About Sono Bello
Sono Bello is a laser treatment that claims to employ safe technologies to help its users lose weight and achieve a contoured body, as claimed by the company offering it.
This treatment entails liposuction conducted through various techniques that may be both noninvasive and pain-free.
The team behind Sono Bello claims that it is America’s best cosmetic surgery, having a team of more than a hundred qualified plastic surgeons.
Non-invasive techniques such as low-level laser therapy, cryolipolysis, radiofrequency, and high-intensity focused ultrasound are all trending in the cosmetic world.
Sono Bello procedures also follow these techniques in their working mechanism. The procedures include TriSculpt, Trisculpt E/X, Venus Free, Venus Legacy, and Lift.
Sono Bello Techniques – The Breakdown
Sono Bello treatments procedures include;
- TriSculpt – TriSculpt is an advanced laser lipolysis that is administered under local anesthesia. It is a three-step procedure that entails patient staying awake after local anesthesia has been administered, power-assisted liposuction is performed to remove fat and the micro-laser equipment is used to smooth out the fat removal effect. According to one experimental study in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology laser-assisted liposuction was effective in decreasing adiposity and improving skin tightening .
- TriSculpt E/X – TriSculpt E/X this procedure involves noninvasive micro-laser fat removal and excess skin removal. It is also conducted under localized awake anesthesia and claims to achieve tighter, toned and sculpted skin. This claim is supported by a study shared in an article in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, which concluded the procedure may deliver notable results .
- Lift – This is a micro-laser procedure which is minimally invasive and focuses on improving drooping skin on the face, around the eyes, and on the neck. It is claimed to have less recovery time compared to other facelift techniques. According to another different article again in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, this process might improve skin tone, skin texture, fine lines, wrinkles and scars .
- Cellulite Reduction Procedures – There are two procedures here, Venus Free and Venus Legacy. These procedures claim to use magnetic pulse and radio frequency to help clients manage their weight. Clients undergoing this procedure claim to experience up to an inch and a half reduction of their waistline. A study featured in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology found radio frequency is safe and noninvasive and causes minimal pain . And there is no scarring associated with this procedure.
How Does Sono Bello Remove Fat? | Learn the Science
Sono Bello procedures are noninvasive treatment options for body fat reduction and cellulite removal. These procedures work in different ways to achieve lipolysis which is the breakdown of fat deposits.
TriSculpt procedures use laser technology to cause liquefication of fat layers. The plastic surgeon uses micro-cannulas (thin needles) to create small incisions on the body through which fat cells are extracted. Patients undergoing this procedure are kept under local anesthesia.
As for the Lift procedure, it uses micro-laser technology to boost sagging facial skin, under the eyes, and the neck. Lastly, there are cellulite reduction procedures that use radiofrequency technology to smooth skin and keep it tight and beautiful.
Sono Bello Pros & Cons
- These procedures are noninvasive or minimally invasive with no scarring
- These procedures are claimed to cause mild pain.
- It may take less recovering time.
- Clients may achieve reduced weight and beautifully contoured physique.
- The skin may regain its tightness and youthfulness.
- Possible side effects include sensitivity, discomfort, swelling and localized pain.
- Results vary in people; you may struggle with your weight loss goals.
- Micro-laser liposuction is a complimentary weight loss procedure; therefore, you may have to diet and exercise to see significant results.
- Results may not be sustained long term.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: What Procedure does Sono Bello use?
A: Sono Bello procedure is a four-step procedure as follows:
- 1. Schedule your consultation via your mobile phone, chat, or filling out a form
- 2. Meet up with a trained Sono Bello professional to set your body goals
- 3. Schedule the procedure
- 4. Complete the procedure
Q: What are the Side Effects of Sono Bello?
A: Although the company does not attest to this, there are possible side effects associated with liposuction procedures. Examples are sensitivity, swelling, localized pain, and discomfort.
Q: Can I Have Sono Bello Procedures Done If I Have A Health Condition?
A: No. In fact, there are lots of health conditions that may prevent you from getting this procedure done. These are diabetes, heart disease, and kidney/liver disorders.
Q: Does Sono Bello Work?
A: Even though the official site showcases before and after pictures of their clients’ transformations, there is no indication the procedures work.
Q: What is the Sono Bello Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: Sono Bello procedures don’t have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. So if you are disappointed with the results there’s no refund for you.
Sono Bello Alternatives
|CoolSculpting||$2000-$4000 per session|
Is Sono Bello Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The company claims the procedures are safe and there are no warnings given on the official site. Most customers complained of poor customer service and disappointing results.
Sono Bello Customer Reviews & Results
Some users claim that the procedures were painless and worked for them. Other users complained of feeling a lot of pain during the procedure and the results were disappointing.
Sono Bello: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Trisculpt costs $1395 while Fit by Sono Bello costs $2995. This service is only available via Sono Bello institutions.
The Bottom Line
This sounds impressive because you can achieve your body goals instantly. The official site has several before and after photos of their clients; however, photos can be manipulated or photoshopped.
CAUTION: This laser liposuction treatment may cause you some serious side effects as some customers have pointed out.
These procedures are extremely costly, and you may be highly disappointed if it fails to meet your expectations. There is no refund if you are not happy with the procedure. For that reason, you should explore other options.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Sono Bello?
Sono Bello procedures are considered complementary medicine and is not effective alone.
As such, you may need to observe healthy dieting and exercise for the effects to be fruitful and work for the long term.
Considering its high expenses and possible side effects, a healthy diet and exercise are better options than these seemingly fast fat reduction methods.