Mobil-T is a joint support supplement that is specifically formulated from purely organic ingredients. It claims to work on damaged cartilage, inflamed joints and stiff joints.
According to the manufacturer, users will gain lots of benefits from this supplement. It claims to improve joint hydration, cartilage rebuilding, joint, and muscle strengthening as well as extend joint motion range.
Mobili-T also claims to help improve painful symptoms associated with diseases such as osteoarthritis.
Factors that predispose individuals to OA include genetics, aging, obesity and inflammation and that this product may help the body counter the impacts of these factor in the body.
Mobili-T Ingredients – The Breakdown
Ingredients in this supplement include;
- Chicken Collagen – also known as native type II collagen. Previous studies considered chicken collagen to be effective in the treatment of early rheumatoid arthritis. Recently, human trials have helped to prove the effectiveness of this ingredient in increasing joint functionality and reducing pain as mentioned in The Eurasian Journal of Medicine.
- Turmeric – the main chemical ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. It is claimed to reduce pain, inflammation and stiffness caused by arthritis. In a study documented in the Arthritis Foundation, curcumin was considered effective in reducing osteoarthritis pain and inflammation.
- MSM – methylsulfonylmethane is a popular dietary supplement owing to its anti-inflammatory properties. According to the Nutrients journal, MSM improves joint/muscle pain oxidative stress and antioxidant capacity.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind LifeSeasons Mobili-T
Mobili-T works through its ingredients to supplement and improve joint functions. It may provide additional fluid to joint surroundings to prevent friction and further stiffness.
Similarly, it supplements the cartilage with extra collagen for repair and prevention of further damage.
As for joint swelling, LifeSeasons Mobili-T claims to contain effective anti-inflammatory agents that may help keep swelling at bay. Lastly, there are also antioxidant boosting ingredients in the formula that may assist the healing of knee arthritis.
Mobili-T Pros & Cons
- The product claims to contain all organic ingredients
- It might help improve joint pain and tissue swelling
- Claims to help cartilage repair and cartilage health
- The product may boost joint fluid level to enhance mobility
- This formula may strengthen joints and muscles
- It’s not vegan friendly as it contains chicken collagen
- One is required to take 4 capsules every morning
- Contains rice bran which is a common allergen
- Joint pain may resurface after dose completion
- Glucosamine is extracted from shell fish thus not suitable for those who are allergic to this component
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: Take 4 capsules every morning with a glass of water with or without food.
A: Although the manufacturer maintains that this product causes no side effects, there are ingredients that are common allergens such as rice bran. Side effects from this ingredient may be intestinal gas and stomach discomforts.
A: Yes as there are no restrictions provided by the manufacturer. However, it is always advisable to seek medical consultation first before starting to use any nutritional supplement.
A: Based on the ingredients in the formula, this product may actually work. The ingredients also have scientific backing in proving their effectiveness.
A: Life Seasons, the manufacturer of Mobili-T offers a 90 day return policy within which a customer can return the product and receive a refund. However the refund will be minus the shipping and handling fees. If you purchase from other retailers, you will be covered under the retailer’s return policy so be careful when making your purchase.
LifeSeasons Mobili-T Alternatives
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Chondroitin sulfate, turmeric, bromelain, methionine,
boswellia extract, glucosamine sulfate
|Joint N-11||$49||Turmeric, Boswellia Serrata, basil leaf powder, ginger root powder, rosemary root powder|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, curcuminoids, bioperine, cellulose,
|Omega XL||$39 + shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, Turmeric, Resveratrol, Omega 3|
|Reuma-Art X Strength||$35.99||Horsetail Herb Extract, Celery Seed Extract, Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract, Garlic Extract|
Is Mobili-T Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product may be unsafe for those with shell fish allergy. There are no warnings provided for this product. As for complaints, some customers mentioned that the price was too high compared to other joint supplements.
Mobili-T Customer Reviews & Results
This joint supplement has many positive reviews from clients who used it. These customers claimed that LifeSeasons Mobili-T helped relieve their joint pains.
Similarly, there were negative reviews in which customers mentioned that it did not work for them.
Others were dissatisfied as they received less capsules in their supplement bottles as opposed to the expected 120 capsules.
Mobili-T: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A container of Mobili-T contains 120 vegetarian capsules and costs $36.99. If you subscribe to the company’s monthly auto-shipment program, it saves you 10% and you will only pay $33.29.
The Bottom Line
With joint pains increasing among the populations, supplements for joint pain have become popular. Mobili-T is a joint supplement that claims to enhance joint fluid, reduce swelling and pain as well as to enhance cartilage regeneration and protection.
With all organic ingredients that have scientific proof, this product may actually work.
However, this supplement contains various allergens that may force you to look for other safer supplements. Vegans cannot use this supplement as well because it contains chicken collagen.
And with some negative reviews where users complained that Mobili-T did not work for them, it is a good idea to look for other better options such as Qunol Turmeric, Longvida Optimized Curcumin, and CurcuminMD.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Mobili-T?
Mobili-T contains turmeric which is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. In this supplement, the amount per serving (per capsule) is 100 mg. The recommended dose is 4 capsules per day.
And according to some studies, this may be high. High intake of turmeric is suggested to act as a blood thinner which can cause further side effects such as stomach upsets.