginal atrophy
- Product may not work for every woman
SEE ALSO – RegenHealth Boost Reviews
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Membrasin?
A: To use the Vitality Pearls, take 2 capsules daily with meals. As for the Intimate Moisture Cream use it as often as needed. A pearl-sized amount goes a long way. While these products can be used separately, the manufacturer recommends using them together for even better results.
Q: Does Membrasin Have Any Side Effects?
A: No specific side effects are mentioned. However, users should expect some irritation or burning sensation in the first few days which should reduce. If it persists, the manufacturer advises the user to stop using the product.
Q: Can I Use Membrasin If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Yes, the formulator of these products claims that users with health conditions such as breast cancer can use it without any worry. However, it is still important to consult with the oncologist first.
Q: Does Membrasin Work?
A: Membrasin could work considering the ingredients present. These ingredients all have supporting scientific evidence.
Q: What Is Membrasin Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The company offers a 100% money back guarantee to users who did not experience positive results. For a refund, users are instructed to contact the company’s customer care.
Q: How Fast Does Membrasin Work?
A: Membrasin products may take 2 to 4 weeks to deliver the required results. The manufacturer also mentions that it may also take longer (90 days) depending on various factors such as heredity, diet and nutrition, anxiety and stress, personal lifestyle, and prescription medicine.
|Durex Play||$8.97-24.99||Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil|
|Provestra||$49.95||Ginkgo Biloba, L-Arginine, Damiana Leaf, Black Cohosh Root|
|Revaree||$40||Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerides|
|HerSolution||$49.95||Niacin, Hops Extract, Mucuna Pririens, Ginkgo Biloba, Epimedium Sagittatum|
Is Membrasin Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, it may be safe because it is non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, and estrogen-free. Additionally, breastfeeding or pregnant women could comfortable with these products as they contain pure nutritional ingredients only. Those on prescription medicine can also use it but after consulting with their health care providers. Warnings provided include;
- The Intimate Moisture Cream should not be used as a lubricant for intimacy
- The cream should be avoided during vaginal infections
Membrasin Customer Reviews & Results
Users of the membrasin feminine moisturizer supplement for dryness were generally satisfied with the effectiveness of the product. Most of these buyers provided positive reviews on the company’s Facebook page. The users claimed that they received relief from pain and dryness after consistent use. Most of these users mentioned that they will continue to use Membrasin because it works.
Membrasin: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Membrasin products can be bought directly from the company’s official website at the following prices;
- Membrasin 2-step starter pack (vitality perals + moisturizing cream) – $64.97
- Membrasin Vitality Pearls – $59.97
- Membrasin Intimate Moisture Cream – $21.97
The Bottom Line
Vaginal atrophy or vaginal dryness is caused primarily by menopause. However, other causes such as chronic diseases, contraceptive pills, prescription drugs, and stress may also cause this intimate dryness.
Membrasin offers a two-fold treatment that comes in form of supplements and moisturizing cream. These two products are better used together because while one works on the inside the other targets the surface as well. And considering the ingredients present, these treatments may work especially if you follow the Membrasin on how to use the information to the letter.
It is, however, important to note that what works for others may not necessarily work for you. For this reason, if Membrasin does not deliver positive results, there are always better options in the market.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Membrasin?
The patented sea buckthorn oil present in the Vitality Pearls is manufactured through the Supercritical Fluid Extraction (SFE) method. This method entails extracting the oil using pressurized carbon dioxide. And since there are no harmful solvents in the process, the oil retains its purity.