About Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum
Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum is an anti-aging eye cream that may smooth out the wrinkles and lines around your eyes and get rid of sun damage.
This is a gentle product that has many healthy antioxidants that can repair the skin.
Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum Ingredients – The Breakdown
Some of the primary active ingredients in this serum include:
- Black Tea Ferment – It has vitamins with anti-aging properties like B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, and C. Black tea contains polyphenols. A study in the Research Journal of Topical and Cosmetic Science looked at tea polyphenols and their usefulness in skincare.
- Copper Peptides – It promotes the production of extra collagen and elastin, which tightens the skin. It can also encourage the production of hyaluronic acid. An article in the International Journal of Molecular Science showed the regenerative and protective actions of copper peptides.
- Niacinamide – This is a water-soluble vitamin also called B3. It has many benefits for the skin, look smoothing out wrinkles and lines and tightening pores. A review in IFSCC Magazine looked at the range of effects of niacinamide for human skin.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Drunk Elephant Eye Serum
This serum is packed full of antioxidants, which claims to repair damage to the skin and restore it. A review in the Journal of Dermatological Science discussed the role of antioxidants and their potent anti-aging effects.
The hyaluronic acid draws a tremendous amount of moisture, which can help to smooth out wrinkles and also moisturizes the skin.
The product also includes a combination of black tea ferment and copper peptides, which make the skin around the eyes firmer and lessen the signs of aging.
Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum Pros & Cons
- It’s very gentle for the area around the eyes.
- This product may help get rid of sun damage.
- The serum could smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
- It may give you an overall more youthful look.
- There are many ingredients, which increases the chances of having an allergic reaction.
- This is an expensive product.
- The bottle is quite small.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Take a small amount of the product in your fingers and rub it on the skin around your eye – top and bottom. You may use this with C-Tango™ Multivitamin Eye Cream. Keep this serum in the fridge when you're not using it.
A: Murad Renewing Eye Cream should not produce any adverse reactions, even on sensitive skin. If you have a history of allergies to any topical products, it is best to have you checked up by a skin specialist first prior to using this product.
A: There are no health conditions which would preclude you using this serum, except an allergy to one of the ingredients. There are many substances included, so do make sure you check the list carefully. If you have a reaction, stop taking the product immediately.
A: This product is made of high-quality organic ingredients, many of which the research supports. Mostly likely, it should be effective. However, people have different skin and products work differently for different people. So it may not be effective for everyone.
A: This manufacturer has a 30-day return policy. If you're dissatisfied with this product, contact the company, and send back the remainder within 30 days of the original purchase date. You'll get a full refund, minus shipping fees.
Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum Alternatives
|Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum||$60||Black Tea Ferment, Copper Peptides, Niacinamide,|
|DermaSet 3D Rollerball Eye Serum||$71.25||Hyaluronic acid, kinetin triple peptide compound, caffeine barley extract|
|Kiehl’s Vitamin C Eye Serum||$59||Vitamin C, Tri-Peptide and Hyaluronic Acid|
|Murad Renewing Eye Cream||$82||Retinol, Mango Butter, Eye Brightening Complex, Advanced Peptides|
|L’Oreal Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream||$17.99||Pro-Retinol, Centella Asiatica|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|ReVive Anti-Aging Eye Serum||$285||Black Tea Ferment, Biotin, Peptides, Allantoin, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract,Corallina Officinalis Extract, Mica, Aloe, Turmeric, Eggplant|
|G.M. COLLIN Diamond Eye Contour||$120||Peptides, Watermelon Fruit Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Black Diamond, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalene, Snow Algae|
All these brands are quite unique in terms of their ingredient composition and approach to anti-aging.
None seems superior to the other, they just offer different options. The price range varies widely, and Drunk Elephant Shaba falls somewhere in the middle.
Is Drunk Elephant Eye Serum Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This is a safe product which uses organic ingredients only. You may experience a mild reaction like a rash if you have very sensitive skin, but no more than that.
Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum Customer Reviews & Results
There were more positive than negative customer reviews for this product. Many users found it to be helpful in making their eyes look more youthful and removing wrinkles and lines.
There were also some customers who didn’t find the product as effective, but less.
Drunk Elephant Eye Serum: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This product is widely distributed. You can get it at Amazon, on the manufacturer’s official website, and from several other online retailers. On Amazon, it costs $121. On the official website, it’s priced at $60.
The Bottom Line
Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum is an anti-aging eye serum that uses a unique collection of organic ingredients not seen in many other products in this class.
The manufacturer claims it can repair sun damage and other harm to the skin and eliminate wrinkles.
Many of the customer reviews do back up these claims. The majority of users were happy with the results they got, suggesting that the cream did make their eyes look more youthful.
However, there were also reviewers who did not find this product effective.
Before you start to use this serum, make an appointment with a dermatologist, and check that it’s suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Drunk Elephant Eye Serum?
Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum is a gentle anti-aging eye product that is meant to restore youth to your eyes. There are some natural things you can do to preserve your skin and help it to age more slowly.
Here are some tips:
- Eat food rich in nutrients and high in antioxidants, such as berries, leeks, milk, seafood, and lean meat.
- You’ll keep your entire body healthy and younger if you keep in good physical condition. Exercise several times a week.
- Do not lie out in the sun, and if you do go out wear sunblock to protect yourself.
- Drinking water will keep your skin hydrated, and it won’t age as quickly.