FoliGROWTH is an organic hair treatment supplement, intended to prevent hair loss and grow the hair is thicker and longer.
This supplement can also stop hair from shedding and reduce scalp irritation. It can also get rid of dandruff. This supplement is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
FoliGROWTH Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are 28 herbal ingredients included in this supplement. Some of the primary active substances include:
- Fo Ti – This herb has many medicinal properties, according to Pharmocognosy Research. It can promote hair growth and increase the amount of hair follicles in the body.
- Saw Palmetto – This is an extract from the berries of the saw palmetto tree. It may help to regrow the hair, but the research does not support this conclusion. An article in the Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery found that there’s no strong link between saw palmetto and hair growth.
- Zinc – It has the ability to produce DNA and RNA, which then break down the hair follicles. This is very important to promoting healthy hair. A review in Dermatology and Therapy said that there wasn’t enough data to suggest using zinc as a hair growth agent.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind FoliGROWTH
The ingredients that are included in this product provide rich vitamins and nutrients to the hair follicles. This can help them to grow longer and fuller.
Other substances inhibit the release of a hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This is a hormone that is known to lead to hair loss.
An article in the International Journal of Women’s Dermatology found that when you prevent testosterone from converting into DHT it does minimize hair loss.
FoliGROWTH Pros & Cons
- This product can reduce hair shedding.
- It can grow the hair longer and fuller.
- This supplement could prevent hair loss.
- It can reduce scalp irritation.
- This product may help get rid of dandruff.
- You may experience side effects like dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, constipation, and diarrhea.
- You have to consume 3 large capsules each day, which are hard to swallow.
- It contains rice flour, which is a common allergen.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take FoliGROWTH?
A: The recommended dosage is 3 capsules per day, with food. Take 2 in the morning and the third in the evening.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does FoliGROWTH Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some potential side effects including dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, constipation, and diarrhea.
WARNING: If you experience uncomfortable symptoms, stop taking the product and see a doctor if necessary.
Q: Can I Take FoliGROWTH If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no health conditions that preclude taking this supplement. They do suggest that pregnant and breastfeeding women or people who have had a surgical procedure avoid the product.
Q: Does FoliGROWTH Work?
A: The customer reviews seem to indicate that indeed, this product does work. Over 80% of users were thrilled with the hair growth results and other benefits they got from this product.
Q: What Is FoliGROWTH Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, send it back and let the company know you want a refund within 90 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get all of your money back within 10 business days.
|FoliGROWTH||$39.95||28 herbs and minerals including pine bark extract, Fo Ti, bamboo extract, saw palmetto, zinc, selenium|
|Folexin||$24.95||Fo-Ti, Biotin, L-Tyrosine, Saw Palmetto|
|Shapiro MD||$49.95||Green Tea (EGCG), Caffeine, Saw Palmetto|
|LES Labs Hair Health||$29.99||Biotin, bamboo extract, hydrolyzed keratin, MSM|
|Rejuvalex||$59.99||Biotin, garcinia cambogia, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, forskolin, horsetail powder, green coffee bean extract|
|Propidren||$39.99||Green Tea Extract, Fo Ti Root, Nettle Extract, Saw Palmetto, Horsetail Extract.|
|Lipogaine||$20 – $29.95||Minoxidil 2% and Minoxidil 5%|
|Avacor||$39.99||Keratin, saw palmetto, biotin, resveratrol, ginkgo biloba, vitamin B12, bilberry|
|Kerotin||$34.99||Biotin, Magnesium Oxide, Fo-Ti root, Vitamin D|
The price of FoliGROWTH is quite average for the market and within an acceptable range.
There’s a lot of overlap in terms of ingredients, with many substances occurring in almost every product. FoliGROWTH includes 28 herbs, which is more than many of these other products.
Is FoliGROWTH Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
According to the manufacturer claims, this is a safe product. All of the ingredients are quite safe. However, some people have allergies, so check the list of substances carefully to make sure there are none you have to avoid.
FoliGROWTH Customer Reviews & Results
Most of the customer reviews for this product were glowing. Users said this product did lengthen and thicken their hair, and it stopped hair from shedding. About 85% of users were very happy with the results of this product.
Users who had complaints said that the product didn’t work for them, and some didn’t like that it smelled bad. However, there weren’t a lot of negative complaints.
FoliGROWTH: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website for $39.95 if it’s a one-time purchase and $33.96 if you buy a monthly subscription. On Amazon the cost is $39.90 + $18.45 for shipping costs.
The Bottom Line
FoliGROWTH is an organic hair loss supplement that apparently does an excellent job of helping people grow longer, thicker hair. About 85% of reviewers on Amazon were thrilled with the results they got using this supplement.
They said it not only helped their hair grow, but it also prevented it from falling out. Few customers mentioned side effects.
As per the manufacturer claims, this is a safe product, with only mild possible side effects. However if you do experience an unpleasant symptom, stop taking the supplement immediately. Since this is an oral supplement, it’s important to get medical approval from a doctor before taking this product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About FoliGROWTH?
FoliGROWTH may be the product that helps you grow thicker, longer, more vibrant hair. There are also some natural methods for growing hair that you can try.
Here are some interesting tips for things you can try:
- Eating a healthy, nutrient-rich diet is a good way to grow your hair. Include a lot of fruits and vegetables.
- Egg can thicken the hair. Beat some eggs in a bowl and rub the mix on your hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes, then wash off (source).
- Olive oil may be able to thicken the hair. Test out this theory by putting some olive oil on your hair every day (source).
- Aloe vera helps the hair to grow. Spread some on your hard like a mask and take it off after 30 minutes (source).