Thermovex is a powder supplement that claims to boost metabolism. The product claims to be thermogenic as well, helping the body burn more fat, hence the name.
It may promote fat and weight loss, improved focus, appetite suppression, and increased workout performance.
Thermovex Ingredients – What to Look For
There are numerous active ingredients in this product, which may lead to weight-loss and provide the user with an extra boost of energy.
These are a few of them:
- DMAE – This is a substance known to boost brain function, improve focus and mood, as well as have the potential to improve athletic performance. As with most up and coming supplements, there is still more research needed about some of these claims, such as the improvement of athletic performance.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is a well known as a substance that promotes an additional boost of energy, as well as the potential effect of thermogenesis. The Mayo Clinic says it has the potential to improve weight loss outcomes.
- Raspberry Ketones – According to Healthline, the actual raspberry ketone is a natural substance extracted from raspberries. However, the raspberry ketones found in supplements are synthetic. They are similar in structure to synephrine and capsaicin, which are two well-known “fat-burning” compounds. Due to this, raspberry ketones are believed to help boost your metabolism and increase fat burning. Unfortunately, there are no studies on this ingredient in humans, only mice. The few studies in mice do show some promise, but there needs to be further research is done on this compound and its effects on fat loss.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Thermovex
The product contains caffeine. This may speeds up metabolism, which will help place the body into a fat-burning state. The product also contains raspberry ketones, which may help further the process of thermogenesis.
Thermovex Pros & Cons
- This product can increase your metabolism.
- It can increase your energy level, maximizing workout performance.
- Thermovex may help you burn fat and lose weight.
- It comes in 6 tasty flavors.
- The sweet flavors may not appeal to everyone.
- It contains caffeine, which can make you jittery and nervous.
- Some customers do not like the powder mix; it does not come in pill form.
According to the product's website, the recommended dosage is one scoop of powder in 10-12 oz of water. You can take it twice a day, 30 minutes before breakfast and 30 minutes before lunch.
CAUTION: Do not take in the evening or you may have trouble sleeping. Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
The product is not suitable for people with allergies to milk, eggs, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or soy. It is manufactured in a facility that produces them. In addition, the product contains caffeine.
WARNING: Anyone who must avoid caffeine should not be taking this product.
According to the product's website, you should avoid taking this product if you have kidney, liver, thyroid, or heart problems, any seizure disorder, and/or high blood pressure.
There are not a huge number of reviews online. From the few reviews that have been left, the consensus is that the product works moderately well. It is a decent weight-loss product, and it can provide you with some extra energy during the day or for workouts.
The manufacturer is not offering a money-back guarantee for this product. However, you can also buy the product from other retailers, in which case you'll be covered by that company's guarantee.
|Thermovex||$59.95||Green tea, raspberry ketones, DMAE, caffeine, chromium, B vitamin complex, green coffee bean|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium,
|Burn TS||$59.95||Green tea, caffeine, Garcinia Mangostana, chromium|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Fit Affinity||$39 US||Raspberry ketone powder, green tea leaf, garcinia cambogia, carnitine|
|RazaLean||$69.95||Capsaicin, Caffeine, Kelp, Apple Cider Vinegar, Turmeric, Arginine|
Thermovex is priced a bit high for the market, although there are other weight-loss supplements in the same range.
However, this product is very rich in terms of ingredients, containing more substances that have the potential to induce a fat-burning state than other supplements.
Is Thermovex Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product is safe unless you have an allergy to milk, eggs, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or soy or intolerance to caffeine. There have not been any health warnings or complaints from customers.
Thermovex Customer Reviews & Results
There are not many reviews online but there are some, including video reviews on YouTube. Most of them are moderately positive. Most users did appreciate the sweet fruity flavors and found them to be very tasty.
In terms of workout performance, the product does not perform as highly. Some users did not find that it gave them a huge amount of additional energy for working out. As weight and/or fat loss supplement, it does seem to be effective.
Thermovex: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase this product for $59.95 through a site you are directed to from the official website, Nutrishop. It is not available from any other online retailer.
The Bottom Line
There were a limited number of reviews of this product online, which is a bit unusual. However, the customers who did review this product were pleased with it. There was nobody jumping for joy, however.
With the varied collection of ingredients with the potential to help burn fat, you may expect the product to do better among consumers. One thing users were very happy with was the collection of tasty flavors for the powder.
This product is high in caffeine, which could make you nervous and jittery. There are other mild side effects associated with the product. If you experience any uncomfortable side effects, stop using the product immediately.
Before you start using this product, see a doctor and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Thermovex?
Thermovex may be the right product for you, and may potentially help you lose weight and gain muscle. There are other ways to keep your weight down and get extra energy for your workouts.
Here are some tips for a healthy lifestyle:
- Follow a nutritious diet and eat plenty of protein. It will give you the energy you need to work out for longer.
- Keep hydrated as much as possible. Drink 7-8 glasses of water every day.