About Sono Bello
Sono Bello is a laser treatment that claims to employ safe technologies to help its users lose weight and achieve a contoured body, as claimed by the company offering it.
This treatment entails liposuction conducted through various techniques that may be both noninvasive and pain-free.
The team behind Sono Bello claims that it is America’s best cosmetic surgery specialist having a team of more than a hundred qualified Plastic Surgeons.
Non-invasive body contouring is slowly becoming one of the procedures in aesthetic medicine.
Non-invasive techniques such as low-level laser therapy, cryolipolysis, radiofrequency and high-intensity focused ultrasound are all trending in the cosmetic world.
Sono Bello procedures also follow these techniques in their working mechanism. The procedures include; TriSculpt, Trisculpt E/X, Venus Free, Venus Legacy, and Lift.
Sono Bello Techniques – The Breakdown
Sono Bello treatments procedures include;
- TriSculpt – TriSculpt is an advanced laser lipolysis that is administered under local anesthesia. It is a three-step procedure that entails patient staying awake after local anesthesia has been administered, power-assisted liposuction is performed to remove fat and the micro-laser equipment is used to smooth out the fat removal effect. According to one experimental study in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology is that laser-assisted liposuction was effective in decreasing adiposity and improving skin tightening.
- TriSculpt E/X – TriSculpt E/X this procedure involves noninvasive micro-laser fat removal and excess skin removal. It is also conducted under localized awake anesthesia and claims to achieve tighter, toned and sculpted skin. This claim again seems supported by a study shared in an article in the Journal Clin Dermatol, which concluded the procedure may deliver notable results.
- Lift – This is a micro-laser procedure that is minimally invasive that focuses on improving drooping skin on the face, around the eyes, and on the neck. It is claimed to have less recovery time compared to other facelift techniques. According to another different article again in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, this process might improve skin tone, skin texture, fine lines, wrinkles and scars.
- Cellulite Reduction Procedures – There are two procedures here, Venus Free and Venus Legacy. These procedures claim to use magnetic pulse and radio frequency to help clients manage their weight. Clients undergoing this procedure are claimed to experience up to an inch and a half reduction of their waistline. A study featured in the J Clin Aesthetic Dermatol found out that Radio Frequency is safe and noninvasive thus causes minimal pain. And that there is no scarring associated with this procedure.
How Does Sono Bello Remove Fat? | Learn The Science Here
Sono Bello procedures are noninvasive treatment options for body fat reduction and cellulite removal.
These procedures work in different ways to achieve lipolysis which is the breakdown of fat deposits.
TriSculp procedures use laser technology to cause liquefication of fat layers. The plastic surgeon usually uses micro-cannulas (thin needles) to create small incisions on the body through which fat cells are extracted. Patients undergoing this procedure are kept under local anesthesia.
As for the Lift procedure, it uses micro-laser technology to boost sagging facial skin, under eyes and the neck.
Lastly, there are cellulite reduction procedures that use radiofrequency technology to smooth skin and keep it tight and beautiful.
Sono Bello Pros & Cons
- Procedures are noninvasive or minimally invasive thus cause no scarring
- These procedures are claimed to cause mild pain
- It may take less recovering time
- Clients may achieve reduced weight and beautifully contoured physique
- The skin may regain its tightness and youthfulness
- Possible side effects include; sensitivity, discomfort, swelling and localized pain
- Results vary in people so you may struggle with your weight loss goals.
- Micro-laser liposuction is a complimentary weight loss procedure thus you may have to diet and exercise to see significant results
- Results may not be sustained for the long term
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Sono Bello procedure is a four-step procedure where you;
- 1. Schedule your consultation via your mobile phone, chat or filling out a form
- 2. Meet up with a trained Sono Bello professional to set your body goals
- 3. Schedule the procedure
- 4. Get the procedure done
A: Although the company does not attest to this, there are possible side effects associated with liposuction procedures. Examples are sensitivity, swelling, localized pain and discomfort.
A: No. In fact, there are lots of health conditions that may bar you from getting this procedure done. These are diabetes, heart disease, and kidney/liver disorders.
A: These procedures may work as the official site showcases before and after pictures of their clients' transformations.
A: Sono Bello procedures don't have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. So if you are disappointed with the results there's no refund for you.
Sono Bello Alternatives
|CoolSculpting||$2000-$4000 per session|
Is Sono Bello Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
These procedures are claimed to be safe, there are no warnings given on the official site.
Most customers complained of poor customer service and disappointing results.
Sono Bello Customer Reviews & Results
Some users claim that the procedures were painless and worked for them.
Other users complained of feeling lots of pain during the procedure and the results were unpleasant.
Sono Bello: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Trisculpt costs $1395 while Fit by Sono Bello costs $2995.
This is a service so you can only get it by visiting Sono Bello institutions.
The Bottom Line
Sono Bello procedures are noninvasive fat removal techniques that claim to reduce your fat deposits in a single day, pain-free.
This could impress you because you can achieve your body goals instantly. The official site has a number of before/after photos of their clients which you can check out to base your judgment.
CAUTION: However, this laser liposuction treatment may cause you some serious side effects as some customers have pointed out.
To consider, its high cost, it would be a costly rip off if it fails to meet your expectations. For that reason, you should explore other options.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Sono Bello?
Sono Bello procedures are considered complementary medicine which simply means it is not effective alone.
As such, you may need to observe healthy dieting and exercise for the effects to be fruitful and work for the long term.
Considering its high expenses and possible side effects, a healthy diet and exercise are better options than these seemingly fast fat reduction methods.