About Simple Beauty Eye Serum
Simple Beauty Eye Serum is an anti-aging product for the contour of the eyes. This product can smooth out wrinkles and fine lines on the skin and nourish and maintain the skin.
In addition, the product is meant to deeply hydrate so that the area around your eyes is moisturized.
Simple Beauty Eye Serum Ingredients – What to Look For
There are a number of main ingredients in this product.
Some of the primary active substances include:
- Chamomile – This plant has been used medicinally for centuries. It’s healthy for the skin, and it’s also a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. A literature review in Molecular Medicine Report said that this plant is used to treat inflammations of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Matrixyl 3000 – This is a mix of 2 peptides, which are matrikines palmitoyl tripeptide-1 and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7. Peptides increase the production of collagen, which firms and tightens the skin. A literature review in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science outlines the role of topical peptides in anti-aging.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – This is a humectant, meaning it draws a tremendous amount of moisture. This hydrates the skin, and it also helps smooth out the wrinkles and fine lines. A review in the International Journal of Biological Macromolecules states that this is an excellent skin rejuvenating molecule.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Simple Beauty Eye Serum
This product includes several peptides, which initiate the production of additional collagen. This may lead to improved elasticity in the skin.
A study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology showed that topical administration of peptides improved skin elasticity and density.
In addition, sodium hyaluronate and other ingredients can provide immense moisture to the skin. This may smooths out wrinkles and fine lines, and it can also hydrates the skin. A review in Dermato-endocrinology shows the anti-aging properties of hyaluronate.
Simple Beauty Eye Serum Pros & Cons
- This product can get rid of wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes.
- It can also initiates the production of more collagen, which tightens the skin.
- The serum can lessen puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.
- It can make the skin smooth and soft.
- The product is somewhat expensive for a small bottle.
- Some people get a rash in response to hyaluronate.
- There are many ingredients, increasing the chance of having an allergic reaction.
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Simple Beauty Eye Serum?
A: You should use this product twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Put a couple of dabs off the product under your eyes.
- Then rub it in until it’s absorbed.
- You can wear this under makeup, or alone.
Q: Does Simple Beauty Eye Serum Have Any Side Effects?
A: The manufacturer doesn’t mention any possible side effects in response to taking this medication. Check the list of ingredients carefully to make sure you’re not allergic to anything in the product.
WARNING: Some people may develop a reaction to sodium hyaluronate. If this happens, stop using the product immediately.
Q: Can I Take Simple Beauty Eye Serum If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no health conditions which preclude using this serum, unless you’re allergic to one of the ingredients.
NOTE: You may want to check with your dermatologist before you begin using this serum.
Q: Does Simple Beauty Eye Serum Work?
A: According to the reviews online, it doesn’t work very well. There aren’t a lot of customer reviews of this product, but the ones that exist tended to be negative.
Some people said the product dried out their skin and did nothing for their wrinkles.
Q: What Is Simple Beauty Eye Serum Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, contact the company to request a return and tell them your reason. Then send back the product, and you’ll get a full refund or an exchange.
Q: May unopened product be returned?
A: If you’re not satisfied with the product, you may contact the support by starting a ticket or calling the customer service: M-F 5AM to 6PM PST or Sat. 7AM – 4PM PST or Sun. 7AM – 11:30AM
Simple Beauty Eye Serum Alternatives
|Simple Beauty Eye Serum||$49||Sodium hyaluronate, various peptides, aloe vera, green tea|
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 and B5, Carthmus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Cryotin||$79||Antarcticine, syn-ake peptide, eyeseryl peptide|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|Glé Skincare for Dark Circles||$24.99||Vitamin C, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Coenochloris Siginensis Extract|
|LuxeBiotics||$49||Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Arnica Montana Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Soy Protein|
|DRMTLGY Needle-less Serum||$69.00||Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract|
This product is actually reasonably priced for the market, where there are much more costly brands.
In terms of ingredients, there is some overlap but also some unique elements in all of these brands. It has a nice mix of ingredients.
Is Simple Beauty Eye Serum Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product can be considered as safe. The ingredients are fine for all but those who are allergic to one of the substances. There are few complaints about this product on the retailer websites.
Simple Beauty Eye Serum Customer Reviews & Results
There are very few user reviews of this product online, which is a little suspect. The reviews that do exist are poor.
They report that the product dries out the skin and doesn’t do what it promises.
Some users complained that they were unable to get a refund when they requested one.
Simple Beauty Eye Serum: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
You can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website. The prices are as follows:
- 1 bottle – $49
- 2 bottles – $43.50/each
- 4 bottles – $37.25 each
The Bottom Line
Simple Beauty Eye Serum is an anti-aging eye serum designed to give you younger-looking eyes.
Unfortunately, there are very few customer reviews of this product online, so it’s hard to say anything for sure about the effectiveness of the serum. However, the reviews that do exist were from unhappy users who said the product didn’t work.
This product is also associated with few side effects, and there’s always the chance that you could have a reaction.
If this happens, stop using the product and see a doctor if necessary. If you see a dermatologist, do check with them before you begin using this product to make sure it’s suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Simple Beauty Eye Serum?
Simple Beauty Eye Serum may not be the product you are looking for. Hopefully, it will help to remove wrinkles and lines around your eyes and give them a lift.
There are a few things you can do on your own to keep your skin young and fresh.
Here are some tips.
- Follow a nutritious diet rich in minerals and vitamins. This nourishment will do a lot to keep your skin young and fresh.
- Use a good sunblock when you go outside in the sun, to prevent damage.
- Cleanse your skin carefully both morning and night, to keep your skin clean.
- For really healthy skin, avoid smoking and alcohol.
 Better Business Bureau https://www.bbb.org/us/ut/lindon/profile/beauty-supplies/simple-beauty-1166-90018007/customer-reviews