Prost-P10x is a natural supplement which is meant for men who have an enlarged prostate and suffer from urinary symptoms due to this problem. This may include frequent urination, nighttime urination, difficulty urinating, or leaking.
This product is rich in numerous ingredients which lessen the swelling in the prostate and eliminate symptoms. It also supports overall prostate and urinary tract health and elevates the immune system.
Prost-P10x Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in Prost-P10x:
- Quercetin – This is a plant pigment called a flavonoid. It’s found in several foods like onions, berries, and apples. It has potent anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce the swelling in the prostate. It’s also high in antioxidants which boost immunity and help with healing. A study published in the World Journal of Surgical Oncology found that the quercetin can inhibit prostate cancer.
- Saw Palmetto – This substance comes from the Serenoa Repens tree. It has medicinal properties and can reduce the symptoms of benign prostatic hypoplasia. A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine examined saw palmetto as an effective treatment for benign prostatic hypoplasia.
- Green Tea Leaf – This tea is made from the leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant. It’s high in antioxidants called polyphenols which increase immunity. It also has anti-inflammatory properties which lessen swelling in the prostate and therefore reduce urinary symptoms. An article published in Molecules discusses the anti-cancer properties of green tea.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Prost-P10x
Prost-P10x contains plant sterols, which are similar in structure to cholesterol. Research shows they can lessen the symptoms of benign prostatic hypoplasia, leading to greater urinary comfort.
Prost-P10x is also high in anti-inflammatory properties, which can lessen the swelling in the prostate. When the swelling goes down the prostate no longer presses up against the urethra, so symptoms like frequent urination diminish.
Prost-P10x contains a lot of antioxidants, which boost general immunity and help with healing in the body.
Prost-P10x Pros & Cons
- Prost-P10x could promote normal urine flow.
- This product may decrease prostate swelling.
- It could improve the health of your urological system.
- Prost-P10x might give you a better night’s sleep.
- The product is made by a urologist.
- You have to take 6 large capsules daily.
- There is caffeine, which could cause problems with sleep.
- Prost-P10x is an expensive product.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage for Prost-P10x is one packet, which is 6 capsules per day. Take them with a full glass of water. You can take them all at once, or throughout the day. Do not take more than the suggested dosage for any reason.
A: There are some minor side effects which could occur as a result of taking this supplement. For example, nettle leaf can lead to symptoms like upset stomach, diarrhea, or constipation. Quercetin could cause headaches or a tingling of the arms. Saw Palmetto may cause dizziness, headaches, nausea, vomiting, constipation, or diarrhea.
A: Some substances in Prost-P10x can prevent blood clotting, so you shouldn't use it if you have a blood condition or for 2 weeks before surgery. Quercetin can lead to kidney damage in very high doses (4). In addition, nettle can lower blood pressure and it may also interfere with blood sugar levels. Do not take Prost-P10x if you have diabetes or low blood pressure.
A: Most likely Prost-P10x does work. It includes a long list of ingredients which support prostate health, such as plant sterols. It's high in anti-inflammatory properties which can lessen the swelling in the prostate and reduce symptoms. It also contains a lot of healing and immunity boosting antioxidants. The majority of the reviewers agree that this is an effective product.
A: There is no official website to buy this product. You can get it on Amazon, and from several other online retailers. They each have their own return policy which will cover you if you buy from them.
A: When your prostate swelling decreases, this will diminish many symptoms, and as a consequence can improve your sex life.
A: Prost-P10x is meant for men who have an enlarged prostate and are having uncomfortable urinary symptoms like frequent urination. It can lessen the swelling in the prostate and diminish symptoms.
A: Yes, you can. Prost-P10x is a vegetarian supplement which does not include any animal-derived ingredients.
|Prostaplex||$69.00||Lycopene, Pumpkin Seed, Zinc Oxide, Beta-Sitosterol|
|VitalFlow||$69.00||Saw Palmetto, Graviola Leaf, Cat’s Claw, Selenium, Zinc|
|Proquil||$29.99||Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed, Flaxseed Oil, Pygeum|
|Prostate PQ||$95||Quercetin, Flower Pollen Extract|
|Prostavec||$34||Pygeum Bark, Turmeric, Nettle, Kelp, Cornsilk, Prickly Ash Bark, Saw Palmetto, Olive Leaf|
|ProstatePure Plus||$21.99||Nettle, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Magnesium, Plant Sterols, Glycine, Pomegranate, Pygeum Bark|
|Prostate Plus||$26.84||Vitamins E and B6, Saw Palmetto and Green Tea|
|Superior Prostate||$29.99||Beta Sitosterol, Saw Palmetto, Nettle Leaf, Pumpkin Seed, Enzyme Blend, Lycopene, Grape Seed Extract|
|LifeSeasons Pros-T||$45.99||Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, zinc, selenium, nettle root, Swedish flower pollen extract|
|Flotrol||$59.95||Magnesium Stearate, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Soy Isoflavones|
Prost-P10x is a lot more expensive than the other brands such as Prostate 911. In addition, the ingredient list is very similar in all of these brands, so there doesn’t seem to be a lot of justification for the increased cost.
Is Prost-P10x Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Prost-P10x contains very safe organic ingredients. However, it’s still important to heed the heal warnings for the product. Otherwise, you may only experience mild side effects. If you have unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product and see a doctor if you think it’s necessary.
Prost-P10x Customer Reviews & Results
The Prost-P10x reviews were quite good on the whole. Most of the users said this product really relieved their urinary tract symptoms and gave them an overall feeling of health and well-being. However, there were some customers who didn’t get any benefit from this supplement.
Prost-P10x: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The manufacturer’s official website does not sell this product anymore. You can buy it from a number of online retailers, including Amazon. The prices on Amazon are as follows:
- 1 Pack – $79.99
- 2 Pack – $139.99
- 3 Pack – $179.99
The Bottom Line
Prost-P10x is an organic supplement for men who have prostate enlargement, and who suffer from urinary tract symptoms like frequent urination and leaking. This product can reduce the swelling in the prostate, and lessen symptoms. It also supports overall prostate and urinary health, and it boosts immunity.
The reviews for Prost-P10x were fairly good on the whole. Almost 75% of customers gave this product a high rating and stated that they were happy with the results. Many men said Prost-P10x successfully reduced symptoms. However, there were some users who said this product simply didn’t work for them.
There is a chance that you could have mild side effects in response to taking the product. If this happens, stop using Prost-P10x immediately. Before you begin using this supplement, go to a doctor, and get medical approval first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Prost-P10x?
We hope that Prost-P10x is the best prostate supplements on the market for you and that it reduces your discomfort and the urinary tract symptoms you experience. There are some changes you can make to your lifestyle which could help improve prostate health. Here are some tips:
- If you’re overweight, try to get your weight down. Being obese can make prostate symptoms worse, and besides, it’s not healthy.
- Being stressed can also worsen prostate symptoms. Seek out active methods for lessening stress, like yoga or meditation.
- Exercise several times a week. Research indicates that exercise can improve prostate health.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeinated beverages, which can make you urinate more frequently.