Provarin is a prescription-free supplement intended to treat male sexual dysfunction. The manufacturer claims this product may improve one’s libido, arousal, and climax using 16 key extracts.
In addition, the manufacturer of this product claims Provarin may improve recall, concentration, and thinking while boosting energy and mental alertness.
Testosterone loss can affect their sex drive, erections and testicle size, along with possible hair loss, reduced bone mass, and reduction of semen.
Provarin Ingredients – What to Look For?
The manufacturer listed the following plant-based ingredients in Provarin:
- Oatstraw Extract – The Translational Andrology and Urology Journal states that oatstraw contains many essential vitamins and properties that can improve physical and emotional conditions and restore energy levels to help sexual asthenia.
- Beet Root Extract – Many people speculate that beetroot is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. This is because it contains nitrate, which converts into nitrous oxide in the body. One 2014 study illustrated that drinking a cup of beet juice a day effectively lowers blood pressure. As there may be a link between high blood pressure and erectile dysfunction, this could mean that beetroot is helpful for treating erectile dysfunction.
- Saw Palmetto Berry – A common ingredient found in testosterone boosters that may help maintain testosterone in the body, as well as possibly preventing hair loss and helping with prostate health. Research (in animals) has shown that saw palmetto can effectively prevent and treat erectile dysfunction.
- Kale Leaf – A leafy vegetable which is a possible treatment for erectile dysfunction. According to the Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health, Kale is in the Brassica oleracea family, which also includes cabbage, cauliflower, bok choy, collard greens, and Brussels sprouts.This is because it initiates the production of nitric oxide in the body. This improves bodily circulation, including the flow of blood to the penis, and makes erections harder and stronger.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract – Harvard Health Publishing has stated that this substance can increase sexual libido and make orgasms more intense. However, there’s been very little research examining the relationship between libido and ingestion of fenugreek in men.
- L-Citrulline Malate– This is an amino acid that has been found to stimulate the development of nitrous oxide, and nitrous oxide increases the blood flow to the penis. Research has shown its effectiveness in treating erectile dysfunction.
- Pygeum Bark – Research has shown this bark to improve the capacity to achieve an erection in individuals with erectile dysfunction due to enlarged or inflamed prostate.
- Panax Ginseng Extract – A form of Asian ginseng that also may increase sexual libido and sex drive. Unskinned panax ginseng, has shown to be effective in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in research.
- Pumpkin Seed Concentrate – may support sexual health in men by impacting prostate health and hormones.
- Eurycoma Longifolia Root – A component from a tall, slender evergreen shrub that may help improve erectile function and sexual libido.
- Hawthorn Berry Extract – These red berries from the Hawthorn tree are said to help support the cardiovascular system and overall blood flow, which could improve erectile dysfunction. However, there’s no concrete evidence to support this yet.
- Grape Seed Extract – Grape seed extract apparently has a wide range of health benefits. It improves cholesterol and circulation, and it contains anti-inflammatories which can reduce swelling. The fact that it improves circulation may make it a helpful treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- Nettle Root Extract – This is a flowering plant which was originally native to Europe, and now also grows in other locations. It’s also known as “stinging nettle”. Research shows that it’s an effective treatment for prostate issues.
- Flaxseed Powder – It’s rich in fiber and in antioxidants. It’s also high in protein and healthy nutrients. Research (in animals) shows that it can increase the levels of certain key hormones in men. This may make it a helpful treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- Flower Pollen Extract – Research shows that this extract plays a positive role in men’s reproductive health. It can help improve pelvic and prostate health.
- Calcium – Calcium is a mineral which is crucial to human functioning. It can be derived from many foods, such as cheese and milk. Calcium is known to help bones, muscles, the nervous system, and the heart. One study found that calcium dobesilate can be a helpful treatment for erectile dysfunction in men with diabetes.
How Does It Work – The Science Behind Provarin
The manufacturer claims that this supplement is comprised of 14 plant-based extracts that are known to improve sexual dysfunction, such as saw palmetto. It was previously stated that there is not strong enough evidence to determine the effectiveness of nettle leaf, therefore it is not known to improve sexual dysfunction.
Provarin also stimulates the production of nitrous oxide through the use of L-citrulline malate, which may lead to harder and longer erections.
Other ingredients have been found to reduce inflammation around the prostate, such as flower pollen extract, to help increase the stimulation of orgasms.
Provarin Pros and Cons
- Provarin is comprised of natural, plant-based extracts.
- This supplement may improve one’s libido and sex drive through the use of Saw Palmetto Extract. More evidence is needed to prove effectiveness, efficacy, and safety.
- This product may help with staying power, and longer, harder erections.
- The manufacturer claims this product could improve sexual confidence by increasing energy in the bedroom.
- The ingredient saw palmetto may cause dizziness, headache, and nausea.
- Fenugreek may cause some allergic reactions.
- Overall, more evidence is needed to prove overall effectiveness, efficacy, synergistic effect, and safety of this product.
Provarin is a non-prescription, plant-based bioceutical that works naturally with your body's biochemistry to deliver physical energy, focused drive, and sexual strength.
The clinical-grade, plant-based ingredients in Provarin work synergistically to fuel all 4 markers of men's health: testosterone, circulation, metabolism, and hormones.
Provarin begins to work immediately with your body's biochemistry and builds up in your system over time. Most men report improvements in a 2-3 weeks and see optimal results within 3 months.
No. Provarin is a premium-grade natural supplement made from select, plant-based extracts.
Your Provarin order will arrive in discreet packaging for your privacy.
Provarin is a once-daily supplement that can be taken with or without food.
There have been no reported side effects from taking this product.
Those with a medical condition should contact their medical professional before using a performance supplement product.
There is not enough information about Provarin to state if it works, although it does contain similar ingredients to other products that give positive effects.
The manufacturer's official Web site states that every order comes with a 30-day money back guarantee if returned within 30 days of purchase.
Other male enhancement choices that have been compared to this product include:
Is Provarin Safe? Warnings and Complaints.
There have been warnings on some of the ingredients used, such as warnings for the use of saw palmetto extract.
Provarin Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying.
Reviews were not found on the official Web site, but other sites have noted that this product has been well-received by users.
How Much Does Provarin Cost?
The official Web site offers:
- a starter, one-month cycle package for $69.95
- an optimal buy 2 get 1 free package for $139.90
- a prime buy 3 get 3 free package for $199.95
Provarin: Packages, Deals, Prices, & Where To Buy It.
This product can be purchased on the manufacturer’s official Web site.
The Bottom Line On Provarin
Provarin contains only plant-based ingredients that claim to assist with sexual issues that men face as they get older. This product has made claims to have the ability to improve blood flow to the penis in order to possibly improve erections and orgasms, increase stamina and staying power, and increase one’s overall sexual confidence.
However, more evidence is needed to prove the overall effectiveness, efficacy, synergistic effect, and safety of this product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Provarin?
Because there are so many other male enhancement supplements available on the market today such as InstaHard, Viril X and RLX Male, there may be other products that have a lower price tag and do not enforce a recurring monthly subscription for their products.