Fillerina is a product consisting of 2 gels which you apply to the wrinkles and expression lines on your face via an applicator. There are 5 different strength grades available.
The process lasts for 14 days, and the manufacturer promises results for up to 4 months. The Fillerina may eliminate wrinkles and leave your face smooth.
Fillerina Ingredients – The Breakdown
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is a molecule which attracts a lot of hydration. This can smooth out wrinkles. A review in Dermato-Endocrinology discussed hyaluronic acid as being a key molecule in skin aging.
- Shea Butter – It comes from the kernels of the Vitellaria paradoxa tree. It contains ingredients which are healthy for the skin, like A tocopherol and phenols. An article in the International Journal of Molecular Science mentioned shea butter as having strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which are very healthy for the skin.
- Vitamin E – This is a natural antioxidant which is potent for the skin. It gets rid of damaging free-radicals and restores skin. An article in theJournal of Molecular Medicine discussed the role of Vitamin E in normal and damaged skin.
In Step 1, the primary active ingredient is:
Step 2 ingredients include:
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Fillerina
The primary gel is made of 6-8 different types if hyaluronic acid, depending on the level.
This substances draws a tremendous amount of water to itself, which gives the skin more definition and smooths out the wrinkles. It also claims to moisturize the skin.
The step 2 product also includes a number of ingredients which make the skin soft and smooth, like shea butter.
Fillerina Pros & Cons
- The product claims to remove wrinkles and expression lines.
- The results last up to 4 months.
- You use an applicator, not a needle.
- The product got a 98% customer satisfaction rate.
- Clinical research demonstrated the efficacy.
- The gel focuses on hyaluronic acid only.
- This product is very expensive.
- The bottle is quite small.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: You use this product for 14 nights, and the results should last 4 months.
- Take the applicator and fill it with 2ml of the step 1 gel.
- Apply the solution to the wrinkles and fine lines you want to eliminate on your face, lips, and cheeks.
- Allow it to dry for 10 minutes, then pat the areas with your fingers.
- For the second step, take 2ml of the step 2 gel. Pat it all around your face and neck.
A: Some people get a rash or have a reaction to hyaluronic acid, or to other ingredients included in the film. If this happens, stop using the product immediately and see a dermatologist if necessary.
A: There are no specific health conditions which preclude using Fillerina, except an allergy or sensitivity to one of the ingredients. If this should happen, discontinue use of the product and see a dermatologist if need be.
A: Judging from the customer feedback of the product, it seems to be quite effective.
A: The manufacturer has a 30 day return policy for most products, except the Fillerina BB Creams which have a 14 day policy. For most products, you can request a refund and let the company know within 30 days of the purchase date. The item must be in its original packaging, and 50% of the item must be remaining. You’ll get a full refund, minus shipping fees.
For the BB Creams, you can only get a credit, not a refund. Let the company know and return the product within 14 days of the purchase date.
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|LifeCell||$189||Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Deanol, Ubiquinone|
|Celestolite Mars Stellar Serum||$1500||Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|Miami MD||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
|Musely Spot Rx||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
The prices for these anti-wrinkle serums vary widely, with Fillerina at the high end of the spectrum. This is a pricey product. The main Fillerina product focuses on hyaluronic acid, in 6-8 different forms.
Most of the other products contain hyaluronic acid but some include other ingredients. With Fillerina, there are extra substances in stop 2 such as shea butter and Vitamin E.
Is Fillerina Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The product is perfectly safe. If you are sensitive to one of the ingredients you may have a reaction.
Other than that, there are no concerns. Customers did not mention any side effects or other warnings in the reviews
Fillerina Customer Reviews & Results
There were many customer reviews of this product, and most of them very positive.
Many users were happy with the anti-aging results they got from using this treatment. People mentioned wrinkles being smoothed out and younger, plumper skin.
There were also some customers who found the product ineffective and said it didn’t work for them. The system works differently for different people.
Fillerina: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on Amazon for $190. You can purchase it on the manufacturer’s official website for $120 (discounted from $150).
The Bottom Line
Fillerina is a unique concept in anti-aging, with a special wrinkle removal gel and film applied via an applicator. The main product consists of a combination of 6-8 different types of hyaluronic acid. They should lift the skin and smooth out wrinkles.
This is a popular product among customers, many of whom saw some amazing results using the system. Many people mentioned that it made them look years younger.
There were some negative reviews, although less frequent. One issue with the product is the price, although some might find it to be worth it.
Check the list of ingredients carefully to make sure you aren’t allergic to any of the substances.
It’s a good idea to show this to a dermatologist before you start using it and get approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Fillerina?
We hope that Fillerina is the ideal anti-aging product for you and that it makes you look years younger. There are also some choices you can make in your day-to-day life which can slow down aging.
Here are some tips:
- Eat a healthy diet rich in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Make sure you consume plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Exercising to stay in good shape is an excellent way to slow down aging.
- Make you also exercise your brain by engaging in analytical tasks and reading.
- Eat omega-fatty acids which can be found in foods like fish and flaxseed.