About Serovital HGH
This natural product is an amino blend which can lead to the production of human growth hormones (HGHs) in the body.
This makes it an ideal anti-aging product that can reduce lines and wrinkles on the skin.
It can also lessen the amount of body fat you carry, helping you lose weight. Finally, this product can give you a deeper, more relaxed sleep.
Serovital HGH Ingredients – The Breakdown
These are a number of amino acids that make up this supplement. Some of the primary active substances include:
- L-Lysine – This is a key amino acid that can initiate the production of additional human growth hormones, with anti-aging benefits. However, a study in the Journal of Gerontology showed that arginine-lysine does not increase growth hormone in old men.
- L-Arginine – This is an important amino acid which may increase the production of human growth hormone. A study in the Journal of Applied Physiology showed that oral arginine accentuates the growth hormone response to exercise.
- L-Glutamine – This amino acid could stimulate the pituitary gland to release HGHs. A study in the Journal of Nutrition demonstrated that glutamine stimulates human growth hormone.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Serovital HGH
Serovital HGH does not contain human growth hormone directly. It contains a collection of amino acids like arginine and glutamine which stimulate the pituitary gland in the production of additional HGHs. These have anti-aging benefits for the body and skin.
Serovital HGH Pros & Cons
- The product may give you additional energy.
- Serovital HGH can decrease your body fat.
- The supplement claims to decrease fine lines and wrinkles.
- It can give you a deeper, more restorative sleep.
- This is a very expensive product.
- The product contains rice flour, which is a common allergen.
- You have to take 4 capsules per day.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 4 capsules per day on an empty stomach. Take them in the morning before breakfast or in the evening before dinner.
CAUTION: Do not take more than 4 capsules in a 24-hour period under any circumstances.
A: There are possible side effects associated with using HGHs, some of which may occur with this product. Serovital HGH doesn't contain HGH directly, rather it's an amino blend which can lead to the production of HGHs.
Side effects may include stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, bloating, increased asthma symptoms, gout, low blood pressure, allergic reaction, and heartburn.
WARNING: If you experience unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
A: There may be some health conditions which preclude taking this product. See a doctor and get medical approval before you begin taking it.
A: There were a few complaints as well, but most of the reviews for this product were very positive. People felt it gave them energy, helped them sleep, and had immense anti-aging benefits.
A: The company has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you're dissatisfied with the product, contact the manufacturer. You have to return the remainder of the product, including the packing slip, receipt, and original packaging. They'll send you back all of your money.
Serovital HGH Alternatives
|Serovital HGH||$99.99||L-Lysine, L-Arginine, and L-Glutamine, N-acetyl L-Cysteine|
|LeanFire XT||$69.99||TeaCrine, Cayenne Pepper, Bitter Orange, Caffeine, Green Tea Leaf Extract|
|TestRX||$84.39||Fenugreek, D-Aspartic acid, Zinc, magnesium, vitamins|
|Elevacity||$55-$100||Functional Beverages, vitamin B6, Nannochloropsis, Ocular Extract, and Sodium Silicate|
Serovital HGH is clearly one of the most expensive brands on the market, amongst brands that are already priced rather high.
It contains very similar ingredients to some supplements, while others have quite a different mix.
Is Serovital HGH Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Outside of some possible mild side effects, this product is quite safe. However, you must check with a doctor and get medical approval before you begin using it.
Serovital HGH Customer Reviews & Results
Most customers are saying good things about this product. Many loved the anti-aging benefits, finding that it reduced wrinkles and fine lines on their skin.
Others mentioned that it increased their energy and helped them sleep better at night.
Serovital HGH: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, and from other third-party retail websites.
The price on Amazon is $116.33. On the official website, you pay $99.99 for a one-time-only purchase. If you subscribe to auto-shipping, you save 10%.
The Bottom Line
Serovital HGH is a supplement that includes a mix of amino acids that stimulate the human growth hormone. This makes it an ideal anti-aging product that removes wrinkles on the facer, as well as other medicinal benefits.
The users have been very happy with this product, raving about the way it benefitted their skin, sleep, and energy levels.
This product has some potential side effects which could occur. If you experience any unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the supplement immediately and see a physician if necessary.
Before you begin taking this supplement, see your doctor and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Serovital HGH?
Serovital HGH may be the product that restores your youthful appearance, gets rid of wrinkles and gives you an overall feeling of good health.
However, you can’t keep tasking a supplement over the long term. Here are some natural ways to try to stay youthful-looking.
- Follow a very healthy diet rich in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals to keep your skin in excellent condition.
- Drink plenty of water, to keep your skin healthy and hydrated.
- Make sure to cleanse your skin carefully twice a day using a high-quality cleanser.
- Use a good sun protection every time you go into the sun.