LumUltra is a brain enhancement supplement that may help sharpen your memory, increase processing speed, and improve focus. It is from a collection of brain-boosting nootropics that seek to help the user become more productive, competitive, and enduring when handling challenging mental tasks.
According to the producer, this is among the few memory support pills that offer immediate, as well as long-term cognitive improvement benefits. That is, it can be particularly helpful when memory recall and learning are the priority and vital.
LumUltra Ingredients – What to Look For?
The key ingredients in LumUltra are as below;
- Alpha GPC – The purpose of this constituent in the formulation is that it increases acetylcholine availability to the brain. According to the Current Opinion in Neurobiology, not only does acetylcholine strengthens the learning memory, it is said to support processing power as well.
- Phosphatidylserine – This is a compound ingredient that supposedly plays a role in signal transmission. According to the Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition, it helps improve the way the brain stores information with clarity, by supporting the short-term memory capacity.
- Ginkgo Biloba – One of the key properties that make this ingredient a candidate ingredient in nootropics is that it improves circulation. It may help adjust the thickness of blood to increase blood movement in the brain. A review in the Journal of Environmental Health and Toxicology indicates that it may also help manage stress in the body by lowering cortisol.
- Noopept – The main purpose of this ingredient is to improve oxygen supply in the brain. A healthy supply of oxygen is said to protect the brain’s vital tissues from free radicals’ damage. Besides, an article in the Journal of Biomedical Science suggests that it may improve mood, recall memory, and clarity of focus.
- Panax Ginseng – Some sources agree that this ingredient has cognitive performance benefits. A review article in the journal Psychopharmacology suggests this ginseng species may improve memory, helps balance the levels of blood sugar in the body, and reduces fatigue.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind LumUltra
This product work as brain and energy supplements at the same time. That is, it also improves your drive to achieve goals and be productive. The supplement is said to improve the transfer of oxygen in the body thanks to the presence of the ingredients Noopept. Other than that, it increases the availability of a brain-function supporting component called acetylcholine thanks to Alpha GPC. In general, the blend of ingredients in this nootropic is said to work together to support fast information processing, memory recall, and focus.
- It claims to support mental focus
- Might improve recall memory
- Students who study late at night might see a boost in alertness
- It claims to help ease occasional nervousness
- Might help improve stress
- The benefits might only be maintained through continued use
- The results may vary from person to person
- It can only be ordered online
- It may not as effective past a certain age
SEE ALSO – Cerebra Reviews
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use LumUltra?
A: The preferred daily dosage for LumUltra is 2 tables per day. You can take the first capsule after breakfast and the other with lunch. Some people decide to take the two tabs all at once in the morning, so test to see what works best for you. However, don’t take this product before bedtime unless you want to avoid sleep or feeling drowsiness at night.
Q: Does LumUltra Have Any Side Effects?
A: Unlike other cognitive enhancers that use high amounts of caffeine, the company behind this product claim they use natural vasodilators instead, which work gradually to ensure zero side effects.
Q: Can I Use LumUltra If I Have A Health Condition?
A: If you are under medication for any other health issue, it is recommended that you seek your doctor’s advice before taking LumUtra, to avoid any possible case of drug interactions.
Q: Does LumUltra Work?
A: This cognitive support product attaches its potential to work effectively to its ingredients. That is, some of the active ingredients in this formulation are research-backed for the claims that they can improve mental function.
Q: What Is LumUltra’s Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: LumUtra is covered by a 90-day return policy. That is after the elapse of this period and the user is still unsatisfied with the product, they are supposed to send back the item opened or unopened for a full refund.
LumUltra Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Cognifen||$49||Glutamine, grape seed extract, green tea extract|
|1MD B12||$16.99||B12 as Methylcobalamin, Olive Oil, Tapioca Starch, Glycerine, Candelilla Wax,|
|Levium||$74.99||GABA, Ashwagandha, Apigenin, Resveratrol, Vitamin B3,
Amino Acids, Luteolin
|Neuronol||$52.95||Ginko Biloba, caffeine, acetyl l-carnitine, taurine, DMAE, bacopa monnieri|
|SF180 Brain||$36.40||GABA, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Caffeine, Alpha GPC,
|Force Factor Forebrain||$69.99||Toothed Clubmoss, Bacopa Monnieri, Caffeine, Grape Extract,
|Neuro 24||$74.43||Bacopa Monnieri, Gingko Biloba, L-Glutamine,
Green Tea Leaf Extract
||$97||L-Methyl Folate Calcium, Algae-S Powder, and Methylcobalamin|
|Cho Wa||$26.89||Astralagus, horny goat weed, reishi, tangerine, licorice, epimedium,
green tea, shiitake, lyceum
|Nootrogen||$29.95||Vitamin B3, dimethylaminoethanol, bacopa extract, l-tyrosine|
Is LumUltra Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This brain support formula is considered safe. However, for people who are pregnant or lactating the producer advises that one should seek professional advice before starting the pill.
LumUltra Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
Most customer feedback about LumUltra is on this product’s official website. Close analysis of these reviews indicates that a larger percentage of the users seem satisfied with the product. “This supplement has always worked for me and one thing I’ve noticed is it works way longer than I had thought it would.” – Kenner AB
LumUltra: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The supplement is sold through the company’s official website. LumUltra retail prices are as below;
- 1 bottle – $50.97 (subscription price)
- 1bottle – $59.97 (one-time purchase)
- 2 bottles – $75.62 (subscription price)
- 2 bottles – $88.97 (one-time purchase)
- 3 bottles – $109.97(one-time purchase)
- 6 bottles – 179.97(one-time purchase)
The Bottom Line on LumUltra
Instead of fully relying on caffeine to bring about cognitive boost, LumUltra claims to use a better alternative, in that it uses natural vasodilators to gradually increase circulation. That is to mean, this could be a well-balanced nootropic especially for anybody trying to reduce caffeine intake as well as for vegetarians.
The supplement deploys several key ingredients that users can expect to see an overall improvement in cognitive performance, improved recall memory, and a boost in focus. However, if the results are to be experienced, they may only come cumulatively. That is, most people may not experience immediate results, but over time, may notice an increase in alertness and energy.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About LumUltra?
LumUltra is sold together with its sister product, Lumonol Nova, which also offers additional mental enhancement benefits. That is, when you order more than one bottle of LumUltra, depending on the package, you also receive half the amount of this other product in your order.