Vitraxyn is marketed as an organic male sexual enhancement supplement which raises testosterone levels in the body. Women may also take this supplement to increase libido.
This has the effect of strengthening muscles and increasing sexual drive. The product contains other ingredients that can treat erectile dysfunction, by improving circulation all over the body.
Vitraxyn Ingredients – What to Look For
There are a number of active organic ingredients included in this supplement.
A few key substances include:
- Muira Puama – This plant is known to greatly increase sexual libido, so much so that it’s nicknamed the “Viagra of the Amazon”. In addition, this substance can be used for the treatment for erectile dysfunction. Muira Puma has been used to prevent sexual disorders and to increase interest in sexual activity, but there is insufficient evidence that it works. Although, early research suggests that it can modestly improve sexual desire in women and increase the frequency of intercourse.
- Horny Goat Weed – It’s derived from the Epimedium Brevocorum plant, and it’s known to be a powerful aphrodisiac. This extract includes a substance called Icariin, which improves blood circulation in the body. The increased blood flow to the penis can effectively treat erectile dysfunction. Recent research has discovered that the herb blocks an enzyme that restricts blood flow to the penis. A compound called Epimedium is horny goat weed acts in a way that is similar to drugs used to treat ED . It is recommended to take horny goat weed only for a short time.
- Side effects: Upset stomach, dry mouth, low blood pressure, nosebleeds, irregular heartbeat, mood changes
- Interactions: Horny goat weed may interfere with aspirin, birth control pills, antidepressants, treatment for immune disorders, thyroid problems, blood pressure and cholesterol medications, do not use with nitroglycerin because it may result in a severe drop in blood pressure.
- Gingko Biloba – According to the Mayo Clinic, this substance is derived from one of the oldest trees on the planet. It has terpenoids, which helps treat erectile dysfunction because it improves blood circulation. In a research study that was testing memory with gingko biloba found that it also improved erections. Another study showed that 76% of males taking antidepressants had improved sexual function. Therefore, gingko biloba may be effective for men that have ED due to their medications.
- Side effects: Heart palpitations, headaches, upset stomach, allergic skin reactions, constipation and dizziness
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Vitraxyn
There are three mechanisms in place with this product:
1)There are some ingredients which naturally increase the amount of testosterone in your system. This has the effect of building up and strengthening the muscles. It also enhances sexual libido.
2) In addition, there are other ingredients that initiate the production of additional nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide improves circulation all over the body, including the penis. This can treat erectile dysfunction. Gingko biloba also increases blood flow to the penis, which helps with ED.
3) Furthermore, horny goat weed blocks an enzyme that restricts blood flow to the penis, which can improve sexual function.
Vitraxyn Pros & Cons
- This product can effectively treat erectile dysfunction.
- Vitraxyn could increase your sex drive.
- It can build and strengthen your muscles.
- This supplement can improve sexual confidence.
- Early research on the ingredients is promising.
- Boosting testosterone can cause side effects like breast swelling, anxiety, and headaches.
- This product is unreasonably expensive.
- Vitraxyn has no clinical studies backing it up, although there are some studies on some of the ingredients themselves.
- More research is needed on the ingredients on treating ED or improving sexual function.
- The supplement may interfere with medications.
- The side effects are upset stomach, dry mouth, low blood pressure, mood changes, nosebleeds, irregular heartbeat, heart palpitations, headaches, allergic skin reactions, constipation and dizziness.
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule per day. There’s no specific time frame suggested. Make sure you take the capsule with a full glass of water.
Under no circumstances should you take more than the suggested dosage, or it could do you harm.
A: Yes, it does. There are side effects associated with increasing your level of testosterone. These may include symptoms like aggression, irritability, anxiety, sweating, rapid heart rate, abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, high blood pressure, and rash. Women may experience menopause-like symptoms like hot flashes.
A: According to the ingredients, the supplement should effectively increase libido and treat erectile dysfunction. Since different people react to pills differently, this may not be the case for everyone. There are few customer reviews, however, so we don’t know for sure about the effectiveness of the product.
A: There’s no refund policy listed on the product website. Since it’s not for sale anywhere else, there didn’t seem to be any way to get a return guarantee.
|Vitraxyn||$93||Gingko biloba, horny goat weed, arginine, muira puama, ginger|
|Cilexin||$39.99||Pumpkin Seed, Tongkat Ali, Arginine|
|VigRX Plus||$69||Epimedium leaf extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Muira Pauma Bark extract|
|Delta Prime||$99 + $6.95 shipping||Vitamin D, zinc, horny goat weed, saw palmetto, stinging nettle|
|Nugenix||$69.99 plus $4.99 S&H||Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, L-Citrulline Malate|
|ExtenZe||$42.63||Folate, zinc, dehydroepi-androsterone, yohimbe, ginseng, arginine, muira puama|
It’s clear that the price of Vitraxyn is way overblown, and with very little reason.
The ingredients included are no different than the ones included in much cheaper brands. It doesn’t appear to be worth purchasing – not for that amount of money.
Is Vitraxyn Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
According to the ingredients, the product should be relatively safe. You may experience some side effects associated with increasing the amount of testosterone in your system. If these are too severe, stop taking the supplement immediately.
Vitraxyn Customer Reviews & Results
There are very few customer reviews discussing this product, so it’s impossible to get a good idea of what the customers have to say.
Vitraxyn: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can only purchase this product from the manufacturer, but it’s difficult to find a place to do that. The product website lists the price at $93/month.
The Bottom Line
There are very few reviews to be found discussing this product. That fact alone casts doubt on the trustworthiness of the product. There’s also almost no information about the manufacturer online.
If you look at the list of ingredients, they are very typical of a male sexual enhancement supplement.
There’s nothing special about this product, and it’s considerably more expensive than other similar supplements.
This supplement will raise your testosterone level, and that can come along with some potential side effects. If you experience any side effects, stop taking the supplement immediately. Make sure to see your doctor before you start taking this product for medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Vitraxyn?
Taking a sexual enhancement supplement can help tremendously in solving sexual dysfunction like impotence. However, you can’t rely on male enhancement pills alone. There are other things you can do to ensure that your sexual drive improves.
- Keep yourself in excellent physical condition. Regular exercise can increase libido.
- Eat chocolate (in moderate amounts). There’s some evidence to indicate that it can increase sex drive.
- Eat more aphrodisiac fruits like avocados, bananas, and figs
- Make sure you get an adequate amount of sleep.
- Follow a low-carbohydrate, high protein diet to enhance your libido.
- Boost your confidence with exercise, healthy eating and taking care of yourself.
2. Testosterone Injection | Drugs https://www.drugs.com/testosterone.html
3. Official Website https://vitraxyn.net/
4. Boost Your Libido with These 10 Natural Tips | Healthline https://www.healthline.com/health/boost-your-libido-10-natural-tips
5. Muira Puama: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, and Warning | WebMD https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-574/muira-puama
6. Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium) | WebMD https://www.webmd.com/men/horny-goat-weed-epimedium
7. 5 Herbs to Help Erectile Dysfunction | Healthline https://www.healthline.com/health/erectile-dysfunction/herbs#ginkgo