H-Boost is an organic supplement that promotes hair growth. The manufacturer claims that it can make your hair grow up to 436% faster and get up to 124% thicker.
The product is supposed to include other benefits too, such as preventing your hair from breaking and improving its volume, strength, and elasticity.
H-Boost Ingredients – What to Look For
There are a number of active substances in this supplement, which are mostly vitamins and minerals. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Biotin – It’s thought that this mineral may reinforce the hair follicles and scalp, resulting in less hair loss. Unfortunately, the date published in Skin Appendage Disorders noted that the evidence that biotin leads to hair growth is weak as there are very few studies showing it’s efficacy.
- Zinc – It has the ability to make DNA and RNA, and they deconstruct hair follicles. This is a key element in developing healthy hair. A review in Dermatology and Therapy claims that the link between the ingestion of zinc and hair growth is also.
- Vitamin C – This is a vitamin that is crucial for our bodies. It is rich in antioxidants, which can kill damaging free radicals that can age your hair. It’s also important in the development of collagen which is essential for healthy hair. Vitamin C facilitates the ingestion of iron in your body, which is important hair growth. A study in the Journal of Dermatological Science found a link between the ingestion of a Vitamin C derivative and hair growth.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind H-Boost
The ingredients in this product deliver vitamins, minerals, and nutrients to the hair follicles; Healthy hair will grow longer and thicker. Other ingredients reinforce the hair follicles and scalp.
According to Science Daily, there’s a tremendous amount of research being conducted into developing new techniques to combat hair loss.
This product initiates the production of DNA and RNA, which are compounds needed to break down hair follicles. This leads to healthier hair development.
H-Boost Pros & Cons
- The product could improve hair volume, strength, and elasticity.
- It can make your hair grow much more rapidly.
- H-Boost makes your hair up to 124% thicker.
- This supplement prevents hair breakage.
- It promotes scalp health.
- This product is quite expensive.
- There are some popular ingredients missing.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use H-Boost?
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule every morning with your breakfast, and with a glass of water. Do not take more than the recommended dosage under any circumstances. You can take this supplement for a maximum of 2-3 months.
Q: Does H-Boost Have Any Side Effects?
A: The manufacturer suggests that there are no side effects associated with taking this product. The ingredients are mostly vitamins and minerals and are safe when taken separately. More research is needed for this specific product.
Q: Can I Take H-Boost If I Have A Health Condition?
A: For the moment, there are no medical conditions that preclude taking this supplement. However, you should still get approval from a physician before you begin taking this supplement.
Q: Does H-Boost Work?
A: It’s difficult to know how effective this product really is, since users report that the company is fishing users into giving 5-star reviews in exchange for bonus products. There are a lot of 5-star reviews, but we know they aren’t all genuine.
Still, the active ingredients alone show promising results to slow hair loss. However, more research is needed when these ingredients are used together.
Q: What Is H-Boost Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: According to the manufacturer’s policy, if you want a refund you can contact the company and return the product for a full refund within 14 days of the purchase date. You can only get the full refund if the product is returned unopened.
If the product is opened, you can get a refund under the 30-day money-back guarantee. You return the opened product to get your money back. The refund will be minus administration fees and shipping and handling costs.
|H-Boost||$54.99||Copper, selenium, vitamin C, pantothenic acid|
|Propidren||$39.99||Green Tea Extract, Fo Ti Root, Nettle Extract, Saw Palmetto, Horsetail Extract.|
|Lipogaine||$20-$29.95||Minoxidil 2% and Minoxidil 5%|
|LES Labs Hair Health||$29.99||Biotin, bamboo extract, hydrolyzed keratin, MSM|
|Kerotin||$34.99||Biotin, magnesium oxide, Fo-Ti root, Vitamin D|
|Folexin||$24.95||Fo-Ti, Biotin, L-Tyrosine, Saw Palmetto|
|HairNu||$49.95||21 vitamins, minerals, and other organics like gingko and saw palmetto|
H-Boost is the most expensive of the 4 brands compared here, which implies it’s at the top of the price range in this market.
It’s interesting to note that in fact, cheaper brands have additional ingredients not included in this supplement like saw palmetto and gingko biloba.
Is H-Boost Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The manufacturer promises that this supplement is perfectly safe. Looking at the list of ingredients, everything there is quite safe. Again, we need more studies to show that the product is still safe when the ingredients are taken together.
H-Boost Customer Reviews & Results
It seems that some reviews were coerced with the promise of free stuff.
However, there also do seem to be some reviews that are honest, such as the 4-star reviews which were not requested by the manufacturer. Like any other product, vigilance is always needed.
H-Boost: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, and on Amazon. The prices on the official site are as follows:
- 1 bottle – $54.99
- 2 bottles + 1 free – $104.99
- 3 bottles + 1 free – $159.99
The Bottom Line
H-Boost is a natural hair growth supplement that is meant to encourage hair growth. There are plenty of positive reviews for this product, but there’s the suggestion that some of them may have been coerced with the promise of free products. It’s hard to tell how effective this product is, but there are certainly some genuine reviews.
This is considered to be a very safe product with no side effects associated with it.
However, as each person is different, you may experience symptoms. If they’re uncomfortable, stop taking the supplement and see a doctor if necessary. Before you start taking this product, see your doctor and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About H-Boost?
H-Boost may be the product that solves your hair loss problem for good. It could help you grow in long, thick, lustrous hair.
However, there are also some natural methods you can try to grow your hair. They aren’t clinically proven, but they may have some effect.
- If you want long, healthy hair, get it trimmed regularly to get rid of the split ends. Getting rid of the breakage makes it grow faster.
- Follow a healthy diet filled with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. These nutrients travel to the hair follicles and make your hair grow longer and thicker.
- Brush your hair before you go to bed, to make sure the oils are distributed throughout your hair, moisturizing and nourishing it.
- Wash your hair 2-3 times a week instead of every day. This allows the oils to build up and nourish your hair.
 English, R. S. (2018). A hypothetical pathogenesis model for androgenic alopecia: clarifying the dihydrotestosterone paradox and rate-limiting recovery factors. Medical Hypotheses, 111, 73–81. doi: 10.1016/j.mehy.2017.12.027
 Patel, D. P., Swink, S. M., & Castelo-Soccio, L. (2017). A Review of the Use of Biotin for Hair Loss. Skin Appendage Disorders, 3(3), 166–169. doi: 10.1159/000462981
 Sung, Y. K., Hwang, S. Y., Cha, S. Y., Kim, S. R., Park, S. Y., Kim, M. K., & Kim, J. C. (2006). The hair growth promoting effect of ascorbic acid 2-phosphate, a long-acting Vitamin C derivative. Journal of Dermatological Science, 41(2), 150–152. doi: 10.1016/j.jdermsci.2005.11.010