About Lift Factor Plus
Lift Factor Plus is an anti-aging cream that is purported to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines on the skin instantly and to last for 8 hours.
The product claims to help further firm and tighten the skin as well as help alleviate under-eye puffiness and dark circles.
Lift Factor Plus Ingredients – What to Look For?
There are a number of ingredients in this cream, but 4 key active substances:
- Aloe Vera – Derived from the aloe vera plant, it’s rich in Vitamins A, C, and E. Such vitamins function as antioxidants and help protect the skin from damage imposed from outside stressors. Aloe vera further helps to moisturize the skin, protecting the impaired skin barrier. Aloe vera has been shown in limited studies to help promote collagen synthesis, and thus firming the skin. Aloe vera has been utilized in various cultural practices in the treatment of superficial skin wounds.
- Green Tea – It’s rich in healthy anti-oxidants, and also with free radicals named polyphenols. Asian cultures use green tea extract for the treatment of acne, dry skin and anti-aging; however, little scientific evidence has been proposed with primarily anecdotal studies.
- Argireline – Comprised of acetyl hexapeptide-3. This ingredient has been shown to help in the treatment of wrinkles by relaxing the muscles.
- Niacinamide – An ingredient shown to help further enhance the elasticity of the skin and non invasively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkes.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Lift Factor Plus
The active ingredients collectively may promote the production of collagen and elastin which are essential in the repair of damaged tissue.
The ingredients above, more importantly, provide hydration to the skin wherein restoring the protective skin barrier.
The inactive and active ingredients promote anti-oxidative effects on the skin, which is a key attribute to any anti-aging product.
Lift Factor Plus Pros & Cons
- The product may help smooth out wrinkles and fine lines on the skin over long-term use.
- Promote skin hydration and may help brighten the skin in addition to moisturizing.
- Cost of the product.
- Unclear use of the product in all skin types.
- May exacerbate acne break outs via occlusive effects of some of the above noted ingredients.
- May cause or exacerbate allergic reactions on the skin.
Customer Questions and Answers
Cleanse your skin with your regular cleanser, and dry with towel.
- Take a pea-sized amount onto your fingers and rub it on all of your problem areas.
- Make sure you don't get any of the serum in your eyes.
- Let it dry on your face for 10 minutes before applying makeup.
The manufacturer claims that there are no side effects at all to this product. However, it can certainly cause an allergic reaction. There may be some ingredients which cause a rash or irritation in some people.
You can take Lift Factor Plus if you have a health condition, but not if you have a skin condition or very sensitive skin. It has a few ingredients which are skin irritants.
Based on the ingredients included, it definitely should have some effect. However, there are few reviews to go on to consider whether customers found it effective.
The company is offering a 180-day refund policy. If you're dissatisfied with the product, return it within 180 days of the original purchase date to get your money back.
Lift Factor Plus Alternatives
|Lift Factor Plus||$79||Aloe Vera, green tea, arginine|
|DermaSet||$134.25||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax|
|Meaningful Beauty||Variable||Palmitic Acid (Age recovery Cream), Sodium Hydroxide (Skin Softening Cleanser), Dextrin Palmitate (Plumping Lip Gloss)|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
Is Lift Factor Plus Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Safety data on this product has not been well-established. However, there are limited negative reviews claiming concerns regarding product safety.
Recommend discontinuation of a product if the consumer experiences itching, burning, flaking, pain and swelling on applied skin.
Lift Factor Plus Customer Reviews & Results
Limited consumer reviews online are available. Many of which claim improvement in skin hydration; however, there are variable reviews regarding impact on fine lines, wrinkles and appearance of under eye circles and puffiness.
Lift Factor Plus: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase the product on the official website:
- 1 bottle costs $79 – save $10
- 3 bottles costs $177 – save $30
- 6 bottles costs $294 – save $120
There are no third-party websites where you can purchase the product.
The Bottom Line on Lift Factor Plus
Lift Factor Plus is an anti-aging product that contains active ingredients that have been shown to have promising qualities including anti-oxidant effects.
This product may help promote hydration of the skin and protection of the damaged skin barrier; however, regarding the notable improvement of fine lines, wrinkles and skin firming qualities additional research and long-term follow-up are recommended.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Lift Factor Plus?
Keeping your skin youthful and in good condition is about more than just an anti-aging cream alone.
Here are some tips for how to keep your skin young:
- Eat healthy, nutritious food like fruits and vegetables.
- Follow a regular skin regimen including cleansing, toning, and moisturizing in the morning and again before you go to sleep.
- Try to keep your stress level in check. Yoga or meditation classes may help.
- Make sure to get regular exercise, at least 3x a week for a minimum of 30 minutes.