About Murad Renewing Eye Cream
Murad Renewing Eye Cream is an ultra-nourishing anti-aging skincare product that claims to fight the signs of aging on the eye area. It makes use of a combination of ingredients that work together to nourish, brighten, and firm up the skin.
Regular use of this formula shall diminish fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and other signs of aging.
Murad is a clinical skincare brand founded in 1989 by Dr. Howard Murad, a US-educated dermatologist. The brand boasts of high-performance skincare products, which are a product of Dr. Murad’s years of training and experience.
These products are intended to help resolve a wide variety of skin issues, the most common ones being aging and acne.
Such issues are targeted both externally through the use of topical formulations, and internally through dietary supplements.
Murad Renewing Eye Cream Ingredients – The Breakdown
Murad Renewing Eye Cream consists of ingredients that are proven to optimize skin wellness. These include:
- Advanced Peptides – These peptides go into the deeper layers of the skin, where they stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin are structural proteins that hold the skin together, and inadequate amounts of either one results in wrinkled and saggy skin. The role of peptides collagen and elastin production was discussed in this 2018 article from Scientific Reports.
- Retinol – A staple in anti-aging skincare, this vitamin A derivative employs several key mechanisms to fight signs of skin aging. Among them are stimulating collagen production, increasing skin cell turnover, improving blood flow to the skin, and evening out skin tone. The anti-aging benefits of retinol and other related compounds are discussed in this 2006 review from Clinical Interventions in Aging.
- Mango Butter – This substance offers excellent moisturizing effects, which help soothe irritated skin. It is also rich in vitamins A and C, both of which offer antioxidant, skin brightening, and wound-healing benefits. The effectiveness of mango butter in skincare and wound healing was evaluated in this 2008 study from the Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Eye Brightening Complex – This blend of fruit and plant extracts work together to brighten the skin, diminish dark spots, and reduce puffiness.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Murad Renewing Eye Cream
The thin, delicate skin on the eye area is prone to stretching and sagging, causing it to look older first than the rest of the face.
Murad Renewing Eye Cream addresses this problem via three ways.
- First – it provides excellent moisturizing and nourishing effects on the skin, keeping it healthy and radiant.
- Second – it induces the body to produce more collagen and elastin, thus helping restore skin volume.
- Lastly – the antioxidants in the formula helps protect the skin against further free radical-induced skin aging and damage.
Murad Renewing Eye Cream Pros & Cons
- It is composed of ingredients with proven skincare benefits.
- It is formulated without parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and other potential irritants.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps make dark circles and puffiness less obvious.
- Can restore skin volume and elasticity, as well as improve skin texture.
- Claims to brighten the skin and even out skin tone.
- It helps shield the skin against further aging and damage.
- Recommended for all types of skin, including oily and sensitive skin.
- It is more expensive than other brands of eye creams.
- The degree of improvements and time it takes to produce such may vary among individuals.
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How should I use Murad Renewing Eye Cream?
A: Murad Renewing Eye Cream must be used twice a day for best results. As with any other eye creams, it is applied last in the skincare regimen. Gently pat the cream on the eye area until fully absorbed.
Q: Does Murad Renewing Eye Cream have any side effects?
A: Murad Renewing Eye Cream should not produce any adverse reactions, even on sensitive skin. If you have a history of allergies to any topical products, it is best to have you checked up by a skin specialist first prior to using this product.
Q: Can I use Murad Renewing Eye Cream if I have a health condition?
A: Murad Renewing Eye Cream may safely be used even by individuals with health conditions. It is a topical product used in small amounts, so it is not expected to exacerbate or worsen any existing medical problems.
Q: Does Murad Renewing Eye Cream work?
A: On the official website alone, there are hundreds of available reviews for the Murad Renewing Eye Cream. These reviews are mostly positive, suggesting how effective the product works for the majority of its users.
Q: What Is Murad Renewing Eye Cream’s money-back guarantee, return, and/or refund policy?
A: Murad Renewing Eye Cream and all other Murad products are eligible for a 60-day money-back guarantee if purchased from the official website. Products bought from other distributors must ask the store directly about their return policy.
Murad Renewing Eye Cream Alternatives
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 and B5, Carthmus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil|
Hydro Boost Eye Gel-Cream
|$24.99||Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate|
|Cryotin||$79||Antarcticine, syn-ake peptide, eyeseryl peptide|
Banana Bright™ Eye Creme
|$39||Vitamin C, Collagen, Banana Powder-Inspired Pigments|
AGE Eye Complex
|$98||Proxylane™ , Blueberry Extract, Complex
of Flavonoids and Synergistic Peptides, Optical Diffusers
|LuxeBiotics||$49||Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Arnica Montana Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Soy Protein|
|DRMTLGY Needle-less Serum||$69.00||Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract|
Is Murad Renewing Eye Cream Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
It is an all-natural formula that is gentle enough to be used in the delicate eye area. It is free of any ingredients that may potentially harm or irritate the skin.
Murad Renewing Eye Cream Customer Reviews & Results
The positive customer reviews for the Murad Renewing Eye Cream tell how the product was able to produce drastic improvements in the eye area, making the eyes look more alive.
Some claim that these improvements are seen after just a few applications of the product. Others say that they never knew they needed an eye cream until they tried Murad Renewing Eye Cream.
Murad Renewing Eye Cream: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Murad Renewing Eye Cream is supplied in a small pump bottle containing 0.5oz product. It is priced at $82, but this can go lower if you subscribe to the company’s auto-delivery option.
The Bottom Line
If maintaining your youthful look is important to you, then it is extremely important to include an eye cream on your daily beauty regimen.
However, with the thousands of options available, it can be quite challenging to pick one that’s right for you even if you know what to look for.
We suggest you start with a brand that has a good reputation in making high-quality skincare products and go from there.
Murad is a trusted brand when it comes to skincare, and based on the available reviews, their Renewing Eye Cream is something that should be on your list when it comes to the best anti-aging eye creams.
This cream also has lots of other good things about it. It may be a bit more expensive than other brands like Genucel, Gle Skincare Dark Circles Cream, and Plexaderm, but user reviews say it’s totally worth it.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About This Eye Cream?
Some helpful tips when apply eye creams and other anti-aging eye products:
- Do a patch test first to determine any possible adverse reactions early on. Again, the skin on the eye area is thin, delicate, and more sensitive than the skin on the rest of the face.
- A pea-sized amount of cream should be adequate for both eyes.
- To ensure that only light pressure is used, use your ring or pinky finger when applying the product.
- Use a patting or dabbing motion when applying eye creams. The usual circular motion can only pull the skin and cause wrinkling.