ArthroMax is marketed as an organic supplement designed to treat the symptoms of joint pain, inflammation, and discomfort.
It claims to reduce the pain and swelling of arthritis, and also restore flexibility and mobility. It’s also rich in antioxidants that can repair joint damage.
ArthroMax Ingredients – The Breakdown
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in this supplement:
- Glucosamine – This is an amino sugar which is natural compound that’s in the cartilage, which it plays a key role in building. It treats pain and inflammation caused by the disintegration of cartilage over time. According to the Mayo Clinic, it can help people with osteoarthritis of the knee, hip, or spine.
- Boron – This is a mineral that exists in food, and we need it to strengthen our bones. It’s often used to treat osteoarthritis. A study in Environmental Health Perspective showed how essential boron is for healthy bones and joints.
- Black Tea Theaflavins Decaffeinated Extract – Theaflavins are antioxidants in black tea. These can help to heal damaged cartilage, and they support the immune system. A study in Planta Medica showed that theaflavins are very effective at treating the symptoms of arthritis.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Life Extension ArthroMax
This product contains many antioxidants, which can heal damage to the joints and cartilage. A study in the International Journal of Preventative Medicine found that antioxidants play a beneficial role on clinical outcomes for arthritis.
It’s also rich in anti-inflammatory agents, which can lessen the pain and swelling of arthritis.
Glucosamine can also repair damage to the cartilage because it’s a natural component that plays a role in building it. Boron is essential for healthy joints.
ArthroMax Pros & Cons
- This product supports joint mobility.
- It claims to promote knee joint comfort.
- The supplement also claims to reduce joint pain and inflammation.
- It’s rich in antioxidants which can heal the joints.
- You have to take 4 large capsules each day.
- There may be mild side effects like nausea, diarrhea, and stomach pain.
- You can’t take this if you are allergic to shellfish.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the afternoon, with a meal. Don’t take more than 4 capsules per day without approval from a medical doctor.
A: Some of the substances in this product do have side effects associated with them, most of them mild. There are issues with glucosamine that we will discuss in the next section. Boswellia Serrata can cause nausea, stomach pain, and diarrhea. Boron could lead to nausea, vomiting, blue/green discoloration of feces, diarrhea, dermatitis, and upper abdominal pain.
A: Glucosamine can maker asthma symptoms more severe, so if you have that condition you should avoid this supplement. In addition, it can affect blood sugar levels, so you should stop taking it 2 weeks before surgery. Glucosamine is also derived from shellfish, so avoid this product if you have an allergy.
A: The ingredients in this product are high in anti-inflammatory agents, which can bring down the pain and swelling in the joints. They also have a lot of antioxidants, which can repair damage. Other ingredients like glucosamine can treat the symptoms of arthritis effectively.
The reviewers seemed to agree with this opinion, as many of them were very pleased with this supplement and felt that it helped their symptoms.
A: The manufacturer has a 12-month return policy. If you don’t want the product, let the company know and ship t back within a year of the purchase date. They will either replace it or credit your account. You can’t get a cash refund.
|ArthroMax||$33||Glucosamine, Boron, Boswellia Serrata, Black Tea Theaflavins, MSM|
|Tamaflex||$39.99||Boswellia Serrata, Turmeric|
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic Acid, Turmeric, Collagen II, Ginger, White Willow Bark|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Nuflexol||$39.95||Hyaluronic Acid, Paractin|
|Arthrozene||$49.95||Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic acid|
|Omega XL||39 dollars plus shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, turmeric, resveratrol, omega 3|
Life Extension ArthroMax is a little pricey for the market, but there are products that are more expensive. Overall it’s a reasonable cost. In terms of ingredients, there’s a lot of overlap. The black tea is a unique edition for this product.
Is ArthroMax Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
It’s safe as long as you heed the health warnings. It’s not safe for people with asthma, are allergic to seafood, or plan on having surgery within 2 weeks.
For all other users, it’s perfectly fine and could only lead to mild side effects.
ArthroMax Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for this product were overwhelmingly positive. Over 70% of reviews spoke well of the product, mentioning benefits like reduced pain and inflammation and much increased mobility and flexibility.
ArthroMax: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, from Amazon, and from several other online retailers. In the official website the price is $33 for a 30-day supply. On amazon the price is $50.63.
The Bottom Line
ArthroMax is marketed as an organic supplement which claims to help lessen the symptoms associated with –arthritis, such as pain and inflammation. This product includes a rich collection of joint-healing ingredients, and it’s fairy reasonably-priced.
Overall, most customers were very happy with the results they got from this product. People mentioned lessening of swelling and pain and much-improved mobility. There were not a lot of complaints about Life Extension ArthroMax.
People who have a seafood allergy, have asthma, or are having surgery within 2 weeks should avoid this product. Anyone who is planning on using this supplement should go to a doctor first and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About ArthroMax?
ArthroMax is an organic joint pain relief natural supplement that we hope will be effective at treating your pain and inflammation and giving you back some of your mobility. There are some natural methods you can use to lessen your joint pain. Here are some tips:
- Many people use the practice of acupuncture to treat their joint symptoms, and many find it very effective. You might consider giving this a try.
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants, as they assist in healing and support the immune system. Some examples of foods include chocolate, berries, pecans, artichokes, etc.
- Try to stay at an average weight. Becoming overweight can put extra pressure on the joints, leading to more pain and inflammation.
- Meditation is a technique that many people use to help with the pain. It helps to lessen stress, which can reduce inflammation.