About Ultra Test XR
Ultra Test XR is a male enhancement supplement that may increase the amount of testosterone in the male body. The manufacturer claims that it can increase your libido, help you maintain stronger erections, and keep you energized. The supplement is made of organic ingredients like roots and plant extracts.
Ultra Test XR Ingredients – What to Look For?
The exact complete list of ingredients is not provided on the website.
What may be included in the supplement, according to one of the official websites, is:
- Saw Palmetto Berry – This extract is derived from the berries of a tree of the same name. It’s known to enhance testosterone levels. It’s also very good for the health of the prostate and urinary tract. There’s also research showing that Saw Palmetto can successfully treat erectile dysfunction.
- Muira Puama – This “Viagra of the Amazon” may be a good treatment for erectile dysfunction. According to the Baseline of Health Foundation it means “potency wood”. The wood and the roots are anecdotally thought to be aphrodisiacs which can increase sexual libido in both men and women.
- L-Arginine – According to the Mayo Clinic, L-Carnitine is an amino acid that initiates the production of protein in the body, strengthening the muscles. There’s some evidence that it’s an effective treatment for impotence.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Ultra Test XR
Some of the ingredients in this product may increase serum testosterone levels. Studies indicate that increasing testosterone not only raises libido, it can also successfully treat impotence.
Other ingredients in the supplement increase the production of nitric oxide in your body. Research shows that increasing nitric oxide helps treat erectile dysfunction. This has the effect of enhancing blood circulation all over your system. The improved flow of blood to the penis strengthens erections.
Ultra Test XR Pros & Cons
- The product may help you feel more energized.
- It could raise your sexual libido.
- It may raise your level of testosterone.
- It may help your erections have a longer duration.
- A list of allergens is not provided.
- This product is dangerous if ingested by children.
- An increase in testosterone can lead to side effects like headaches or anxiety.
Customer Questions and Answers
The recommended dosage is 2 capsules a day with a full glass of water. Do not exceed the suggested dosage under any circumstances as it can be harmful to your system.
Higher testosterone can lead to side effects like anxiety, increased facial hair, headache, and breast swelling. If you notice any serious side effects, don't hesitate to stop taking these pills immediately and consult with your doctor.
There's no specific condition mentioned on the official website. However, if you do have a medical condition research the ingredients carefully to make sure they're medically suitable for you.
In addition, show the bottle to your doctor and get medical approval before you start taking them.
We really have no information about how effective this product is, as there are very few reviews out there. There are a few positive reviews, so that's hopeful. The ingredients are similar to those found in a number of male enhancement products, and many are backed by scientific research.
Since the quantities of the ingredients are not listed on the label, there is no way of knowing If a clinical dose of the ingredient is being delivered.
The company has a 30-day return policy. If you want a refund, you must contact the company and return the product within 30 days of the original date of purchase. You pay the return shipping costs.
You can only purchase this product on the official website, through the trial offer. You sign up for the trial, and only then do you find out the price of the product (apparently). This supplement isn't for sale from any other online or offline retailers.
Ultra Test XR Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Ultra Test XR||Not known||Boron, Saw Palmetto Berry, Tongkat Ali, Nettle|
|Virectin||$49.46||Niacin, Selenium, Avena Sativa, Tribulus Terrestris, Maca, L-Arginine, Tongkat Ali, Ashwagandha Root|
|VigRx Plus||$76.99||Damiana, Horny Goat Weed, Saw Palmetto Berry, Catuaba Bark Extract|
|Viril X||$54.95||Tribulus Terrestris, Muira Pauma, Niacin, Zinc, Korean Ginseng, Maca|
It’s difficult to compare the prices of the products with Ultra Test XR when we don’t have a price for it. The range of prices varies considerably for this type of product as you can see.
Generally, the ingredients are quite similar, so it’s hard to understand the reason for this.
Is Ultra Test XR Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
It’s difficult to mention warnings and complaints when there are very few product reviews online about Ultra Test XR.
However, there’s no information saying it’s not safe, and the ingredients are known to be fairly safe natural substances.
Naturally, if you experience any side effects that seem serious, stop using the product immediately and go see your physician.
Ultra Test XR Customer Reviews & Results
There are very few reviews of this product online. Most of the reviews that exist are positive but it’s difficult to know if these are even legitimate reviews.
Therefore it’s difficult to get a clear picture of user opinion about this product.
There are listed complaints about the product and the company on the better business bureau website.
Pattern of Complaints
BBB files indicate that the products listed in this BBB Business Profile have a pattern of complaints concerning unauthorized and/or unexpected charges and unresolved refund disputes. Complaints filed by consumers state that they signed up for what they thought was a free trial and later discovered additionally unauthorized and/or unexpected charges to their credit cards for additional amounts. BBB contacted the business on June 2019 about the pattern of complaints, but have not received a response at this time.
According to information in BBB files, the business is using fake celebrity endorsements in its advertising, specifically Sam Elliot. BBB’s Code of Advertising indicates that advertising which uses testimonials or endorsements is misleading if they are not genuine and do not represent the current opinion of the endorser (Section 30, Testimonials and Endorsements).
The Bottom Line on Ultra Test XR
Again, there are very few reviews of this product so it’s difficult to assess it. We do know that the ingredients are typical for an organic male enhancement supplement.
Most of them have at least some research showing their efficacy in this domain.
This is an organic product, but that doesn’t mean the ingredients aren’t powerful. They could cause a reaction or interact with other medications that you may be taking.
That’s why it’s so important to show the supplements like ExtenZe, Montezumas Secret Ultra XXL, Prime Time Boost and InstaHard to your physician before you start taking them, so you make sure they’re suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Ultra Test XR?
This male sexual enhancement supplement may be helpful, but there are other things you can do to help maintain a healthy libido:
- A healthy, well-balanced diet full of nutrients can do wonders for your sex life. It can give you energy and enhance your drive.
- Exercising regularly is a known aphrodisiac. So get out there and work out!
- Be patient with these supplements. They have to build up in your system a little before they really start working.
- Fostering good communication with your partner can really enhance your sex life.