About Clinique All About Eyes
Clinique All About Eyes is an eye cream that has been designed to reduce under-eye darkness and puffiness. It claims to reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well.
This lightweight cream claims to be suitable for all skin types and helps to hold makeup in place.
Clinique All About Eyes is non-acnegenic and that it has been tested for allergy by ophthalmologists. It is free from parabens, phthalates, talc, synthetic colors, denatured alcohol, talc, and fragrance.
Clinique All About Eyes Ingredients – The Breakdown
Ingredients present in this product include;
- Mulberry Root Extract – also identified as Morus alba scientifically. This ingredient exhibits tremendous oxide scavenging activity which protects the skin against auto-oxidation according to the Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternate Medicine. This is important as oxidation though important also contributes to aging.
- Caffeine – in an experiment report published in the journal Advanced Biomedical Research where caffeine pads were used, the depth of wrinkles and circles in subjects were found to reduce. Skin elasticity was also improved.
- Wheat Bran Extract – this ingredient contains a wide range of chemical substances with antioxidant properties. In the Journal of Chemistry, wheat bran extract has a high radical scavenging capacity which is important in reducing radicals that cause aging.
- Olive Fruit Extract – this ingredient has a number of benefits including having antioxidant properties, anti-microbial properties, anti-inflammatory properties, anti-cancerous, anti-aging, and skin-protecting properties as noted in the International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – it contains polyphenols that are considered effective in free radicals scavenging according to the Dermatologic Therapy journal. This also provides other benefits to the skin.
- It claims to improve the appearance of puffiness and dark circles
- This cream is lightweight and claims to feel comfortable on the skin
- The product claims it is suitable for all skin types
- It might help to hold makeup in place
- It might cause your eyes to water during application
- Instead of hydrating, it may cause dehydration to some users
- The deep wrinkles might take longer to disappear
- It may not do much for drooping eyes
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Clinique All About Eyes
This eye cream has been formulated with special ingredients that have anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties that can help the skin under the eyes fight puffiness and fine lines and wrinkles.
It also claims to play a protective role against harsh external factors like hot weather and keeps hyperpigmentation at bay.
Clinique All About Eyes Pros & Cons
Customer Questions and Answers
A: This product is to be used twice a day, morning, and night. Apply sparingly onto the entire eye area using a gentle patting motion.
A: There are no side effects mentioned as this cream is designed for all skin types. For that reason, it is not expected to cause any irritation.
A: Yes, there are no restrictions issued.
A: Going by the ingredients used to formulate this product, it may work to reduce puffiness and improve the appearance of fine lines.
A: For returns and refunds, this brand requires you to contact their customer service staff who will then guide you on the eligibility of your return. The team will furnish you with their return instructions, help you acquire a free return label and the address to ship to. However, you should note that all these apply when you buy from the official site.
Clinique All About Eyes Alternatives
|Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum||$60||Black Tea Ferment, Copper Peptides, Niacinamide,|
|DermaSet 3D Rollerball Eye Serum||$39||Hyaluronic acid, kinetin triple peptide compound, caffeine barley extract|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|Sudden Change Under Eye Firming Serum||$12.97||Dextran Sulphate, Hyaluronic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Serum Albumin|
|Kiehl’s Vitamin C Eye Serum||$59||Vitamin C, Tri-Peptide and Hyaluronic Acid|
|Murad Renewing Eye Cream||$82||Retinol, Mango Butter, Eye Brightening Complex, Advanced Peptides|
|ReVive Anti-Aging Eye Serum||$285||Black Tea Ferment, Biotin, Peptides, Allantoin, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract,Corallina Officinalis Extract, Mica, Aloe, Turmeric, Eggplant|
|G.M. COLLIN Diamond Eye Contour||$120||Peptides, Watermelon Fruit Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Black Diamond, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalene, Snow Algae|
|Dremu Airbrush Refining Eye Cream||$68||Emu Oil, Collagen, Aloe Vera, Ylang Ylang, Green Tea, Ceramides, Vitamin E, Urea|
|DRMTLGY Needle-less Serum||$69.00||Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract|
Is Clinique All About Eyes Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This eye cream could be considered safe as it is free from a number of allergens and synthetic ingredients. It is also fragrance-free.
The brand warns users to prevent the cream from getting into their eyes as it may cause irritation. If it does happen, ensure to rinse thoroughly with water.
Clinique All About Eyes Customer Reviews & Results
This cream has both positive and negative reviews. For positive reviewers, the product refreshed, plumped, softened and helped their eyes to glow.
As for negative reviewers, the eye cream dehydrated their skin, and for some, it causes tearing and burning.
Clinique All About Eyes: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This lightweight cream comes in a 15ml container which costs $33.00 across all stores that sell it. You can buy it directly from the brand’s website or other online retailers.
The Bottom Line
Since the skin around the eyes has lesser oil glands and collagen content than the rest of the body, it is prone to fine lines and dehydration.
This, therefore, makes the under eyes appear dull which is what Clinique All About Eyes claims to work on.
It claims to work on under eyes puffiness and dark circles and that it has efficient ingredients that are backed by scientific proofs.
Besides, it has many positive reviews from customers. It also claims to work for all skin types which means that everyone is catered for.
However, some clients have claimed that this eye cream left their under eyes more dehydrated than ever while others claimed the cream left them with burns. Therefore, you can still look for better products in the market.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Clinique All About Eyes?
If you had received this product as a gift, you can return and exchange it with a product of your choice from Clinique which is quite convenient. However, if you got a gift card instead, you cannot exchange it for a product.