About Pro Keto RX
Pro Keto RX is a keto inducing and keto maintaining dietary supplement, according to the manufacturer claims. This pill might influence your body to deliver it into the keto state faster. Its other primary use is to make the symptoms of keto flu bearable.
Ketogenic diet followers can also up their metabolism and eventually reach their weight goals using this product.
Pro Keto RX Ingredients – The Breakdown
This supplement contains three active ingredients which are;
- Green Tea Bean Extract – This ingredient contains catechin and caffeine. A review in the Journal of Obesity reports that caffeine is responsible for the thermogenic effect of green tea extract. In that, it stimulates thermogenesis in the brown adipose tissue. Similarly, the interaction between catechin polyphenols and caffeine prolong thermogenesis, this might play an active role in help one manage obesity.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – This ingredient contains chlorogenic acid and antioxidants which might promote weight loss, according to a study in the Journal of Evidence-Based Integrative Medicine. The mechanism of action of this ingredient entail; regulation of glucose metabolism, reducing glucose absorption and inhibiting fat accumulation.
- Garcinia Cambogia – This ingredient contains hydroxycitric acid which was shown to cause short-term weight loss as suggested in a study posted in the Journal of Obesity. However, its effect may be insignificant according to some sources.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Pro Keto RX
A ketogenic diet consists of very low carb and high fats. This diet sets the body into a process known as ketosis.
In this process, the body can burn fat deposits and converts them into energy instead of glucose.
As a result, the body is able to utilized fats stored in the body, gain some potent energy and stay off glucose cravings.
While this diet can be effective in weight loss, it is quite difficult to maintain it which is why most followers tend to stop midway.
Pro Keto RX is a ketogenic diet aid that claims to motivate those observing the ketogenic diet by providing energy, can accelerate fat burning and may enhance mental clarity.
Pro Keto RX Pros & Cons
- Claims to support rapid weight loss
- The supplement may provide extra energy
- Some users might experience a reduction in their hunger pangs and cravings intensity
- It might help speed up body metabolism
- It claims to help improve focus and mental clarity
- It has caffeine components which may cause jitters, anxiety, and insomnia
- It might play a role in worsening the long term effects of a keto diet
- Some users may not get their expected weight goal at the same time as others
- There’s no certainty that the results would remain the dose is stopped
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Take two capsules with a full glass of water daily. While using this product, you are encouraged to drink lots of water daily.
Also, you may want to stick to taking these pills in the morning because if taken in the evening or at night, it may cost you your sleep.
A: This product contains caffeine which is known to cause side effects such as jitters, lack of sleep and even anxiety.
A: In as much as the manufacturer has not issued any restriction for this product, it is highly recommended you consult with your physician before starting on this product.
WARNING: This is especially important for pregnant women, nursing mothers and those who are under 18 years of age.
A: Although this product has thermogenic ingredients in it, it lacks ketones which are essential for ketosis. Therefore, it may not work effectively.
A: This supplement has a 180-day money-back guarantee.
Pro Keto RX Alternatives
|Keto Rapid Max||Unknown||Forskolin, caffeine, apple cider vinegar|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax Powder, Caffeine, L-Carnitine Fumarate, Calcium Carbonate, Nopal, Chromium Picolinate|
|Vital Max Keto||$89.95 + $4.95 shipping||BHB ketones|
|Botanica Keto||$89.99, plus $4.95 shipping||Ketones, MCT oil|
|Keto Platinum||$39.95||BHB, Caffeine Anhydrous|
|Iaso Tea||$49.95||Holy Thistle, Persimmon Leaves, Papaya, Blessed Thistle, Malva Leaves, Marsh Mallow, Myrrh, Chamomile, and Ginger|
Is Pro Keto RX Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product could be safe however no side effects free. The manufacturer warns against taking more than the recommended dose because it will not achieve better results but may instead cause adverse effects.
Pro Keto RX Customer Reviews & Results
This product has few reviews which are on the negative side. Customers complained that the product did not work and the company charged them extra money after they had purchased the product.
Pro Keto RX: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A one month supply of Pro Keto RX costs $69.00 and can be bought exclusively on the official website.
The Bottom Line
With the world on the brink of the obesity epidemic, manufacturers are busy formulating products that claim to be a quick fix for weight loss.
However, most of these supplements according to studies contain harmful pharmacoactive ingredients that may cause harm.
Pro Keto RX is a weight loss supplement mainly targets keto diet followers. It promises to keep them motivated by accelerating fat loss, inducing and maintaining ketosis, can enhance energy levels as well as improving focus.
With all these positives, this product still falls short. It contains no ketones which are essential for ketosis.
Besides, some uses mention that they were charged extra money for no reason when ordering.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Pro Keto RX?
This product does not contain ketones in its ingredients list, a component that is considered very key in most keto supporting products.
It only contains thermogenic ingredients, which may help burn fat but not induce or maintain ketosis. When picking out your keto supplement, ensure it contains ketones.