About Formulyst Cream
According to the manufacturer, Formulyst cream visibly reclaims the youthful complexion you had when you were younger.
They claim this formula lifts, refines and smooths the appearance and tone of your facial skin.
It is a blend of lipids and botanicals that has anti-aging properties. Skin will appear smooth and healthy-looking. They also claim this formula firms and lifts your skin and adds a radiant glow to your appearance.
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil – According to Lipids in Health and Disease, the fatty acid in Moringa Oleifera Oil is oleic acid which is used in cosmetics to remove dirt and cleanse the skin. It is used in cosmetics because it does not leave a greasy feel to the skin.
- Evodia Ruteacarpa Fruit Extract – Is a dermatological agent and has been studied in Chinese Medicine and found to have anti-inflammatory and anti-infectious effects on the skin.
- Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract – According to the International Journal of Cosmetic Science, this extract is used in cosmetics as a whitening agent to reduce hyperpigmentation of the skin.
Other inert ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Gluconolactone, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polysilicone-11, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Phytosterols, Squalane, Decyl Glucoside, Calcium Gluconate, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Formulyst cream
The science behind Formulyst Lifting and Wrinkle smoothing cream does not exist. This cream contains oil and some plant extracts that have not been proven to provide many benefits.
Formulyst cream Pros & Cons
- Anti-aging formula
- May reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Evens out skin tone
- Reduces inflammation
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Supporting science does not exist
- Can only be purchased on the manufacturer’s website
- A total of 18 customer reviews can be found on the manufacturer’s website
Customer Questions and Answers
A: After cleaning your face, massage Formulyst cream into the face.
A: There is not enough scientific research or customer reviews that would indicate Formulyst is a good brand.
A: There is no indication that the manufacturers of this product test on animals.
Formulyst Cream Alternatives
|DermaSet||$134.25||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|StriVectin SD||$79||NIA-114 Molecule, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Peptides|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|Lift Factor Plus||$79||Aloe Vera, green tea, arginine|
Formulyst Cream Customer Reviews
Customer reviews can only be found on their website. There are 18 reviews and every customer gave a 5-star review.
The bottom line, these reviews are probably hand-picked or possibly written by the company.
What does it cost and where can I buy it?
You can purchase this product at Formulyst.com in the US for $80.00. It can also be purchased in the United Kingdom, just add 14.95 for shipping. There are no other sites that offer this product.
According to the manufacturer, if you are not satisfied, return the product for a full refund minus shipping. You must return within 31 days of receiving the product and by calling (888) 921-8458.
The Bottom Line
There is not enough scientific data or customer reviews to ascertain if this product is worth $80.00 for a small jar of Formulyst Lifting and Wrinkle Cream.
There is also no indication of how much product you will receive for the money you are spending or how long it will take in order to see results.