About iUNIK Serums
iUNIK Serums pertain to the skincare serums sold by the South Korean minimalist skincare brand iUNIK. Established in 2016, the name iUnik means Ideal Unique Natural Ingredients Know-how.
The company focuses on producing highly-effective skincare products that use premium ingredients with little to no fillers, and generous packaging.
Serums are among the iUNIK’s most popular product, and the best-sellers include the Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum, Noni Light Oil Serum, Tea Tree Relief Serum, Black Snail Restore Serum, Rose Galactomyces Synergy Serum, and Beta-Glucan Power Moisture Serum.
iUNIK Serums Ingredients – The Breakdown
In general, south Korean skincare is known for using unique, yet highly-effective ingredients in their beauty products. Among the most popular ones include:
- Black Snail – Snail mucin is one of the most popular ingredients in Korean skincare due to its numerous benefits. These include increasing collagen production, soothing irritated skin, restoring skin hydration, and repairing damaged tissues. While there aren’t that many studies to prove snail mucin’s benefits, many consumers are confirming its effectiveness, as reported by this survey in the Asian Journal of Beauty & Cosmetology.
- Centella asiatica – Centella asiatica has been used for centuries in treating dermatological conditions due to its excellent wound-healing properties. It also offers many other cosmetic benefits, and these are highlighted in this 2013 review article from Advances in Dermatology and Allergology.
- Propolis – Propolis, a resinous substance produced by bees, is widely popular for its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and damage repair properties. It has also been shown to accelerate cell growth and purify pores. The benefits of the external use of propolis was discussed on this 2017 systematic review from Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Tea Tree Oil – Tea tree oil is a popular ingredient in acne products due to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps clear up acne by reducing redness and swelling. In fact, the effectiveness of tea tree oil in treating acne was compared against that of benzoyl peroxide in this 1990 study from The Medical Journal of Australia.
- Galactomyces – Galactomyces, just like the other ingredients in our list, is loaded with skincare benefits too. Among them are balancing sebum production, diminishing blackheads and comedones, and shrinking pore size. This 2014 article from the Asian Journal of Beauty and Cosmetology confirms such benefits.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind iUNIK Serums
iUNIK Serums come in different varieties, each meant to address specific skin issues.
Among the benefits the serums provide are anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, nourishing, moisturizing, and skin-lightening effects. To learn more about each serum and find out which one is best for you, check the information for each product available on the official website. This article is also a good source, as it provides plenty of details.
iUNIK Serums Pros & Cons
- They have serums for all types of skin issues or problems.
- They are formulated with all-natural and highly-effective ingredients.
- They claims to provide intense nourishing and moisturizing properties.
- They can help soothe and calm inflamed or irritated skin.
- They also claims to brighten the skin and even out overall skin tone.
- They can help protect the skin against further damage.
- They are sold only through the official websites and third party websites; not available in physical stores.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How should I use iUNIK Serums?
A: Different iUNIK Serums have different instructions for use. Serums, in general, must be applied after washing and toning the skin, and before applying a moisturizer. For the exact instructions, always check the label.
Q: Do iUNIK Serums have any side effects?
A: iUNIK Serums have an all-natural formula and therefore are not expected to produce side effects. In cases of any adverse reactions, it is advised that you stop using the product right away.
Q: Can I take iUNIK Serums if I have a skin condition?
A: iUNIK Serums can be safely used by individuals with medical problems. However if your health issue is related to allergies, it is best to consult your health specialist first.
Q: Does iUNIK Serums work?
A: South Korean skincare companies have the reputation of producing excellent skincare products and iUNIK is no exception. According to the available reviews, their serums are effective in addressing the skin issues they were intended for.
Q: What Are iUNIK Serums’ money-back guarantee, return, and/or refund policy?
A: There is no information about any money-back or return policy on iUNIK’s official website. The authorized retailers, nonetheless, may have a refund policy of their own.
iUNIK Serums Alternatives
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 and B5, Carthmus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|Glé Skincare for Dark Circles||$24.99||Vitamin C, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Coenochloris Siginensis Extract|
|Bellacova Cream||$25.97||Acetyl hexa-peptide 38, Persea Gratissima, Jojoba oil, Caprylic triglyceride, Malus Domestica|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Hanacure||$110.00||Lotus Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Nicotynol Dipeptide, Copper Tripeptide|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124.00||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime pine, Green banana, Hops|
|Musely The Spot Cream||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
Is iUNIK Serums Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
iUNIK Serums is composed of all-natural ingredients, and the formula as a whole is deemed safe for regular use. Looking at the reviews, there haven’t been any major complaints so far.
iUNIK Serums Customer Reviews & Results
iUNIK Serums have garnered positive reviews, especially the propolis and vitamin synergy serums. According to these reviews, the serums are indeed effective in making the skin look “as great as it possibly can.” They also praise the products’ light scent and medium-thick consistency.
iUNIK Serums: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
iUNIK Serum is available through iUNIK’s official website. They are also sold by third-party retailers. These serums are available individually or in sets, with price ranging from $12 to $25 per bottle or set.
The shipping fee varies depending on where you will make your purchase.
The Bottom Line
If you’re a fan of the 10-step Korean skincare regimen, you’d know that picking a good serum is a must. It doesn’t have to be a Korean brand, but given their reputation for making excellent skincare products, it’s a good idea to consider.
iUNIK is one of the most decent options you’ll have and by offering a wide variety of serums to choose from, and you’ll surely find one that matches your skin needs.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About iUNIK Serums?
iUNIK Serums are available in full-size bottles and trial kits. Each serum also comes in a cream version to compliment it. It might be best to use them together for the best results.