TestoUltra is an herbal male sexual enhancement product and testosterone booster which could raise your sex drive, make your erections harder and stronger, and raise your sexual stamina. It is formulated to increase testosterone flow in your body. In addition, it may give you a lot of extra sexual and general energy.
TestoUltra Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are 4 primary active ingredients in this product:
- Horny Goat Weed – This is a plant called Epimedium which is used to treat sexual dysfunction. It has other medical properties, like treating arthritis. A book chapter on Horny Goat Weed in Phytopharmacy: An Evidence-Based Guide to Herbal Medical Products discussed some of the evidence the support its use for erectile dysfunction and increasing libido.
- Tongkat Ali – This is a plant called Eurycoma Longfolia, and it’s often used to treat fertility issues in men and low testosterone. A systematic review in Complimentary Therapies in Medicine looked at the efficacy of Tongkat Ali in helping to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Saw Palmetto – This is a palm tree, and the berries have medicinal properties. There’s some evidence it may lessen the symptoms of prostate enlargement . A study in the International Journal of Applied Research on Medicinal Plants found that Saw Palmetto did increase libido as well as improve quality of life.
- Nettle Root – The root has medicinal properties, and its been used to treat painful muscles and joints, eczema, arthritis, and other conditions. A review in Phytomed discussed the research supporting nettle root as a remedy for the symptoms that accompany prostate enlargement.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind TestoUltra
The product has ingredients that claim to increase your testosterone levels. This can increase your sex drive and it may intensify the strength of your orgasms. It can also build muscle mass and strength.
Other ingredients may cause the production of extra nitric oxide in the body. This improves circulation all over the body. The extra blood flow to the manhood makes erections harder.
This also makes the manhood more sensitive, which can also strengthen orgasms.
TestoUltra Pros & Cons
- The product may increase your sexual drive.
- It claims to make your erections harder and stronger.
- This supplement may give you extra sexual energy.
- The product can elevate your sexual stamina.
- There’s no list of allergens.
- You may experience vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, headache, or constipation.
- You can’t see the price on the company site until you fill out the order form.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule in the morning and another in the evening, both times with a large glass of water. If you want an extra sexual boost, take one half an hour before sex.
CAUTION: Don't consume more than 3 of these capsules per day.
A: There are no health conditions that would prevent you from taking this supplement. However, Saw Palmetto may slow blood clotting, so if you are within 2 weeks of getting surgery stop taking this product .
A: There are few reviews of this product online, so it's hard to get a good idea of the efficacy of this product. Based in the ingredients, it should have some effect, since it does contain substances that raise testosterone and allow for more nitric oxide production.
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day refund policy. If you're unhappy with the product, contact the company and send back the unused portion within 30 days of the purchase. You'll be responsible for shipping fees, otherwise you'll get a full refund.
|TestoUltra||$58||Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali, Nettle Root, Saw Palmetto|
|Barbarian XL||$49||Tongkat Ali, Korean Red Ginseng, Boswellia Resin Extract, Ashwagandha, Shilajit|
|Dr. Sebi Testo||$50||Yohimbe, Locust Bark, Sarsaparilla, Capadullo, Irish Sea Moss|
|Extenze||$49.95||Yohimbe, Zinc, Gaba, Muira Puama, Maca, Boron|
|Nugenix||$69.99 plus $4.99||Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, L-Citrulline Malate|
|Provarin||$74.95||Kale, Beet Root, Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, Nettle Root|
|Prime Labs Prime Test||$59.99||Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali, Sarsaparilla Root, Orchic Substance|
|TestRX||$59.95||Fenugreek, Zinc, D-Aspartic Acid|
|Testo XP 360||Unknown||Saw Palmetto Berry, L-Arginine, Maca Root Powder, Muira Puama, Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, Polypodium Vulgare|
The price of TestoUltra is somewhat high, but it’s average for the market. All of these supplements have a high price-point.
In terms of ingredients, there’s a lot of overlap. There’s really nothing special about this product.
Is TestoUltra Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product uses safe, natural ingredients and is not harmful to you. At most, you’ll have some mild side effects. The product may slow clotting of the blood, so don’t use it before surgery.
TestoUltra Customer Reviews & Results
Unfortunately, there are no reviews of this product online so it’s not possible to get a good idea of user opinion.
TestoUltra: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, and from other third-party websites. On the official site, you can’t see the price until you fill out your details on the order form. On third-party websites you can buy it for about $58.
The Bottom Line
TestoUltra is a sexual enhancement product for men who are suffering from erectile dysfunction. It’s meant to make your erections harder, and your orgasms more intense. The product can also raise sexual libido and claims to boost your testosterone levels.
This product contains all of the right things, but it’s also missing some key substances with only 4 active ingredients. There’s also nothing unique included. It’s the same herbs that similar products include.
There were virtually no customer reviews for this product, so there’s no way to find out user opinion on the efficacy of the product.
You may experience mild side effects with this product. If they become uncomfortable, stop using the item and see a physician if need be. You should see a doctor before you begin taking this supplement.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About TestoUltra?
TestoUltra is a product designed for men who want to raise their libidos or who are suffering from erectile dysfunction. Hopefully, this will be the ideal product for you and will be effective.
You can’t keep taking a supplement long-term, however. There are some natural things you can do to help keep your erections hard.
Here are some tips:
- Eat a nutritious diet rich in fruits and vegetables. A poor diet can have a negative impact on your ability to get an erection.
- Try meditation and/or mindfulness to limit the stress on your life. Stress can lead to erectile problems.
- Be physically active as much as you can. Exercise gets your blood flowing, and it can improve your ability to get an erection,
- Keep having sexual activity, as this can help to stimulate erections and over time it may improve erectile dysfunction.