What is TestoGen?
TestoGen is a natural testosterone supplement that increases your production of testosterone. The manufacturer states that it would raise testosterone levels to give numerous benefits.
The manufacturer assures that the product contains natural ingredients for ease and safety. It is used mostly by men.
Who is the Manufacturer of Testosterone Booster?
Testogen is the manufacturer of this testosterone boosting product and is located in the United states of America.
TestoGen Pros & Cons
- The ingredients in the product will result in increased levels of testosterone.
- The manufacturer suggests that the ingredients are natural and highly-effective
- It can boost sexual performance
- TestoGen make enhancement supplement can improve muscle mass
- It might produce the desired results pretty fast
- The product is only available from the official website.
- It might be expensive if only purchasing one bottle.
How does TestoGen work – Learn the Science
The TestoGen’s unique combination of the highly beneficial 11 ingredients provides a person with the stamina and strength along with sharpening the mind, allowing it to take on anything, at any time.
These ingredients combined make the body and mind more and more active. The manufacturer suggests that boron in the product helps in the improvement of Testosterone levels.
Nettle lea extract improves the effectiveness of the product massively.
The manufacturer further insists that Vitamin D allows in building strength, as various studies suggest. It is also stressed that D-Aspartic Acid boosts the production of testosterone while Fenugreek extract acts as a boosting seed.
Essential magnesium is building testosterone, which is also found in this product and it makes the whole process of boosting testosterone faster and more effective.
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website
What are the Ingredients in the Testogen?
The manufacturer claims that the ingredients are natural and tested. Although it consists of 11 major ingredients, the major ones are as follows:
Bioperine – Bioperine is a patented extract from black pepper fruits. Mostly used as a bioavailability enhancer. As such, they use it to improve the efficacy of male enhancement supplements.
- D-aspartic acid
- It stimulates the luteinizing hormone which causes increased testosterone levels;
- May increase sperm quality and production;
- Associated with increased strength and muscle mass;
- 2-3 grams per day is recommended for those who are testosterone deficient .
- Vitamin D
- It is an herb that is associated with lower blood sugar levels, increased breast milk production in breastfeeding women and increased levels of testosterone. Although more research is needed on the health benefits of this herb .
- May decrease enzymes that convert testosterone to estrogen;
- Associated with increased libido, sexual performance, energy levels and well-being;
- 500 mg per day seems effective for boosting testosterone levels 
- Associated with increased metabolism of total testosterone to free testosterone;
- May increase testosterone levels by 25% and decrease inflammation;
- It may be helpful with erectile dysfunction if the cause is low testosterone;
- For the treatment of ED, it is recommended to take 6 mg per day;
Vitamin B6 – According to a research study, Vitamin B6 is thought to improve the synthesis of nitric oxide, a precursor of testosterone. In one study, a combination of vitamin B6, B9, and L-arginine increased levels of nitric oxide.
Note: low levels of nitric oxide can be a reason for cardiovascular disease.
Red Ginseng Extract – Red ginseng is useful for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It protects against oxidative stress and promotes normal function . In one study, red ginseng worked better than medication (6).
The other ingredients in Testogen are Magnesium, vitamin D, Vitamin K1, Zinc, D-aspartic acid, nettle leaf extract, fenugreek, and boron.
RELATED – Essential Elements T-Hero Reviews
Note: 20 grams or more of a dosage may be fatal , Testogen contains 20 milligrams of boron, so it is safe to take.
Is It Worth Buying the Testogen?
TestoGen is undoubtedly worth a try. The fact that they are offering a 60 day money-back guarantee ensures that they are confident in the product and its effectiveness. It’s a quick and easy way to boost your testosterone levels, says the manufacturer.
TestoGen – Questions and Answers
Q :How to Use Testogen?
A: According to the manufacturer, you have to take 4 capsules every day almost 20 minutes before breakfast for the best results.
Q: How Much Does TestoGen Cost?
A: The cost of one month supply is equivalent to $59.99 but if you buy 3 months supply at once, you would get the supply for 2 months free for just $179.99.
Q: Does TestoGen Have Any Side Effects?
A: According to the manufacturer, its ingredients have been used in Asian traditional medicines, and that all the ingredients are safe.
Q: Can I Take TestoGen If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Yes, it’s natural and safe as the manufacturers say.
Q: Does TestoGen work?
A: It may take a certain time before it works but it would work. The manufacturer insists that you would see the signs in no more than just a week of its use.
Q: What Is TestoGen Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: It has a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee. There is no return or refund on the product unless it is not effective. In that case, you can get 100 percent money back.
Is TestoGen Safe?
It is safe as the customer experiences suggest and people seemed to notice a positive result. The ingredients are pure and natural.
What are TestoGen Alternatives?
- D-Aspartic Acid: D-Aspartic acid may work by stimulating some key testosterone-producing hormones. Doses of 2–3 grams seem to be effective for those who are testosterone deficient. But TestoGen includes this as well as other beneficial ingredients.
- Nugenix: It is way more expensive and the ingredients are not as natural as the TestoGen
- Prime Labs: This is the cheapest option available in the market. Effectiveness of this supplement is questionable.
TestoGen Customer Reviews & Results
One person stated that: “TestoGen is the product I’ve been waiting for all my life”. Another user said that “I’ve increased my strength and gained 7lbs of lean muscle” A customer linked it to the confidence and activeness in the following words: “I’ve lost weight, feel more active, and have much more confidence.”
TestoGen Packages, Deals, Prices and Where to Buy It?
To buy TestoGen, you should visit their Official Website and click on the order now to see the detailed look at all the packages that they offer along with the pricing of those packages.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About TestoGen?
The firm offers worldwide free shipping on all orders. This means that you wouldn’t have to pay any delivery cost at all, no matter which part of the world you are from.
The Bottom Line
The more testosterone you produce, the better. TestoGen’s manufacturer’s claims seemed to be backed up with the necessary research and all the relevant facts.
This performance enhancement supplement is made of scientifically tested and proven ingredients. By using this product, you are certain to improve your testosterone levels and reap the full benefits associated. It has no known side effects according to the manufacturer, which is very encouraging.
Whether you are looking to increase your strength as well as stamina or sharpen your focus at work while minimizing tiredness along with the irritability, the TestoGen is the go-to option. Give TestoGen a try and see your sexual health can improve remarkably.
Where To Find It
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website
2. Vitamin B-6 - Mayo Clinic https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-b6/art-20363468
3. (PDF) Aphrodisiac effects of Panax ginseng extract standardized with ginsenoside Rg3 in male rats | Research Gate https://www.researchgate.net/publication/274065255_Aphrodisiac_effects_of_Panax_ginseng_extract_standardized_with_ginsenoside_Rg3_in_male_rats
4. L-arginine and B vitamins improve endothelial function in subjects with mild to moderate blood pressure elevation – Atlas of Science https://atlasofscience.org/l-arginine-and-b-vitamins-improve-endothelial-function-in-subjects-with-mild-to-moderate-blood-pressure-elevation/
5. 7 Proven Health Benefits of Ginseng | Healthline https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/ginseng-benefits
6. Asian J Androl. 2009 May;11(3):356-61. doi: 10.1038/aja.2008.32. Epub 2009 Feb 23. Effects of tissue-cultured mountain ginseng (Panax ginseng CA Meyer) extract on male patients with erectile dysfunction. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19234482
7. The 8 Best Supplements to Boost Testosterone Levels | Healthline https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/best-testosterone-booster-supplements
8. How Much Vitamin D Should You Take For Optimal Health? | Healthline https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/how-much-vitamin-d-to-take
9. Fenugreek: An Herb with Impressive Health Benefits | Healthline https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/fenugreek-for-testosterone
10. Boron for Testosterone Boosts and Erectile Dysfunction: Does It Work? | Healthline https://www.healthline.com/health/boron-testosterone#side-effects