About AMPK Metabolic Activator
AMPK Metabolic Activator is a dietary supplement from Life Extension, a company that specializes in nutritional formulas. This vegetarian, non-GMO formula claims to get rid of belly fat by targeting the enzyme that promotes its release and utilization as the body’s main energy source.
Regular use of this supplement, combined with diet and exercise, shall help you lose weight and reduce fat deposition on the abdominal area.
AMPK Metabolic Activator Ingredients – The Breakdown
AMPK Metabolic Activator features the following ingredients to make sure that it’s formula is as effective as they say:
- Calcium – This mineral is incorporated in the formula in the form of calcium carbonate. Calcium has been proven to increase the body’s metabolic rate and induce thermogenesis by causing a small increase in the core body temperature. The anti-obesity effects of calcium was discussed in this 2019 review published in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- Hesperidin – This compound is derived from orange fruit extracts. It is a citrus flavonoid that not only promotes AMPK activity, but also regulates cholesterol levels and supports healthy cardiovascular function. All the benefits of this compound were reported in this 2011 article from The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism.
- Actiponin Gynostemma Leaf Extract – Also known as Jiaogulan, gynostemma is a vine native to Asia. Its main function is to increase AMPK enzymes and trigger their activation. The effectiveness of this extract in promoting weight loss in obese patients was the subject of this 2015 study from Obesity (Silver Spring).
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Life Extension AMPK Metabolic Activator
AMPK, or AMP-activated protein kinase, is an enzyme found in every cell in the body and its levels tend to decline as one age. Low levels of AMPK results in fat deposition in the abdominal area.
According to studies, increasing AMPK levels inhibits cells from storing fats and instead encourages the body to start burning them up for energy.
AMPK Metabolic Activator, as its manufacturer claims, gets rid of abdominal fat by triggering AMPK activity. Increased AMPK activity may promote a faster metabolism, allowing the body to burn fat faster and more efficiently.
AMPK Metabolic Activator Pros & Cons
- It consists of ingredients that replenishes and triggers AMPK activity.
- It may work at a cellular level, promoting healthy cellular metabolism.
- It basically tells the cells to stop storing fat.
- It utilizes stored abdominal fats as the body’s main energy source.
- It claims to boost metabolic rate for long-term results.
- It must still be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Individual results may vary, and are not 100% guaranteed as stated in the official website.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How should I take Life Extension AMPK Metabolic Activator?
A: To use AMPK Metabolic Activator, take one tablet daily with or without food. You may also take the supplement as instructed by your physician.
Q: Does AMPK Metabolic Activator have any side effects?
A: Life Extension AMPK Metabolic Activator is safe and should not produce any side effects as long as you don’t exceed the recommended dose.
Q: Can I take AMPK Metabolic Activator if I have a health condition?
A: The manufacturer of AMPK Metabolic Activator recommends consulting your physician first prior to using the supplement if you have a medical problem and/or undergoing medical treatment. Pregnant and breastfeeding women are advised to do the same.
Q: Does Life Extension AMPK Metabolic Activator work?
A: Abdominal fat is the worst and most stubborn type of fat and AMPK is the only one that can target it effectively. By activating AMPK, the formula effectively gets rid of abdominal fat to produce the desired weight loss.
Nonetheless, pretty much like any other weight loss supplements, AMPK Metabolic Activator works best if combined with diet and exercise.
Q: What Is AMPK Metabolic Activator money-back guarantee, return, and/or refund policy?
A: Life Extension has a 30-day return policy for AMPK Metabolic Activator and all other products bought from its official website.
Life Extension AMPK Metabolic Activator Alternatives
|Fit Affinity||$39 US||Raspberry ketone powder, green tea leaf, Garcinia Cambogia, carnitine|
|Plexus Slim||$89.95||Chromium Polynicotinate, green coffee bean extract, Garcinia Cambogia|
|Hydroxycut||$30.99||C. Canephora Robusta, Caffeine|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|RazaLean||$69.95||Capsaicin, caffeine, kelp, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, arginine|
|Active PK||$69.00||Berberine HCI, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf Extract, Quercetin Dihydrate|
|Fitmiss Delight||$27.99||Vitamins, minerals, whey protein, and digestive enzymes|
Is AMPK Metabolic Activator Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
It is deemed safe for daily use. Be sure, though, to check the label carefully to find out if there’s something in the formula that you might be allergic to. In case of serious allergic reactions, contact the number provided in the official website.
AMPK Metabolic Activator Customer Reviews & Results
AMPK Metabolic Activator have earned praises from satisfied users, saying how the product does what it claims to do excellently. They are impressed with how high-quality it is and how well-researched the ingredients that were used.
Life Extension AMPK Metabolic Activator: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
AMPK Metabolic Activator is available online through Life Extension’s official website. The formula is supplied in bottles of 30 tablets.
Each bottle, which lasts for a month, costs $28.50 not including shipping fees unless you subscribe to their VIP Autoship feature, which will also entitle you to get a 15% discount per bottle. Autoship subscribers get the product at $24 per bottle.
The Bottom Line
Belly fat, as mentioned, is one of the most difficult kinds of fat to get rid of, so many individuals are looking for supplements to help.
Unfortunately, most fat-burning supplements available target body fats in general, and very few brands offer something that specifically targets those fats.
Among them is the Life Extension AMPK Metabolic Activator which, based on the ingredients and mechanism of action, sounds like a promising supplement. Its effectiveness is backed by clinical studies, as well as credible testimonials from actual users.
Furthermore, the price is not as high as you would expect from a high-quality supplements like GOLO Release, Anorectant No. 10, Phen375 and the manufacturer even has a refund policy in case the formula proves to be ineffective.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About AMPK Metabolic Activator?
Belly fat, also called visceral fat, is just one of the many types of fats found in the body. The other types include:
- Subcutaneous fat, as the name suggests, is the fat found underneath the skin. It is the most harmless type of fat, but can also be unhealthy if present in excessive amounts.
- Retroperitoneal fat is the fat found in the area of the lower back. Its main function is to cushion and protect the kidneys. If the body’s total body fat goes down to 5% or below, it is usually the retroperitoneal fat that’s depleted first, and this can be harmful to the kidneys.