OxySpark is a nitric oxide booster supplement made up of a powder drink. The product uses a Nobel prize-winning medical breakthrough and has immense medical benefits for the body. It claims to reverse heart disease, manage diabetes, help eyesight, lessen muscle pain, improve energy level, lower blood pressure, promote healthy circulation, and other benefits.
OxySpark Ingredients – The Breakdown
Here are some of the primary active ingredient in this complex:
- L-Citrulline – This is an amino acid which already exists in the body, and it’s also found in some foods. It’s especially important for the functioning of the liver and kidneys. An article in Nutrients discussed the impact of this compound of cardiometabolic health.
- Coenzyme CQ10 – This is an antioxidant which is also referred to as Ubiquinone. It’s an important part of the mitochondria of our cells, and it largely focuses on producing cellular energy. According to the Journal of Pharmacy and Bioallied Sciences, it’s levels decrease as we age.
- Beet Root Extract – This is a root vegetable called Beta Vulgaris. It’s rich in fiber, several minerals, and Vitamin C. Beet contains a wealth of antioxidants which support immunity and overall health and well-being. An article published in Nutrients looked at the potential of beetroot supplementation in health and disease.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind OxySpark
This product mostly functions through the use of an immense number of antioxidants. These claims to strengthen immunity and help heal damage in the body. They might kill damaging free radicals and lessen oxidative stress. This can help in the management of some health problems.
OxySpark Pros & Cons
- This product claims to increase energy and stamina.
- It could lessen skeletal and muscle pain.
- This supplement might reverse cardiovascular disease.
- It may improve eyesight.
- OxySpark could manage diabetes by regulating insulin.
- It takes 30 days to begin functioning.
- This is a very expensive product.
- Some people prefer capsules to a powder drink.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is one scoop mixed in a glass of water, 1-2 times every day. Remember not to consume more than the suggested dosage for any reason.
A: Some of the ingredients in this supplement have side effects which accompany their usage. For example, coenzyme CQ10 may lead to symptoms like headache, nausea, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, diarrhea, rashes, fatigue, dizziness, irritability, insomnia, and light sensitivity.
Pine bark extract could lead to side effects such as headache, dizziness, stomach upset, and mouth ulcers.
A: There are a few health conditions that do not go well with this product. Coenzyme Q10 can make anti-coagulant drugs less effective, so anyone taking them should avoid this product.
L-Citrulline may decrease blood pressure. Do not take it if you are using medications that increase blood flow to the heart, as medications for male sexual dysfunction, or medications for high blood pressure.
Pine bark has some could make the immune system for active, so anyone with an immune conditions should avoid this product. It can also affect bleeding conditions and diabetes, so people with these conditions shouldn't take OxySpark. Finally, it's recommended that anyone who is having surgery should stop this product 2 weeks before.
A: OxySpark is incredibly rich in antioxidants, so it certainly should enhance the immune system and have some beneficial health effects. Whether it has all of the properties the manufacturer has suggested is difficult to know. The claims do sound somewhat lofty.
There are customers reviews baking up the product and many of its benefits, but most of them are on the company website so we don't know for sure how genuine they are.
A: The company has a 30-day return policy, but only for sealed items that are still in the original packaging. If you don't want the product, let the company know and return it within 30 days of the original purchase date. You'll get a full refund, minus the shipping and handling fees.
|OxySpark||$69.95||Coenzyme CQ10, Beet Root Extract, L-Citrulline, Pine Bark, Vitamins and Minerals|
|Zipfizz||$37.99||Green coffee bean, Vitamin B12, grape seed, Caffeine anhydrous, green tea leaf, guarana seed|
|Tru Niagen||$40.00||Niagen, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose|
|SuperBeets||$34.95||Malic Acid, Beetroot, Apple flavor|
OxySpark is a very expensive product compared to others in the same class. You can get other supplements with fairly similar ingredients for much cheaper. There is some overlap in the substances included in these brands, although they do each offer a unique blend overall.
Is OxySpark Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
As long as you pay attention to the health warnings and contraindications provided, this product should be perfectly safe for you to take. These are good quality ingredients which have mostly mild potential symptoms associated with them.
OxySpark Customer Reviews & Results
There are some wonderful testimonials for this product on the company’s official website, from people who cited incredible health benefits like lowered cholesterol and blood pressure, increased energy levels, and others.
Outside of the official website, there are only a few reviews online. Some of positive, and others less so. A couple of users mentioned side effects like flushing.
OxySpark: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
At the moment, the only place you can buy this product is on the manufacturer’s official website. It’s on Amazon, but at the moment it’s listed as unavailable and there’s no price given. The prices on the official website are as follows:
- 1 canister – $69.95
- 2 canisters + 1 free – $139.90
- 3 canisters + 2 free – $209.85
- 5 canisters + 3 free– $349.75
The Bottom Line
OxySpark is marketed as an organic supplement in the form of a powder drink, and it claims to provide you with an immense number of antioxidants. The product claims to have numerous health benefits, including managing illnesses like diabetes and heart disease. The claims of the manufacturer are quite lofty, but the product did use Nobel-winning research.
The customer reviews for this product were mostly very positive, although these were largely on the manufacturer’s website. Users loved the energy and vitality they got from this product and the other health advantages.
There are a few health warnings for this product, so make sure you read them carefully. Anyone who is planning on taking this product must get medical approval from a doctor first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About OxySpark?
We hope that OxySpark provides you with all of the energy and good health you deserve and helps you with health conditions like high blood pressure, muscle pain, diabetes, and others.
This product should help you with your overall good health. Of course, in addition, there are also some lifestyle choices you can make which may improve your overall health. Here are some tips:
- Follow a healthy diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and especially antioxidants. Some antioxidant-rich foods include nuts, lean meat, seafood, berries, grapes, eggplants, pumpkin, mangoes, and leeks. An article in Nutrition Journal has published the antioxidant content of 3100 foods worldwide.
- Keep yourself in good physical condition by exercising several times a week.
- Try to stay away from junk foods and processed foods which have no nutritional value and can increase your weight.
- Try methods like mindfulness and meditation to keep your stress levels down. Stress can really age you, and it can affect your immune system.