Skinade is an anti-aging liquid drink which tastes like peach and mangosteen. The product claims to increase the amount of collagen and hyaluronic acid in your system.
The manufacturer promises that it will enhance the look of your skin in 30 days. It can moisturize your skin and improve its tone and texture. Skinade can promote an overall youthful appearance.
Quick Facts & Specs
Skinade is a liquid supplement that has six active ingredients that work synergistically together to decrease fine line and wrinkle formation.
- Skin Type:All skin type
- Benefit:Collagen Booster, Promotes a Young Appearance
- Address & Phone:Skinade, 5 St Margarets Business Park, Drummond Place, St Margarets, TW1 1JN, email@example.com, 08451 300 205
- Uses:Improves the health of hair, nails; enhance the suppleness of the skin.
- Active Ingredients:Flaxseed Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen
Skinade Pros & Cons
- The product can improve the health of your hair and nails.
- Can enhance the suppleness of the skin.
- This liquid can provide your skin with hydration.
- Claims to diminish the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
- This product can make your skin look youthful and radiant.
- This is a very expensive product.
- There is only one flavor option available.
- You may experience side effects like stomach upset, bloating, and gas.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Skinade
The product contains a high amount of B vitamins, which are very important to the functioning of the cells – including the skin cells.
An article in Advances in Wound Care looked at the effect of Vitamin B complexion on human skin cells.
Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids are high in immunity-building antioxidants. According to the Linus Pauling Institute, they are both very important to skin appearance and function.
Collagen both tightens the skin and makes it more elastic. It can get rid of wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
Skinade Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are a number of substances included in Skinade. Some of the primary active substances include:
Flaxseed Oil – It’s rich in fatty acids, which can help to balance the natural oils contained in the skin. This oil can treat acne and other skin problems, like eczema. A study in Skin Pharmacology and Physiology found that flaxseed oil lessens skin sensitivity and improves skin barrier function.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – It can lessen puffiness and swell under the eyes and on the face, and it’s a common treatment for acne. A study in Natural Medicine Journal showed that MSM was very effective in lessening the appearance of crow’s feet and making the skin firmer. It also improved the tone and texture of the skin.
Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen – A review in the International Journal of Molecular Science talked about the lipid-lowering and anti-oxidant properties of this collagen and its ability to treat damaged skin. Collen can also make the skin more elastic, and smooth out wrinkles.
Skinade – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Skinade?
A: The manufacturer recommends that you drink one bottle per day, in the morning. Avoid drinking caffeine for an hour before and after you take it since it can interfere with the functioning of the active ingredients.
WARNING: Do not take more than the suggested dosage.
Q: Does Skinade Have Any Side Effects?
A: Some of the ingredients in this product can lead to mild side effects. Flaxseed oil can lead to stomach upset, bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, and intestinal obstruction. MSM can cause swelling, fatigue, insomnia, headache, and difficulty concentrating.
Q: Can I Take Skinade If I Have A Health Condition?
A: The manufacturer doesn’t mention any specific health conditions which preclude taking this product. However, it’s essential that you check with your doctor before you begin using it to make sure it’s suitable for you and doesn’t interact with any of your medications.
Q: Does Skinade really Work?
A: This drink contains healthy anti-aging ingredients like collagen and Vitamin C. It’s full of omega fatty acids and other anti-oxidant-rich substances which enhance the immune system and improve the skin. It should be an effective product.
Q: What Is Skinade Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The company is offering a 14-day return policy, but only for items that aren’t open and returned in their original packaging. Let the company know you want a refund and return the item within 14 days of the purchase date. You can either get a refund or an exchange. The refund will be minus shipping fees and an administration charge.
|Skinade||$143-445||Hydrolysed Marine Collagen. Vitamin C, Linolenic Acid, Biotin, MSM, Flaxseed Oil|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 and B5, Carthmus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|SkinGlo Collagen Drink||$94.14||MSM, Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen, Ascorbic Acid, L-Lysine, Hyaluronic Acid, What Lipid Extract|
|InvisiCrepe Body Balm||$60||Niacinamide, DL Lipids, and ribose|
|InvisiCrepe Body Balm||$60||Niacinamide, DL Lipids, and ribose|
Clearly, Skinade is far more expensive than any of the other collagen drink brands available. There’s quite a bit of overlap in the ingredients, although each brand includes some things that make the product unique.
Is Skinade Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This is a product that uses natural ingredients, all of which are safe to take unless you have an allergy to one of them. The drink may lead to mild symptoms like digestive upset, but nothing more serious.
Skinade Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews varied quite a but. There were quite a few customers who swear by this product and said it really worked to improve their skin. Others said the product didn’t work well for them. A few customers mentioned that the shipping costs were high.
Skinade: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The product is on Amazon, but it’s currently listed as not available. You can buy this product on the official UK website. The prices are as follows:
- 30-Day Holiday Edition – £115.50 ($143)
- 30-Day Supply – £115.50 ($143)
- 60-Day Supply – £231 ($286)
- 90-Day Supply – £346.50 ($428)
- 30-Day Frequent Flyer Edition – £115.50 ($143)
- 30-Day Travel Supply – £115.50 ($143)
- 60-Day Travel Supply – £231 ($286)
- 90-Day Travel Supply – £346.50 ($428)
- Cellulite 30-Day Supply – £120 ($148)
- Cellulite 60-Day Supply – £240 ($297)
- Cellulite 90-Day Supply – £360 ($445)
The Bottom Line
Skinade is a collagen drink which has anti-aging properties. It promises to make the skin more youthful and radiant and get rid of wrinkles, among other benefits.
This product uses high-quality anti-aging ingredients which should be effective. One issue with Skinade is that it’s extremely expensive, and few people could afford to buy it.
In terms of the reviews, there were quite a few that were positive and spoke of the many benefits of this product. There were also users who said the drink didn’t work well for them. On the whole, there were more good reviews.
Before you use this product, it’s essential that you go to the doctor and make sure the product is medically safe for you to take.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Skinade?
Skinade is a collagen drink with anti-aging properties, which can diminish wrinkles and fine lines, hydrate the skin, and promote overall youthfulness.
Hopefully, this is the ideal product for you, and it does what it promises. There are natural ways that you can take care of your skin and slow down aging. Here are some tips:
- Consume foods rich in vitamins and minerals, and high in antioxidants. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Cleanse your skin with a high-quality skincare product every morning and every evening.
- Exercise keeps you young by improving circulation and boosting the immune system. Try to get active 3-4 times a week.
- Try to drink about 8 glasses of water each day. This keeps the skin hydrated.
SourcesHealth Insiders relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
1. Supplementation of Flaxseed Oil Diminishes Skin Sensitivity and Improves Skin Barrier Function and Condition
2. Effects of Oral Supplementation With Methylsulfonylmethane on Skin Health and Wrinkle Reduction
3. Vollmer DL, West VA, Lephart ED. Enhancing Skin Health: By Oral Administration of Natural Compounds and Minerals with Implications to the Dermal Microbiome. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(10):3059. Published 2018 Oct 7. doi:10.3390/ijms19103059