- The Science
- Pros & Cons
- Questions & Answers
- Customer Reviews
- The Bottom Line
About Tru Fuel Keto
Tru Fuel Keto is marketed as a supplement designed to boost your keto diet. The company claims that this product will give you the body of your dreams.
This product should be combined with a keto diet in order to achieve maximum results.
Tru Fuel Keto Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are several primary active ingredients in this supplement:
- Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) – is a ketone body produced by the liver and assists in fat burning. This product contains sodium, calcium, and magnesium BHB, which are known as ketone salts.
- Garcinia – A fruit rich in hydoxycitric acid, an anti-obesity agent and appetite suppressant used in popular weight loss supplements currently on the market. According to a study in Evidenced Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Garcinia can enhance fat oxidation.
- Raspberry ketone – According to a study in the International Journal of Obesity Supplements, appetite suppression and fat cell reduction was reported when raspberry ketone supplements were given to obese subjects.
- Green Tea Extract – has been shown to reduce food intake, decrease fat absorption and increase calorie burn by thermogenesis based on a study from the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
- MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) – According to a study in American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, medium chain triglycerides enhance weight loss as compared to olive oil.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Tru Fuel Keto
According to Medical News Today, supplements like Tru Fuel Keto may enhance the keto diet’s effectiveness.
There are different types of keto meal plans that lead to ketosis. The difference in each is the number of calories from the macronutrients, carbohydrate, protein and fat.
The common ones are the Classic Ketogenic Diet, Modified Ketogenic Diet, MCT Oil Diet, Modified Atkins, Low Glycemic Index Diet (LGIT) and Intermittent Fasting.
Tru Fuel Keto Pros & Cons
- Can support ketosis
- May increase fat burning
- It may boost Energy
- Can enhance mental clarity
- It can increase weight loss
- It might enhanced fat absorption
- Could be harmful to the liver
- Should be avoided by Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Abdominal discomfort – bloating, gas, diarrhea and nausea
A: According to the manufacturer, you should take two capsules per day.
A: Tru Fuel Keto may cause upset stomach, gas, diarrhea and bloating.
A: According to UChicagomedicine, the keto diet may cause constipation, kidney stones, low blood pressure, risk of heart disease and possible nutrient deficits.8
A: Tru Fuel Keto is $93.21 per bottle per the manufacturer.
A: This product should be avoided by pregnant or nursing women and people with liver disease.
Tru Fuel Keto Alternatives
|Natura Vitality Keto||$93.18||BHB ketones|
|Pure Primal Keto||$35.95||Calcium & Sodium BHB, magnesium BHB, Garcinia cambogia, Forskolin, Raspberry ketones, Green Coffee extracts|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Plexus Slim||$89.95||Chromium Polynicotinate, green coffee bean extract, Garcinia Cambogia|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium,
|Keto Flux||$94.87||BHB ketones, maltodextrin, forskolin|
Is Tru Fuel Keto Safe?
Tru Fuel Keto should be avoided by pregnant and breastfeeding women and those with liver disease.
Tru Fuel Keto Customer Reviews & Results
User reviews for this product were mostly good. Complaints are few, with people stating the product did not work for them. Keep in mind this product must be used with a Keto diet in order to achieve ketosis in order to work appropriately.
Tru Fuel Keto: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
You can buy this product at the official site for $93.21 per bottle.
The Bottom Line
This supplement complements the benefits of a keto diet. A keto diet is a low carb meal plan which focuses on fat and supplies 90% of daily calories according to Harvard Medical School. For the supplement to be effective you should follow a keto meal plan.
This product can supports ketosis, boosts energy, enhances mental clarity, increases weight loss and may enhance fat absorption.
This product should be avoided by pregnant and breastfeeding women and those with liver disease. As always, please consult a doctor before beginning any exogenous ketone supplement and weight loss diet.