About Neora Age IQ Eye Serum
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum is a skincare product that promises to provide instant anti-aging effects on the delicate skin of the eye area. It does so by harnessing the power of nature combined with science.
Regular use shall produce even better results, making fine lines and wrinkles less obvious. The formula also effectively targets dark circles and puffiness, making the eye area look more alive and rejuvenated.
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum is a product of Neora, a Texas-based company otherwise known by its old name Nerium.
Age IQ is among the brand’s most prized ranges and apart from the eye serum, the range is also popular for its day and night cream.
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum Ingredients – The Breakdown
Neora Age IQ utilizes both the gift of both nature and science when formulating their products. These nature- and science-derived ingredients include:
- Peptides – This formula utilizes a blend of peptides. Peptides are known for increasing collagen levels in the skin by stimulating the body’s natural ability to produce this important protein. Learn more about peptides here.
- SIG-1191 – This patent-pending blend of ingredients was formulated by a professor from Princeton University. It is composed of:
- Jojoba Esters – This is the hydrogenated form of jojoba oil. Jojoba oil is added to many skincare products as emollient. The ester form has been found to be more stable to oxidation and structurally similar to the oils naturally found in the skin.
- Aloe Vera – When it comes to health benefits, aloe vera tops just about any other medicinal plants out there. Among its many amazing properties include anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, hydrating, and wound-healing effects. These benefits, and many others, is the topic of this 2017 review article from the Journal of Pre-Clinical and Clinical Research.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This molecule attracts and locks in moisture into the skin, making it an excellent ingredient for moisturizing and restoring skin volume. The properties and many applications of this anti-aging molecule were discussed in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, through this 2016 review article.
- Green Tea – Like all of the ingredients above, green tea is also known for its abundant health benefits, though it is most popular for its antioxidant effects. Green tea’s antioxidant properties, along with many others was tackled in this 2013 review from Molecular Nutrition & Food Research.
- IFIL4R – Also a patent-pending ingredient from the Princeton professor, this offers a blend of extracts derived from Brazilian ginseng and white lily. Both extracts possess powerful anti-inflammatory properties, according to this 2005 journal article from Europe PMC and this 2019 review from the Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Neora Age IQ Eye Serum
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum fights the signs of aging on the eye area through three key mechanisms.
- One, it claims to improve the skin’s moisture levels by attracting and trapping moisture into the skin. Increased moisture smoothens and plumps up the skin.
- Two, it is said to stimulate the body to synthesize more collagen, thereby replenishing the skin’s collagen stores that tend to diminish with age. Increased collagen means increased skin volume and less obvious crow’s feet, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Three, the formula also claims to prevent further aging by protecting the skin against environmental aggressors.
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum Pros & Cons
- It is made up of ingredients that are clinically-tested and proven for their anti-aging benefits.
- Designed to help instantly address multiple signs of skin aging with a single formula.
- Can brighten the skin to make the eye area look more alive.
- Claims to reinforce the natural protective barrier of the skin.
- Helps restore and maintain the skin’s natural pH levels.
- It is approved by dermatologists and ophthalmologists to be safe and effective for daily use.
- It is costlier than other brands of anti-aging products.
- Best results can be obtained if used alongside Age IQ day and night creams.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Neora Age IQ Eye Serum must be used twice a day for best results. After washing, toning, and moisturizing your skin, dispense no more than two drops of the serum and then gently pat the product onto the eye area.
Stay still for about 30 seconds to allow the serum to set and produce immediate results. Ensure that the product has fully dried before applying eye makeup or any other skincare products.
A: Neora Age IQ Eye Serum should not produce any side effects, unless you are allergic to any of the components or have extremely sensitive skin.
CAUTION: In case of adverse reactions, discontinue the product right away and seek help from your dermatologist.
A: Neora Age IQ Eye Serum may safely be used by individuals with medical conditions. However, if your health problem is severe in nature, or if you simply have doubts, don’t hesitate to consult your health specialist first.
A: Neora Age IQ Eye Serum is suitable for all skin types. It is indeed effective in diminishing signs of aging, as evidenced not only by the positive reviews on the product, but also by actual before and after pictures posted on the official website.
A: Neora has a money back satisfaction guarantee valid for 30 days. This applies not only to Age IQ Eye Serum, but all of Neora’s products. The guarantee entitles the customer for a product replacement or full refund.
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum Alternatives
|Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum||$60||Black Tea Ferment, Copper Peptides, Niacinamide,|
|DermaSet 3D Rollerball Eye Serum||$71.25||Hyaluronic acid, kinetin triple peptide compound, caffeine barley extract|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|Sudden Change Under Eye Firming Serum||$12.97||Dextran Sulphate, Hyaluronic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Serum Albumin|
|Kiehl’s Vitamin C Eye Serum||$59||Vitamin C, Tri-Peptide and Hyaluronic Acid|
|Murad Renewing Eye Cream||$82||Retinol, Mango Butter, Eye Brightening Complex, Advanced Peptides|
|ReVive Anti-Aging Eye Serum||$285||Black Tea Ferment, Biotin, Peptides, Allantoin, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract,Corallina Officinalis Extract, Mica, Aloe, Turmeric, Eggplant|
|G.M. COLLIN Diamond Eye Contour||$120||Peptides, Watermelon Fruit Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Black Diamond, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalene, Snow Algae|
Is Neora Age IQ Eye Serum Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product is approved not only by dermatologists, but my ophthalmologists as well. Those should be enough to assume that the product is safe for regular use.
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum Customer Reviews & Results
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum is an effective product that can indeed deliver instant results, and you can see affirmations by users who have tried the product. There is also a clinical study where the participants said the same thing about the product.
Neora Age IQ: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
It costs $80 per bottle, or $60 if you pick the auto-delivery option. Price does not include shipping fee.
The Bottom Line
Neora Age IQ Eye Serum has all the makings of a good eye serum. It has the right ingredients and has been clinically tested to be safe and effective.
The only thing that potential users would have issues with is the price, as you can find lots of other brands that are cheaper than this one.
If you don’t mind spending a bit on high-quality eye serum, we suggest you consider this product. Otherwise, you may also check out our suggestions above.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Neora Age IQ?
Customers who opt to have their products auto-delivered are eligible for the Neora’s Preferred Customer Rewards Program which entitles them to the following benefits.
- Huge discount on Neora’s exclusive products.
- Further discounts on auto-delivery orders, which would take effect from the second order onwards.
- €10 discount for referred customers who’ll buy at least €50 worth of products.
- Free of charge shipping for orders exceeding €140.