What is Erorectin?
Erorectin is a male vitality supplement that claims to improve sexual arousal. It also promises to enhance testosterone levels as a means of boosting sexual function in men.
Apart from these two functions, this product further claims to increase energy, sexual endurance, and male fertility, all of which may support a much stable self-esteem in men.
According to the manufacturer, Erorectin has been formulated using several herbal ingredients which were used traditionally as aphrodisiacs. The tablets are vegetarian-friendly and contain neither hormones nor sugar in its ingredient content.
Erorectin Ingredients – What to Look For
The ingredients present in this product are quite many. These are some of them;
- Zinc oxide – Zinc is the second most abundant trace element in the human body but cannot be stored. It is therefore important to be taken regularly in meals. According to the Journal of Reproduction and Infertility, zinc is essential in the lining of reproductive organs. Being a nutrient maker, zinc is important in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of male infertility.
- Tongkat Ali – This is a popular traditional herbal medicine due to its aphrodisiac effects and anti-malarial capabilities. It is also used to treat sexual dysfunction. In a research documented in the Molecules journal, Tongkat Ali was discovered to improve spermatogenesis.
- Maca – Also known as Lepidium meyenii scientifically. It is commonly used as a food supplement and fertility medicine. According to a study in the Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine journal, maca improved sexual behavior in the subjects under study. It was also found to increase sperm count.
- L-Arginine – This is a semi-essential amino acid and a substrate for nitric oxide production. Nitric oxide is claimed to be responsible for smooth muscle cell relaxation and essential in reducing blood pressure in the Journal of Chiropractic Medicine. Nitric oxide improves testosterone production in men.
- Panax ginseng – Ginseng is known as the king of all herbs due to its many benefits in achieving general well-being. It is also a popular aphrodisiac that is used for treating sexual dysfunction and improving sexual behavior. A study by Spermatogenesis confirmed that ginseng improves male reproductive function.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Erorectin
Erorectin is a male enhancement product that contains ingredients working differently to uplift sexual function in men. It claims to improve nitric oxide production in the body which allows the smooth muscles around the penile area to relax.
This allows blood to flow freely into the chambers to enable quality erections that can last longer. With improved blood circulation, nutrients and oxygen also flow into these chambers and reinforce male organ function.
Erorectin Pros & Cons
- The ingredients may be effective based on their research report
- Blood circulation in the penile chambers may improve
- It might improve erection quality
- It claims to help resolve reversable sexual decline
- Erorectin is a prescription free safe male enhancement supplement
- This product is currently unavailable
- There is no contact information of the producers
- Instructions on how to use this product are not available
- Users may experience side effects
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Erorectin male enhancement?
A: The only information given is to use 2 tablets daily. On how or when to take, is not disclosed.
Q: What are the Side Effects of Erorectin?
A: Based on the ingredients present, the side effects could include; decreased blood pressure, stomach upsets, constant urination, and water loss.
Q: Can I Take Erorectin If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Yes, since there are no restrictions given. However, just consult with your doctor to avoid any adverse effects.
Q: How safe is Erorectin and Does Erorectin Work?
A: Based on the ingredients in this product, it is safe to use and it does work.
Q: What Is Erorectin Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: This product does not have an official website to confirm this information. Since it was available on other online retail stores before it went out of stock, refund and return policies will be based on the policies of those stores.
|Cilexin||$39.99||Pumpkin Seed, Tongkat Ali, Arginine|
|TestoUltra||$58||Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali, Nettle Root, Saw Palmetto|
|VigRX Plus||$69||Asian Red Ginseng, Epimedium Leaf Extract, Muira Puama B Extract|
|Nugenix||$69||L-Citrulline Malate, Zinc, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Tribulus Terestris|
|Zytenz||$39.95||Chaste Berry, Tongkat Ali, Resveratrol, Tribulus Terrestris, Catuaba|
|Libido Max||9.99||Horney Goat Weed, Maca Root, Yohimbe, Ginger, L-Arginine|
|Delta Prime||$99 + $6.95 shipping||Vitamin D, zinc, horny goat weed, saw palmetto, stinging nettle|
|Dr. Sebi Testo||$50||Irish Sea Moss, Yohimbe, Sarsaparilla, Locust Bark|
Is Erorectin Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, it may be safe as it causes only mild side effects.
Erorectin Customer Reviews & Results
Users of this product have conflicting views on Erorectin’s effectiveness. While some agree that it was effective, others were disappointed they did not experience any changes.
Erorectin: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This product comes in a 60 tablets packaging that costs $49.77 or less on other platforms. It can be bought from online retail stores.
The Bottom Line
Sexual dysfunction in men is a crucial issue in men because it threatens their masculinity and self-confidence. Issues such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and infertility issues are what drive men into searching the best product that can set them free.
Erorectin is a male vitality product that promises to help solve some of these issues. It is focused on improving sperm count, libido, erection quality, sexual endurance, and satisfaction. It is formulated using popular aphrodisiacs which have been proven to be effective.
Unfortunately, this product is out of stock in many online stores. Its producers do not have an official website which means you cannot access it directly from them either. Similarly, this product has been critiqued by users who claim that they did not notice any changes after using it.
In this regard, consider other better male enhancement products such as Max Performer, Cilexin, and Male Extra from credible manufacturers that rank highly among their competitors. Also, check out for customer reviews from independent reviewers to help guide you in your purchase.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Erorectin?
This product sounds fishy as it does not provide any contact information whether phone or email through which users could enquire or complain. Products from genuine manufacturers usually provide this information for feedback.