OxiTrim is marketed as a stimulant-free dietary supplement created by AS Research Labs. It brags about helping users lose weight by increasing the body’s metabolic rate and preventing fat accumulation.
Regular use, along with diet and exercise, shall help you shed off excess pounds by getting rid of those stubborn, unwanted fat deposits.
AS Research Labs, OxiTrim’s manufacturer is a research company owned by Mike Ledeboer and Steve Young. Since its establishment in 2012, the company has been producing products to help their customers reach their strength and fitness goals.
OxiTrim Ingredients – What to Look For
OxiTrim helps its users lose weight and excess fats by harnessing the power of the following key ingredients:
- Vitamin D3 – Also known as the sunshine vitamin, Vitamin D is also useful when it comes to weight loss. Supplementation is said to enhance the beneficial effects of a calorie-restricted diet. Also, this 2018 study from the International Journal of Preventive Medicine suggested that vitamin D deficiency is prevalent in individuals affected by obesity.
- Turmeric – This herb has high curcumin content, which is known for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, some studies, like this one from the European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences, reports the potential role of the compound in weight loss and fat tissue reduction.
- Black Pepper Extract – Aside from its anti-inflammatory properties, this extract is also said to aid in the absorption of the other ingredients in the formula.
- Sphaeranthus indicus and Garcinia mangostana – These two are frequently found together in weight loss supplements. Both can boost metabolism and speed up burning of fats. The effectiveness of this combo in weight management was the subject of this 2013 study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind OxiTrim
OxiTrim induces weight loss mainly by eroding excess fats deposits in the body. It does so by targeting the fat cells, speeding up metabolism, and using fat as the body’s key energy source.
OxiTrim Pros & Cons
- It is made up of ingredients with proven weight loss effects.
- It aids in shedding excess found by encouraging the body to burn more fats.
- It claims to speed up metabolic rate and prevents fat accumulation.
- It may also exert some anti-inflammatory effects.
- It does not produce immediate fat burning and weight loss effects.
- It produces varying results, with diet and exercise as the determining factors.
- It may be a bit more expensive than other brands.
- Some users find the formula a bit addictive.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How should I Take OxiTrim?
A: Two capsules of OxiTrim must be taken each day, one in the morning and another at lunch. For best results, a stable diet and proper exercise are recommended to help your weight loss plan.
Q: Does OxiTrim have any side effects?
A: The manufacturer of OxiTrim claims that this product is not associated with any major side effects. However, there are some reports of minor side effects such as vomiting, nausea, upset stomach, and diarrhea.
Q: Can I take OxiTrim if I have a health condition?
A: OxiTrim is made of natural ingredients that only have mild side effects. Anyone can use it on a regular basis but for those with health issues, it might be wiser to consult a physician first before taking OxiTrim, or any supplement for that matter.
Q: Does OxiTrim really work?
A: Customer reviews show mostly positive feedback for OxiTrim. While it indeed helps its users lose weight, it is not a miracle solution that can produce weight loss effects after just a few days of use.
Q: What Is OxiTrim money-back guarantee, return, and/or refund policy?
A: OxiTrim offers a money-back guarantee for the first 45 days from the date of purchase, which can be extended up to 60 days depending on the circumstance.
|ThermoFight X||$65||Green Tea Extract, Trikatu, Cinnamon Bark|
|Vital Max Keto||$89.95 + $4.95 shipping||BHB ketones|
|Botanica Keto||$89.99, plus $4.95 shipping||Ketones, MCT oil|
|Keto Flux||$94.87||BHB ketones, maltodextrin, forskolin|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Plexus Slim||$89.95||Chromium Polynicotinate, green coffee bean extract, Garcinia Cambogia|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium, Chromium, Cayenne Pepper|
|Pure Primal Keto||$35.95||Calcium & Sodium BHB, magnesium BHB, Garcinia cambogia, Forskolin, Raspberry ketones, Green Coffee extracts|
|Natura Vitality Keto||$93.18||BHB ketones|
Is OxiTrim Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
OxiTrim uses natural ingredients, making it safe for daily use as claimed by the manufacturer. However, one must watch out for the mild side effects. It is also advisable to take the supplement at moderate amounts to avoid getting addicted to it.
OxiTrim Customer Reviews & Results
Most OxiTrim customers expressed satisfaction over the product’s ability to help with their weight loss goals. The only complaint customers have is that the results may take a while to show.
OxiTrim: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
OxiTrim is only available on their official website. A 30-day supply costs $60 not including shipping fee.
Subscribing to autoship entitles the buyer 10% off on shipping fees. Purchase from other websites is not advisable to avoid getting a fake product.
The Bottom Line
With its natural ingredients, OxiTrim claims to be an effective product that can help with your weight loss goals.
Regular intake, along with a balanced diet and proper exercise, shall help you get good results. However, you must be patient waiting for the results because it might take a while for the results to show.
The price can be a bit high as well, so unless price is not a problem, it won’t hurt to look for cheaper alternatives. We suggest you check out our other suggestions for weight loss supplements like ProVen, Panalean, Leanbean, and Slendarol.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About OxiTrim?
According to its manufacturer, some of the ingredients used in OxiTrim can be addictive so make sure to only take it at moderate dosages, or as recommended by your physician.