DRMTLGY is a collection of medical-grade skincare products that claim to reverse aging signs, combat acne, and protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
This product line is broadly categorized into antiaging, acne, and sunscreen. Additionally, all the products by this brand are supposedly dermatologist tested and cruelty-free.
When our review team first heard about this brand, they had a couple of questions. Is Drmtlgy a good brand? What is in needleless serum? Read on to the bottom line to see if DRMTLGY products are worth your money.
Where is DRMTLGY located?
Drmtlgy, LLC is located in Chatsworth, CA, United States and is part of the Dermatologists Industry. Drmtlgy, LLC has 3 total employees across all of its locations and generates $59,545 in sales (USD).
What is DRMTLGY Medical Grade SkinCare phone number?
Phone: (818) 321-6330
20660 Nordhoff St
Chatsworth, CA, 91311-6114
Which are the Market’s Best Selling DRMTLGY Products?
In this DRMTLGY reviews, we’ll discuss the bestsellers under this brand include;
- Needleless Serum – Clinically proven to deliver equivalent results to one injection of collagen filler in just two weeks of regular use.
- Advanced C E Ferulic – Clinically proven to deliver unparalleled results in reversing signs of aging.
- Universal Tinted Moisturizer SPF 45 – Formulated as an all-in-one sunscreen and foundation that blends naturally to match all skin tones
- Peptide Night Cream – Help soften the appearance of signs of aging and repair damaged skin.
- Age Reversal Eye Cream – Contains light diffusing minerals that provide an immediate relief from dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles.
- Age Reversal Neck Cream – Developed specifically to firm, define, and smooth the appearance of the neck and décolleté.
- Retinol Complex .5% – This next generation, patented, fast-absorbing Retinol formula dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Pumpkin Enzyme Mask – This 4-in-1 self-warming pumpkin mask reduces the appearance of large pores, hydrates, cleanses, and provides gentle exfoliation.
Other Products Available from DRMTLGY?
DRMTLGY products include;
This kit contains four products; Essential Cleanser, Advanced C E Ferulic, DRMTLGY Needleless serum, and Broad-Spectrum SPF 45. These products improve the signs of aging.
Key ingredients: clary sage extract, aloe extract, cucumber fruit extract, orange oil, sweet almond oil.
Directions: apply all products in the morning. As for the evening, use the essential cleanser and needle less serum only.
- Cheaper than buying the products individually
- Some ingredients may cause allergic reactions
DRMTLGY Needle-less Serum
Needle-less Serum is a twice-a-day serum that safely targets the appearance of fine lines around the mouth, eyes, and forehead.
Key Ingredients: Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Methyl Glucoside Phosphate Proline Lysine Copper Complex, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Glycosaminoglycans, Pea Extract, Glucosamine HCI, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract
Directions: Apply 4 to 5 drops onto fingers and smooth over face. Avoid getting too close to the eyes. Allow absorbing before applying additional products. Can be used twice a day or as directed by a physician. *Note: This product is suitable for these skin types.
- Improve appearance in skin’s smoothness
- Some ingredients may cause allergic reactions
Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
This is a 4-in-1 facial mask that claims to reduce pore size, hydrate, cleanse, and exfoliate the skin.
Key ingredients: pumpkin enzymes, jojoba beads, kaolin, vitamin E
Directions: Apply a generous amount of the mask to clean, dry skin and let it sit for 10 minutes. Massage well and rinse thoroughly. Can be used twice or thrice a week.
Cost: out of stock
- Is a multipurpose facial mask
Broad Spectrum SPF 45
facial sunscreen that claims to provide maximum protection against harmful UV rays. It also has anti-aging benefits.
Key ingredients: niacinamide, octinoxate, knotweed extract, sodium hyaluronate, zinc oxide
- Lightweight, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic
- Contains octinoxate which is not environmentally friendly
Directions: Apply to face and neck and wait at least 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after physical activity, perspiration, and prolonged exposure.
Drmtlgy Daily Anti Aging Facial Moisturizer with Clear Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 45 using Zinc Oxide.
This is an all-in-one sunscreen and sheer foundation that claims to moisturize and provide sheer color coverage.
Key ingredients: zinc oxide, sodium hyaluronate, octinoxate, niacinamide, vitamin E, knotweed extract
- Protects skin from sun exposure.
- Leaves skin soft and dewy
- Not reef friendly
Directions: Apply to face and neck avoiding the eye area. Wait at least 30 minutes before stepping out. Reapply after perspiration, physical activity, or prolonged exposure.
This cream claims to repair, nourish, and rejuvenate dry chapped hands.
Key ingredients: shea butter, rosemary extract, lavender extract, sunflower oil, coffee Arabica extract, goji berry extract
- May hydrate dry chapped hands
- Unpleasant fragrance
Directions: massage cream onto hands as often as desired.
Advanced Dark Spot Corrector
This formulation claims to fade dark spots on the face, hands, and arms. It also promises to prevent new pigmentation from forming.
Key ingredients: glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid, lactic acid, wheat germ oil, sunflower seed oil
- May fade dark spots
- May prevent future breakouts
- Pregnant and nursing women cannot use this product
Directions: Apply a little amount on pigmented skin and allow it to absorb fully before applying another product. Avoid the eye area.
Cost: out of stock
This is a gentle and hydrating cleanser that promises to effectively remove makeup and excess oil.
Key ingredients: sodium hyaluronate, clary sage extract, orange oil, panthenol, sweet almond oil
- May effectively remove excess oil, makeup, and impurities
- Has a great fragrance
- May cause skin dryness due to citrus oils
Directions: Apply cleanser on wet face and work into a lather, rinse and pat dry. Can be used twice daily.
Soothe and Recovery Cream
This is an oil-free moisturizer that claims to calm and repair irritated skin.
Key ingredients: cactus extract, vitamin E, coconut fruit extract, yeast extract, allantoin, panthenol
- Contain AHA’s which are effective in soothing irritated skin
- May improve skin hydration
- May not fade acne scars
Directions: Apply a generous amount on irritated skin. This cream can be used twice daily or as needed to soothe skin.
Hydration Booster 10X
This is a hydrating serum and moisturizer that promises to enhance facial fullness and volume. It also helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Key ingredients: sodium hyaluronate, green tea leaf extract, soybean seed extract, aloe extract
- Claims to provide deep hydration
- Does not have a greasy feel
- Contains soybean extract which is a common allergen
Directions: put 4 to 5 drops onto fingers and apply on the face and neck morning and night.
Cost: out of stock
This is a non-abrasive exfoliating facial scrub. It contains granules that may scrub off dead cells and debris from the surface of the skin.
Key ingredients: sugar can extract, apple fruit extract, lemon fruit extract, green tea leaf extract
- May improve skin tone, texture, and elasticity
- May reduce acne scarring
- May cause hypersensitivity for some users
Directions: Apply scrub to clean skin and massage it over the entire face and neck. Rinse with water and pat dry. This scrub can be used twice or thrice a week.
This is a water-resistant and chemical-free broad-spectrum sunscreen.
Key ingredients: titanium dioxide, zinc oxide
- It is lightweight and does not leave residue
- It is water-resistant
- May not be well hydrating
- Makes users’ skin look oily
Directions: Apply to face and neck while avoiding eye area. Wait at least 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after about 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Cost: out of stock
This is an AHA formula that claims to reduce acne scarring, revive dull skin, and enhance the complexion.
Key ingredients: glycolic acid
- May reduce acne scarring
- May improve texture and complexion
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
Directions: Apply sparingly over the face and neck while avoiding the eye area. In the first week, apply twice and increase usage if the skin is not irritated.
Protect and Glow SPF 45 Light Tint
All-in-one sunscreen and foundation.
Key ingredients: vitamin E
- Combines sunscreen and foundation in one product
- Contains harmful ingredients that affect reefs
Directions: Apply to face and neck. Give it 30 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after prolonged exposure, physical activity, and perspiration.
Cost: out of stock
Protect and Glow SPF 45 Medium Tint
Tinted moisturizer with SPF 45. It blends to match medium to dark skin tones.
Key ingredients: vitamin E, octinoxate, ethylhexyl methoxycrylene
- Protects skin from harmful UV rays
- Provides sheer color coverage
- Only comes in a small bottle
Directions: Apply over face and neck. Reapply after prolonged exposure, physical activity, and perspiration.
This facial toner is formulated using botanical extracts. It claims to clean, clear, and prep the skin before applying moisturizer or any other facial treatment.
Key ingredients: acetyl octapeptide-3, chamomile flower extract, aloe leaf extract, sage leaf extract, calendula flower extract
- Removes excess oil, dirt, and makeup
- May tone and relax facial muscles reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Spray nozzle does not provide a finer mist
Directions: Apply toner with a cotton pad to the face and neck. Repeat until minimal dust is visible. Use toner twice daily as directed by a physician.
24hr Acne Serum
This is a powerful acne serum that claims to eliminate acne-causing bacteria and excess oil within 24 hours.
Key ingredients: benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid
- May eliminate acne
- May bleach towels and other fabrics
Directions: Apply serum at night after cleansing and toning the face and neck.
Gentle Acne Cleanser
This is an oil-free formula that claims to clear existing acne and prevent future breakouts.
Key ingredients: salicylic acid, essential oils, vitamin B3, multiple extracts
- May eliminate acne
- Contains citrus oils which are major irritants
Directions: Apply cleanser over wet face and work into lather twice daily. Rinse with water afterward and pat dry.
Cost: Currently out of stock
DRMTLGY Ingredients – The Breakdown
Here are some of the key ingredients in the DRMTLGY anti-aging kit, with most of them being contained in the needle less serum.
- Hyaluronic Acid – this ingredient is known for its water-handling potential which helps skin retain and maintain elasticity, turgor, and moisture. According to the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, topical application of hyaluronic acid improves hydration and elasticity.
- Niacinamide – according to the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, niacinamide has the potential to act as an antioxidant. It improves epidermal barrier function, decreases skin hyperpigmentation, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide – this ingredient has an anti-aging effect on the human facial skin. The Journal of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea showed the positive effects of this peptide on skin wrinkles and elasticity.
- Shea Butter – this ingredient is composed of triglycerides with oleic, linoleic, stearic, and palmitic fatty acids. According to the International Journal of Molecular Sciences, shea butter is used in cosmetics because of its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Ferulic Acid – This ingredient has many physiological functions including anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties. According to Skin Pharmacology and Physiology, ferulic acid plays a protective role for collagen, elastin, and fibroblasts (main skin structures).
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind DRMTLGY
DRMTLGY products work through their ingredients to perform their specific functions. For instance, the Neutralizing Toner contains aloe leaf extract to enhance skin hydration. As for sunscreens such as the Protect and Glow SPF 45 Medium Tint, they contain sun-blocking agents that protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
DRMTLGY Pros Pros & Cons
- Products are formulated using botanical extracts
- Products are claimed to be dermatologist recommended
- DRMTLGY provides an array of products that cater to various skin issues
- According to DRMTLGY Reviews, the company offer non-invasive anti-aging solutions
- The Needle less Serum and other formulations are cruelty-free
- Some products contain ingredients that may cause allergies
- Products are not fragrance-free
- The Needleless Serum and other products may not work as advertised
FAQ – Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How do I use DRMTLGY products?
A: All DRMTLGY products have specific directions on how to use them on the product page. For instance, the Active Sunscreen is applied to the face and neck. Users should wait 30 minutes before stepping outside.
DRMTLGY Needle-less Serum comes with a dropper for easy application. You may apply up to 4 drops of the Serum on your palm, then rub gently on the washed face before applying the rest of the formulations in the kit.
Q: Can I use DRMTLGY Cream with make-up or other beauty products?
A: Yes you can. All you have to do is to allow the cream to absorb well before layering another product.
Q: Does DRMTLGY Needleless Serum Have Any Side Effects?
A: While there are no side effects mentioned with this serum, it may cause allergic reactions to individuals who are sensitive to shea butter.
Q: Can I use DRMTLGY Needleless Serum If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Yes, there are no restrictions provided for those with health conditions.
Q: Does DRMTLGY Needle-less Serum Work?
A: Yes, this serum may work as it contains multiple peptides that are known to boost collagen and elastin in the skin.
Q: What is DRMTLGY Cream Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: DRMTLGY offers a 60-day money-back guarantee for all its products.
Q: Is DRMTLGY sold in stores?
A: Not currently. Their products are only sold on the official website and Amazon, which allows for the most competitive pricing. DRMTLGY products cannot be found in stores like Walmart.
Q: How Long Does DRMTLGY Cream Take to Work?
A: All DRMTLGY Creams work differently and at different paces. For instance, the Age Reversal Neck Cream is claimed to work within 4 weeks.
Q: Is DRMTLGY a good brand?
A: DRMTLGY is more expensive than products in its quality range. It may be worth it–if you want to spend a little more on a relatively good-quality skincare brand.
In our review of DRMTLGY, our research team has found that consumers are frequently asking the following questions online in regard to DRMTLGY products.
|ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream||£87.00||Padina Pavonica, Ginkgo Biloba, and Porphydrium Cruentum|
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 and B5, Carthmus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Celluage||$128.16||Syn-Coll, Kojic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid|
|Glé Skincare for Dark Circles||$24.99||Vitamin C, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Coenochloris Siginensis Extract|
|Made Pure Skin Cream
||$89||Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed collagen and Stearic Acid|
|Prache Cream||Unknown||Retinol, Currant Seed Extract, Phytoceramides, Acmella Flower Extract|
|Averr Aglow||$351.00||Grape Seed Oil, Chamomile Extract, Cloudberry Oil, Jojoba and Acai|
|Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty||$49.95-69.95||Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Melon Leaf Stem Cells, Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)|
|Beverly Hills MD||$50 up||Saw Palmetto, MSM, Vitamin A|
|Revision Intellishade||$75||Titanium Dioxide, Peptides, THD Ascorbate|
|Miami MD Cream||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
|Musely Spot Cream||$30-$80||Tretinoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cucumber Extract|
|Sisley Sisleya L’Integral Anti-Age Cream||530.00||Apple Pip Extract, Shea Butter, Vitamins, Glycerine|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|Boots No.7||$400 to $600||Pro-retinol, Alfalfa Extract, Peptides, Siloxanes, Dimethicone and Glycerin, Ginseng Root Extract|
Is DRMTLGY Safe? – Warnings and Complaints
According to the DRMTLGY reviews, their products may be safe considering the fact that the ingredients used are mild and have scientific backing. According to the brand, most products should not be applied near the eye area unless it is an eye cream.
DRMTLGY Customer Reviews & Results
Most DRMTLGY products received positive feedback with customers claiming they work as advertised. Users also loved the texture and fragrance of products with some claiming they will purchase again. Negative DRMTLGY reviews were few with customers complaining about the scent of the product as well as irritating ingredients such as citrus oils.
DRMTLGY: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Users can buy DRMTLGY products from the brand’s official website as well as from authorized retailers such as Amazon. Some of the best-sellers cost;
- DRMTLGY Needle-less serum – $69.00
- Advanced C E Ferulic – $69.00
- Peptide Night Cream – $44.00
- Retinol Complex .5% – $58.00
- Tingle by DRMTLGY – $27.00
How Do I Contact the DRMTLGY Customer Care Support?
Customers can contact the brand via their email address [email protected] for any query.
The Bottom Line
DRMTLGY is a brand that offers skincare products ranging from anti-aging solutions to sunscreens. The brand claims to formulate its products using superior ingredients like botanicals, essential oils, and peptides.
Reviewers on the company’s website were delighted by the products with many promising to repurchase the items they reviewed. Negative DRMTLGY reviews were quite few which could mean the brand lives up to its promises.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About DRMTLGY Skin Cream?
The DRMTLGY skin cream is part of the anti-aging kit which is exclusively sold on the brand’s page. It is therefore not available online as a kit but a single product. Buying the products in the kit separately may be costly.