About Cramp Defense
Cramp Defense is a dietary supplement by MgBRIGHT LLC. As the name suggests, it is a formula that claims to help stop cramps and prevents them from coming back.
It is basically a magnesium supplement that claims to work by fixing magnesium deficiency quickly and permanently.
It features a proprietary blend called Truemag, which is formulated to be safe, high-absorbing, and non-laxative.
Cramp Defense Ingredients – What to Look For
Cramp Defense helps fight and prevent magnesium deficiency through this key ingredient:
- Truemag – This proprietary ingredient features magnesium bound to maleate, which is the natural form found in vegetables and fruits. This form is both high-absorbing and non-laxative, enabling it to replenish your magnesium supplies quickly. This may lead to faster and more effective relief of cramps and spasms. There are no specific clinical studies proving these claims, only anecdotal references.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Cramp Defense
Cramp Defense claims to work by ensuring that the body has an adequate supply of magnesium, as most people can’t get enough of this mineral from diet.
The magnesium used in this formula is highly-bioavailable, making it more effective in replenishing the body’s magnesium stores.
Regular use of this supplement shall help combat and prevent magnesium deficiency and all the symptoms associated with it.
Cramp Defense Pros & Cons
- It utilizes a safe and effective form of magnesium.
- It helps effectively replenish the body’s magnesium stores.
- It may help combat and prevent magnesium deficiency.
- It claims to help relieve muscle cramps and other associated discomforts.
- It does not produce the side effects associated with other magnesium supplements.
- It is cheaper than most brands and kinds of magnesium supplements.
- Its onset of action and results vary among users.
- It requires as much as six capsules per dose, depending on the severity of cramps.
- It may not be effective for cramps brought about by other causes.
Cramp Defense Alternatives
|Essential elements Magnesium plus Zinc||$14.66||Magnesium Glycinate, Magnesium Magnesium Malate,
Magnesium Citrate, Zinc, Vitamin D3
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Transparent Labs RawSeries Magnesium Bisglycinate||$17||Magnesium Bisglycinate|
|Live Well High Potency MagWell||$19.99||Magnesium Glycinate, Magnesium Magnesium Malate,
Magnesium Citrate, Zinc, Vitamin D3
|Reuma-Art X Strength||$35.99||Extracts of Horsetail Herb, Celery Seed, Stinging Nettle Leaf, Garlic Bulb|
|Frezzor Omega-3||$40-70||Greenlip Mussel Oil, Astaxanthin|
Is Cramp Defense Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
As claimed by the manufacturer, Cramp Defense is free of any potentially harmful ingredients, making it safe for everyday use.
Cramp Defense Customer Reviews & Results
It works for 80% of individuals, and this is proven by the hundreds of reviews obtained by the product.
As for the 20%, the only issue most of them have is that the formula didn’t work as fast as they expected it to, or it could be that their cramps are caused by something else.
Then again, there’s always the 120-day money-back guarantee which allows you to give it a chance to work and see for yourself.
Cramp Defense: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
It is available online through the brand’s official website and through this authorized retailer.
It is sold for $29 to $39 for a bottle of 180 capsules. Shipping within the US is free, while international shipping has a corresponding fee depending on the country. Buying in bulk entitles a customer to discounts.
The Bottom Line
When it comes to magnesium supplements, there are lots of brands and types available in the market, but none of them can be as high-absorbing and effective as Cramp Defense.
This supplement claims to work for the majority of its users. Not only that, but it is also much cheaper than other brands and the manufacturer is giving its users ample time to evaluate the product.
On the off (and highly unlikely) chance that it doesn’t work for you, you can always look at the options presented above.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Cramp Defense?
Although cramps is often brought about by magnesium deficiency, there may also be other causes too. These include:
- Overexertion and dehydration
- Underlying systemic problems, particularly ones that are related to inadequate blood supply and nerve compression