About Synbiotic 365
Synbiotic 365 is a digestive health product that contains a blend of probiotics, prebiotics and B vitamins. This product is a 3 in 1 probiotic supplement that claims to replenish the gut flora that maintains the digestive tract.
United Naturals, a digestive health company based in Canada, formulated the product. The company claims that its product is made using carefully researched ingredients that may support digestive function.
Apart from digestive health, Synbiotic 365 may help to supplement vitamin B deficiencies. It also might help reduce food cravings and relieve bloating.
The inspiration behind this product was that the founder’s girlfriend had digestive health issues. After thorough research, the founder collaborated with clinicians and came up with the supplement.
Synbiotic 365 Ingredients – What to Look For
The ingredients used to formulate this product are:
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) – This vitamin occurs naturally in food but the amount we utilize can be enhanced through supplementation. Research by the American Society for Microbiology says it may support healthy metabolism in the gut, consequently supporting growth, development, and cell function.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – Also found in food, this ingredient is a major component of two essential coenzymes FMN and FAD. These enzymes may take part in energy production, growth and development, cell function and metabolism of drugs, steroids, and fats as indicated in an article by the Office of Dietary Supplements on the National Institute of Health’s website.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) – Niacin is another important B vitamin when in the body it is transformed to NAD, which is a coenzyme that is then converted to NADP. Both NAD and NADP may be essential in the metabolic redox processes as suggested in an article in the journal Advances in Nutrition.
- Pyrodixine HCl (vitamin B6) – As a coenzyme, this vitamin plays a major role in a number of enzyme reactions, as indicated in an article in the journal Cells. It is mostly associated with protein metabolism.
- Folate (vitamin B9) – This vitamin functions as both a co-substrate and a coenzyme in the synthesis of nucleic acids; RNA and DNA. It is also concerned with the metabolism of amino acids, as suggested in a review article in the Biochemical Journal.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Synbiotic 365
This 3 in 1 probiotic may work to refresh the gut flora that usually maintains digestive health. These useful bacteria get destroyed through poor eating habits and smoking.
Since probiotics have been used to replace gut bacteria for years, this formulation is packed with it. One capsule of Synbiotic 365 contains 20 billion CFU, which makes the dose very potent, with few side effects.
The formulation is made up of 15 probiotic strains. Each of these strains is claimed to be thoroughly researched to support digestive health benefits. The strains are also suggested to contain anti-allergy and immunity health benefits.
Apart from probiotics, the product packs prebiotics in the form of chicory root inulin. This ingredient is a source of fiber, which can help reduce hunger pangs. Vitamins B1 to B9 are also in the mix to support vitamin B deficiencies. Lastly, Synbiotic 365 has rice hull concentrate and hypromellose as the inactive ingredients.
Synbiotic 365 Pros & Cons
This product comes with the following pros and cons:
- May benefit digestive and immune system health
- Contains eight essential vitamins and fifteen probiotic strains
- As an added benefit, it may help support weight loss
- Consumers may achieve relief from their digestive issues
- Users may experience side effects such as abdominal bloating and gas
- It is not clear if users will continue enjoying healthy gut benefits after the dose is finished
- You may only be able to order through the official site
- The product appears to not be very popular online
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Synbiotic 365
A: The product contains 30 capsules per box, with one to be taken daily for thirty days. In the question and answer section of the manufacturer’s website, clients who asked to add their dosage to more than one a day were warned against it because of side effects.
Q: Does Synbiotic 365 Have Any Side Effects?
A: This product is free of gluten, dairy, soy, nuts or eggs. It is also GMO free. However, possible side effects of prebiotics and probiotics are gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea and loss of appetite.
Q: Can I Take Synbiotic 365 If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no warnings issued against this product. Synbiotic 365 is free from a number of food allergens which suggest that the product might be safe for all.
Q: Does Synbiotic 365 Work?
A: With the extensive ingredients in this formulation, this supplement could be effective. However there are no customer reviews to back it up, which is an oddity. This may be because it is a newer product.
Q: Can I take my multi vitamins with this supplement?
A: Keep in mind that it’s safe to take probiotics and multi vitamins at the same time. If you take other medications or supplements, it’s best to discuss potential interactions with your healthcare provider. That’s because probiotics may increase their effectiveness.
Q: Is There Anywhere In London UK To Buy Synbiotic 365?
A: We don’t believe they directly ship to England. But, there are services where you can have the product shipped to a USA address, and they’ll forward it on to your England address.
Q: Are there any other probiotics that contain Vitamin B?
A: Probiotic 40-Billion probiotic supplements are a proprietary blend containing 40 Billion live strains CFUs from 4 strains of probiotics, including Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Plantarum, & Lactobacillus Paracasei.
Q: How long are the pills good? I can’t find an expiration date on any of the packagings.
A: Does this product expire? Yes. According to the manufacturer, the product comes with an expiration date printed on the side of the container. The duration of viability can vary, depending on when the product was manufactured. Usually, it is at least a year out. If the 365 Daily Probiotic is in tablet form, these pills must be refrigerated after opening. If left out for long (several hours), they can lose their effectiveness. 365 Daily Probiotic is currently available only in capsule form from stores. The capsule type of product does NOT need to be refrigerated.
Q: What Is Synbiotic 365 Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The Company offers a 60 day money back guarantee for customers who are not satisfied with their results.
Synbiotic 365 Alternatives
|Trubiotics||$14.50-20||Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis|
|Bio X4||$99.00||Probiotic Blend (4 Billion CFU), Digestive Enzyme Blend (43mg), Weight Management Blend (100mg), Craving Control Blend (166mg)|
|Colon Detox Plus||$24.80||Aloe Vera, Alfalfa Leaf, Cascara Sagrada, Buckthorn, Rhubarb|
|Vital Reds||$69.95||Green tea, Aronia berries, grape seed extract, mulberry extract, bitter melon extract|
|Florajen 3||$17.59||Lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium longum, bifidobacterium lactis, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.|
|Peak BioBoost||$39.95||Oat Fiber, Magnesium Citrate, Inulin, Acacia Gum, Fructooligosaccharides|
|FloraSpring||43.00||Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus gasseri (L. gasseri), Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium breve|
|Morning Complete||$49||Aloe Vera, Green Tea, Turmeric, Ginger Root, Probiotic Blend, Astralagus, Fennel Seed, Spinach, Broccoli, Kale, Cinnamon Bark|
|DigestZen TerraZyme||$50||Papain, Lactase, Protease, Alpha Galactosidase, Sucrase, Enzyme Blend|
|Provitalize||$49||Turmeric, Lecithin, Curry Leaf, Moringa Leaf, B. Lactis, L. Gasseri, B. Breve, Bioperine|
Is Synbiotic 365 Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This formulation might be safe since it is allergen-free. There are no complaints currently since there are no reviews for the product on the manufacturer’s site.
Synbiotic 365 Customer Reviews & Results
As of current, there are no customer reviews for this product on the official website. However, the producer mentions that people who have used their products have emailed them saying they are happy with the results.
Synbiotic 365: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
There are 30 capsules in one box of the product and it costs $45.
- 3 Boxes = $119 (save $16)
- 6 Boxes = $229.00 (save $41)
How To Cancel Your Order and Ask for a Refund?
(Live support is available Monday to Friday 9AM – 5PM EST)
1300 Altura Rd
Fort Mill SC 29708
United Naturals Health Inc.
1790 Rue Du Canal St 401
Montreal QC H3K 3E6
1300 Altura Rd
Fort Mills SC 29708
You may also want to contact their support team, click here.
READ ALSO – Provitalize Reviews
The Bottom Line
A healthy gut is key to the proper functions of virtually all other biological functions in the body, including brain health. Maintaining the gut flora may require supplements such as Synbiotic 365.
With the fifteen probiotic strains and eight essential vitamins in its ingredients, this formulation could be the solution for digestive issues.
It is also important to note that while this product claims to reduce bloating and other digestive issues, probiotics and prebiotics are known to heighten the problem for some individuals. As such, you want to check for other similar products such as Urinary Tract Support, Peptiva and ProbioSlim and settle for the one that suits your unique needs.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Synbiotic 365?
While this supplement claims to help achieve a healthy gut, it is not known if it will be in the long run. For that reason, you need to adjust your lifestyle as well.
To improve your gut health, you should:
- Reduce your added sugar intake.
- Supplement your diet with plant-based foods
- Eat foods naturally rich in probiotics: eat fermented foods such as kimchi, kefir, Greek yogurt, and sauerkraut.
- Eat plenty of lean protein choices daily
- Increase the fiber content in your diet, this can be achieved via fruits and vegetables. Remember to make at least half of your plate fruits and vegetables at every meal!