About Prime Labs Prime Test
Prime Labs Prime Test is a testosterone booster that claims to enhance stamina, energy, and strength. It promises to revitalize and restore manhood for men who are battling with low testosterone. It may improve mood by boosting confidence not only at the gym but also in the bedroom.
Prime Labs Prime Test is manufactured in the USA and has been formulated using some herbal ingredients. It also contains essential minerals such as calcium and boron.
According to the manufacturer, this is a safer alternative to testosterone replacement therapy.
Prime Labs Prime Test Ingredients – The Breakdown
The ingredients present in this formula include;
- Horny Goat Weed – The active component in this ingredient is icariin, a flavonol glycoside. In an article featured in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, icariin has neurotrophic and inhibitory effects. It inhibits enzyme PDE5 thus allowing smooth muscles to relax and allow better blood circulation in the penile chamber. It also improves physical performance.
- Tongkat Ali – This ingredient is known to increase testosterone levels and alleviate aging symptoms in males. The National Library of Medicine researched the ergogenic effects of Tongkat Ali in elderly people and it was confirmed that it does enhance physical performance by enhancing muscle strength.
- Sarsaparilla Root – In Chinese traditional medicine, this ingredient is used as an aphrodisiac and sexual stimulant. It has benefits in physical and sexual performance according to Translational Andrology and Urology.
- Nettle Extract – The stinging nettle leaf is known for its ability in increasing the level of free active testosterone in the body. According to the Sports journal, this is made possible through binding the testosterone inhibitor with a sex hormone-binding globulin. Nettle extract also hinders estrogen production.
- Orchic Substance – This ingredient is obtained from animal testicles. Animals such as wild boars, bulls, dogs, and ostriches are popularly used. According to the Translational Andrology and Urology journal, orchic substance enhances testosterone levels and sperm count.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Prime Labs Prime Test
Testosterone is the male sex hormone that is responsible for expressing male attributes in men. It affects strength, body features, physical performance as well as sexual performance.
Prime Test is a blend of herbal ingredients and essential minerals that help boost testosterone production.
These ingredients work to inhibit some enzymes that reduce testosterone levels and improve nitric oxide production which will ultimately enhance testosterone production.
Prime Labs Prime Test Pros & Cons
- This product may increase testosterone production
- Stamina, energy, and strength may be enhanced
- It claims to be a natural and healthy formula
- May help reduce fat and instead encourage muscle gain
- May boost confidence and mood
- The product may not work for everyone in the same intensity
- The results may not be as fast as expected
- It requires one to still go the gym regularly
- It requires a specialized diet
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Take 2 tablets once or twice a day. Observe regular exercise for better results.
A: The manufacturer does not disclose a list of possible side effects. However, the ingredients in the formula may cause side effects such as stomach upsets, hives, or sweating.
A: Yes, there are no restrictions. However, if you are under prescription drugs you will have to consult your doctor before using this product.
A: Going by the ingredients, this product may work to increase testosterone levels.
A: This product offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if bought for Prime Labs official website. If bought from other sites, you will be subjected to the policies of the retailer you buy from.
Prime Labs Prime Test Alternatives
|Mito Male||$59.97||Acetyl L-Carnitine, Glycine Propionyl-l-Carnitine, Zinc, Shilajit, Boron, PQQ|
|Red Rex||$49.97||L-Arginine, Epimedium, Cnidium Monnieri|
|Barbarian XL||$49||Tongkat Ali, Korean Red Ginseng, Boswellia Resin Extract, Ashwagandha, Shilajit|
|Extenze||$49.95||Yohimbe, Zinc, Gaba, Muira Puama, Maca, Boron|
|Dr. Sebi Testo||$50||Irish Sea Moss, Yohimbe, locust Bark, Sarsaparilla, Locust Bark|
|Zydenafil||$69.95||L-Arginine, Tribulus Terrestris, Tongkat Ali, Muira Puama|
|Erectzan||$34.97||L-Arginine, Cassia, Cranberry, Catuaba Bark, Muira OPuama, Tribulus Terrestris, Maca, Horny Goat Weed|
|Ageless Male||$44.95||Fenugreek, Zinc, Magnesium|
|TestRX||$59.99||Fenugreek, Zinc, D-Aspartic Acid, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3|
|Testo XP 360||Unknown||Saw Palmetto Berry, L-Arginine, Maca Root Powder, Muira Puama, Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, Polypodium Vulgare|
Is Prime Labs Prime Test Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product could be safe because there are no major side effects associated with its use as claimed by the product manufacturer.
Prime Labs Prime Test Customer Reviews & Results
This product has many positive reviews compared to negative ones. Users who found this product effective claimed that although the results were not instant, they were satisfactory. Negative reviewers, on the other hand, claimed that they did not see any results.
Prime Labs Prime Test: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A bottle of Prime Test contains 60 caplets to be taken in a month. It costs from $20.00 to $26.15 depending on where you buy it from. It can also be bought from various online stores such as Amazon.
The Bottom Line
Prime Labs Prime Test is a testosterone booster that claims to offer several benefits. It promises to improve stamina, strength, and energy that can see you through your workout routines.
It even claims to help users gain some extra muscle. Apart from strength boosting, this product also purports to enhance sexual performance and sexual satisfaction. On top of that, many users are recommending it.
In as much as the reviews are mostly positive, there are some critiques as well. Some users claim that they did not notice any difference after using the supplement.
This could mean that the product does not work for all and unfortunately, you will have to try it first so that you can know if it works or not. Prime Test also expects you to work out and observe a healthy diet for it to work.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Prime Labs Prime Test?
While using this product, you are required to observe meals with high protein content. This is because proteins are body-building foods that encourage muscle formation.