GenKeto is marketed as a dietary supplement developed by Flex Core Labs to support and enhance the effects of your keto diet plan for better results.
It promotes weight loss by accelerating metabolic rate and acting as an appetite suppressant to limit cravings and reduce overall caloric intake. Based in San Diego, California, Flex Core Labs is a company dedicated to developing supplements effective enough to make them stand out in the market.
Aside from GenKeto, they are also responsible for GenForsko, another diet pill that may help in your weight loss plan.
GenKeto Ingredients – The Breakdown
For its weight loss claims to be effective, GenKeto made sure to include the five ingredients:
- Magnesium – Magnesium is a mineral used in many body processes, including metabolism and energy production. Adequate levels help improve physical performance. One of the many studies that prove magnesium benefits include this 2013 study from PLOS ONE
- Beta-Hydroxybutyrate – Simply called BHB, Beta-hydroxybutyrate promotes weight loss by regulating metabolism and acting as a fuel source for the different organs in the body. The effects of this molecule in metabolism is one of the subjects of this 2018 study from the Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism.
- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate – Although there are only a few available researches about AAKG, there are sufficient studies about the benefits of arginine and alpha-ketoglutarate. Arginine reduces fat levels as reported by this 2005 animal study from The Journal of Nutrition, while alpha-ketoglutarate boosts the immunity according to this 2017 article from Oncotarget.
- Calcium – Calcium is best known for promoting and maintaining bone health, but it may also encourage weight loss by burning fats said by this 2014 study published in The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism.
- 7-Keto-dehydroepiandrosterone – This compound is said to speed up the metabolism; however, there is insufficient data regarding its long-term effects on the body.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind GenKeto
GenKeto’s main ingredient, BHB, is the one responsible for triggering ketosis during metabolism. It is a good supplement that can go along with a ketosis diet as it burns fat stores to produce energy, instead of carbohydrates. Users can reportedly experience up to 1lb. weight loss a day.
GenKeto Pros & Cons
- It is formulated with ingredients that help support a ketogenic diet.
- It claims to be an effective appetite suppressant and metabolism booster.
- It encourages the body to use fat, instead of carbohydrates, as the main energy source.
- It also claims to boost energy levels and improves physical performance.
- It may improve the overall mood.
- One of its main ingredients has insufficient research data to be considered effective.
- The recommended trial period may not be enough to yield noticeable results.
- The results of using the product may vary depending on your diet.
- It is more expensive than most weight loss supplements.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: New users of GenKeto are recommended to undergo a 15-day trial period, where they only take one capsule a day. After that, you can proceed to the normal dosage of two capsules per day. You must also remember to take each capsule with water.
A: The manufacturer of GenKeto claims that its product has no major side effects. However, some people have reported side effects of the keto diet itself. Taking supplements may help ease these side effects.
A: While the ingredients in this supplement are all-natural and safe, it would be better to consult your physician first if you have a health problem.
A: GenKeto is an effective product that enhances the effects of a ketogenic diet plan by speeding up metabolism. Although it delivers promising results, it would still take some time and discipline to stick to your diet for best results.
A: GenKeto's return policy states that you can send back products that are unused or unopened. This policy is valid for only 30 days upon purchasing the product. The company will also refund an additional $10.95 for the return process fees.
|Zuccarin||$34.95||Mulberry Extract, Chromium PIcolinate|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium, Chromium, Cayenne Pepper|
|Keto Flux||$94.87||BHB ketones, maltodextrin, forskolin|
|Keto Burn||Unknown||BHB Ketones|
|Vital Max Keto||$89.95 + $4.95 shipping||BHB ketones|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Plexus Slim||$89.95||Chromium Polynicotinate, green coffee bean extract, Garcinia Cambogia|
Is GenKeto Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
GenKeto uses natural ingredients in their supplements. The manufacturer has also not issued warnings regarding the product. However, since it is a supplement for a ketogenic diet, it would be better to ask a doctor first if you are fit to undergo a keto diet.
GenKeto Customer Reviews & Results
GenKeto has gathered mostly positive reviews from its users. They agreed that the supplement is indeed useful when it comes to weight loss. Some of them have also reported better mood after using the product.
GenKeto: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
GenKeto is only available online on the official site. A single bottle costs $ 82.95 and you can have it delivered to your doorstep.
You can also apply for the trial period to have an idea if the pill will work well with your diet.
The Bottom Line
GenKeto claims to be a good supplement to consider if you’re on a ketogenic diet.
The majority of the obese people who have tried this weight loss supplement reported positive effects. However, for this product to be effective in helping you reach your weight loss goal, it is important to use it consistently and strictly follow the diet plan you have.
Lastly, be patient enough to wait for the results. Supplements like this, no matter how effective they claim to be, take time to work.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About GenKeto?
Without the right keto diet meal plan, it may be hard to see the results of GenKeto. You can get into ketosis by increasing your fat intake to 70% and cutting your carb intake down to 5%.
It might seem hard adjusting to the new diet, but pushing through with it can help you effectively lose weight.